Michigans New Leadership Is Impressive!

• Platinum Contributing Member
15 minutes ago, Cold War said:

He was a shrewd mother fucker though. I credit him with the us against them politics that is rampant today.  L Brooks Patterson was one the last greats. He wouldn’t back down to that shit.  Anyone remember reporter Bill Bonds ? He was good too. 

Bonds was a character for sure. Spent about four hours with him at Red Run when I was a kid carrying his bag in a scramble. Too bad selfies weren’t a thing back then :lol:

2 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Bonds was a character for sure. Spent about four hours with him at Red Run when I was a kid carrying his bag in a scramble. Too bad selfies weren’t a thing back then :lol:

Some of his on air drunken rants are epic.  

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Michigan sounds fucked up…..can’t believe you guys stick around there :news:  

4 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Have to see.  They are just getting started.  Given your Repugs have been in power for so long there shouldn’t be much to fix…yes..no?

Michigan is fucked up but the Dems are here to fix it

8 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

😂😂

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

I come and go.  Place gets boring after awhile with all the MAGAt intellectual lightweights :thumbsup:

Wrong, you have 21,000+ posts which means you spend a considerable amount of time here because your life is boring. 

12 hours ago, Anler said:

In Chicago they have been breathing new life into the schools for decades now. They have not improved. Or should I say the outcome has not improved. 

Same in Detroit….you go to the school and there’s no books. There’s no TP in the bathroom. Where did the money go?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Edmo said:

Same in Detroit….you go to the school and there’s no books. There’s no TP in the bathroom. Where did the money go?

It's racist to ask those questions now. They have this all set up perfectly and the kids are the ones to suffer.

Hell free shit just to show up one day when they make their count of the kids. After that they really don't care one way or another

On 1/25/2023 at 5:17 PM, SnowRider said:

How much support did she have from the red legislature?  Now with support - let’s see what happens. 

As much as  trump got from the leftists 

Edited by Sleepr2

20 minutes ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

SUUUCH a good job Big Gretch and Co are doing. The best of jobs, yes, yes. 

Nothing to see here. 

https://www.mlive.com/news/2023/01/michigan-ag-wants-to-seal-evidence-defendant-in-gov-whitmer-kidnap-plot-threatened-to-expose.html

Brighter days ahead now your Repugs are sidelined.  

10 minutes ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

SUUUCH a good job Big Gretch and Co are doing. The best of jobs, yes, yes. 

Nothing to see here. 

https://www.mlive.com/news/2023/01/michigan-ag-wants-to-seal-evidence-defendant-in-gov-whitmer-kidnap-plot-threatened-to-expose.html

It is sad that no one cares .   What makes this case so different is it was all out in the open. Loners with low intelligence were framed and imprisoned to save a embroiled politician . Don’t forget the first trial resulted in 2 acquittals and 2 hung jury due to FBI malfeasance. 

• Thanks 2

So much win!!!! Where do you begin? 
 After declaring Michigan the abortion mecca of the country, filthy rich with abortion seekers.  Long time established Michigan companies seek out other States to do business in. Millions of Tax payers money is given to finance the Chinese getting into the battery business.  Sadly,  this will all be ignored when it never materializes . 

901E6568-7326-4130-A676-020031C3B790.jpeg

0A3815B8-5479-4C4C-BB91-3376F161A210.jpeg

8708FAB7-FD1D-4BB8-B580-3ECCA833F03F.jpeg

9 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Go Michigan Dems :bc:  

Most of you Michigan fucks bitching about the state under Repug control.  They change course and you still bitch :lol: 

Nobody  here is doing that…you’re assigning positions and generally being a lying cunt. BTW I realize that you’re just a miserable troll and by responding I’m giving you what you crave…attention. Maybe it’s time to stop.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks
  • Like 4

You would think maybe Ford motor company might know a thing or two about building a profitable plant. 
How many times have we seen this scam?  Create paper feel good clean energy businesses (start up) and they will come. Smh. 

B0351D43-49CF-4114-94CA-71974074B91F.jpeg

97585194-D2AA-4ED5-BBFF-0CF29DEDF8D5.jpeg

48 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Nobody  here is doing that…you’re assigning positions and generally being a lying cunt. BTW I realize that you’re just a miserable troll and by responding I’m giving you what you crave…attention. Maybe it’s time to stop.

Do you have amnesia, shitty comprehension or both?  Read the fucking thread :thumbsup: 

45 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Spend spend spend but nothing changes. Gonna need another bullshit trial to go for the next three years again 

Any idea how to improve roads and infrastructure without spending money?  How many years have MI Repugs  controlled the purse strings?  Nearly everyone of your forum MI buds is a Repug so why isn’t the state a red utopia?  

14 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Do you have amnesia, shitty comprehension or both?  Read the fucking thread :thumbsup: 

The City of Detroit has been ruined by Dems…read that fuckhead.

• Like 1