• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Skidooski said:

I see he's still frustrated more than usual  :lol: What a cunt

:lol:

Guy must have serious issues.

1 minute ago, Steve753 said:

:lol:

Guy must have serious issues.

Its quite the challenge being the biggest political hack on this site, all while supporting dems!

• Haha 1

Just now, Mag6240 said:

Its quite the challenge being the biggest political hack on this site, all while supporting dems!

You do realize your Repugs have won the nationwide popular vote once since 1988.  You fucking Repug clowns on here are in the minority :thumbsup:

16 minutes ago, Mag6240 said:

Meh.....him and MC make it look easy

• Haha 1

29 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

I’m rarely on here while your fat ass keeps flapping your fucking lips non stop Jimbo. :thumbsup:

Huh…sure seems like you’re here alot…I guess a little of your cuntiness goes a loooooooooooong way.

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, SnowRider said:

You do realize your Repugs have won the nationwide popular vote once since 1988.  You fucking Repug clowns on here are in the minority :thumbsup:

Do you realize your voters simply vote themselves access to the treasury..."you can govern me harder daddy if you keep giving me free shit"

Think this is how they are gonna pay to fix the roads, probably not.   Regular back up to $3.69

Nessel Files for Emergency Shutdown of Enbridge’s Line 5 Pipeline

9and10news Site Staff
05/17/2023 4:20 PM EDT

Michigan Attorney General Dana Nessel on Wednesday asked a Wisconsin federal court to take emergency action to protect Lake Superior from what she called an imminent threat posed by Enbridge’s Line 5 pipeline.

Nessel filed an amicus brief in support of an emergency motion filed last week by the Bad River Band of the Lake Superior Tribe of Chippewa Indians of the Bad River Reservation.

The rising waters of the Bad River near Superior, Wisconsin, have caused extreme erosion along the banks of the river and dramatically increased the likelihood that the Line 5 pipeline will rupture, Nessel said. In 2022, the court concluded that the presence of Line 5 on the Bad River Reservation constitutes a trespass, but the court did not order an immediate shutdown or rerouting of the pipeline. At that time, more than 30 feet of riverbank separated the pipeline from the water’s edge.

If the pipeline ruptures, it will release oil and natural gas liquids into the Bad River, which flows directly into Lake Superior 16 miles downstream, Nessel said.

The Bad River Band has asked the court to order an emergency shutdown of the pipeline, and Nessel’s brief today supports that request.

“Lake Superior is a priceless natural and cultural resource and, like all the Great Lakes, it is vital to our way of life in Michigan,” Nessel said. “As attorney general, I owe a duty to the people of Michigan to protect all of Michigan’s waters, not only for us today, but also for future generations. I will always do everything in my power to protect the Great Lakes from the threat posed by those who care more about their bottom line than about Michigan’s residents and natural resources.”

18 hours ago, tnts4me said:

Think this is how they are gonna pay to fix the roads, probably not.   Regular back up to $3.69

9and10news Site Staff

Michigan Attorney General Dana Nessel on Wednesday asked a Wisconsin federal court to take emergency action to protect Lake Superior from what she called an imminent threat posed by Enbridge’s Line 5 pipeline.

Nessel filed an amicus brief in support of an emergency motion filed last week by the Bad River Band of the Lake Superior Tribe of Chippewa Indians of the Bad River Reservation.

The rising waters of the Bad River near Superior, Wisconsin, have caused extreme erosion along the banks of the river and dramatically increased the likelihood that the Line 5 pipeline will rupture, Nessel said. In 2022, the court concluded that the presence of Line 5 on the Bad River Reservation constitutes a trespass, but the court did not order an immediate shutdown or rerouting of the pipeline. At that time, more than 30 feet of riverbank separated the pipeline from the water’s edge.

If the pipeline ruptures, it will release oil and natural gas liquids into the Bad River, which flows directly into Lake Superior 16 miles downstream, Nessel said.

The Bad River Band has asked the court to order an emergency shutdown of the pipeline, and Nessel’s brief today supports that request.

“Lake Superior is a priceless natural and cultural resource and, like all the Great Lakes, it is vital to our way of life in Michigan,” Nessel said. “As attorney general, I owe a duty to the people of Michigan to protect all of Michigan’s waters, not only for us today, but also for future generations. I will always do everything in my power to protect the Great Lakes from the threat posed by those who care more about their bottom line than about Michigan’s residents and natural resources.”

Just last week it was $3.12

18 hours ago, tnts4me said:

9and10news Site Staff

I though the issue was at the straits on mackinaw now it’s the bad river?  

:dunno:

44 minutes ago, gravy davey said:

I didn’t realize that there were other issues with Line 5 and what exactly is Nessels standing to involve herself in Wisconsins business?

41 minutes ago, gravy davey said:

She is nothing but a partisan idiot.  I’m sure others in her position have had their political biases, but the way she rants on social media, should be great concern and is for anyone who isn’t a left wing loon. 

• Like 1

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

I didn’t realize that there were other issues with Line 5 and what exactly is Nessels standing to involve herself in Wisconsins business?

Left wing activist with higher aspirations. :news:

• Like 2