Sam Harris suggests that it would have been better if hundreds of thousands of children died from Covid so that people that disagree with him would be wrong

Rod

1 minute ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Hunter didn’t say big guy, that was someone else.  :news:

Neal

Well show me because I honestly haven’t really looked into it that much 

but if someone else said it, doesn’t the implication stay the same?

7 minutes ago, ACE said:

Well show me because I honestly haven’t really looked into it that much 

but if someone else said it, doesn’t the implication stay the same?

But you spout it off so much?  That’s really odd, sheeple behavior.

As a follow up to that, what exactly do you think the 10% was?  Any idea?

Neal

1 hour ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

I would say highly suspect and wouldn’t discount some tampering.  I think the laptop exists, and that it was used by Hunter Biden. There seems to be zero instances of illegal behavior by Joe Biden in the, 120,000+ pieces of evidence.  There is also forensic evidence that the original data collected by the shop doesn’t match what has been pushed by Republican operatives, suggesting that the Republicans have manufactured information to impact the election.

Neal

You are fucking clueless as to who is spreading garbage.  But I'm not surprised.

Screenshot_20230127_163326_Telegram.thumb.jpg.ba9e0b2b99ed7c0d5f01817874c08e63.jpg

2 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

But you spout it off so much?  That’s really odd, sheeple behavior.

As a follow up to that, what exactly do you think the 10% was?  Any idea?

Neal

So is the implication different if it wasn’t hunter that says it?

4 minutes ago, ACE said:

So is the implication different if it wasn’t hunter that says it?

I dunno, you were the one making up facts.  Does the truth or accuracy matter?

Or is a sound bite all you are interested in?

Neal

Edited by NaturallyAspirated

I dunno, you were the one making up facts.  Does the truth or accuracy matter?

Or is a sound bite all you are interested in?

Neal

So you don’t know? Does that mean that you’re undecided on the matter?

Just now, ACE said:

So you don’t know? Does that mean that you’re undecided on the matter?

I have my thoughts on it, but I’m still investigating yours.

If someone else brings it up then the offer can be rebuffed.  Keeping Joe clean.  

Thus the precipitous stance that no illegal activities by Joe have been discovered.

As much as Joe Biden haters wish, there isn’t any smoking gun of illegal activity via the computer leak.  Just like there wasn’t on Trump via the infamous dossier.  :bc:

Neal

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

If someone else brings it up then the offer can be rebuffed.  Keeping Joe clean.  

Thus the precipitous stance that no illegal activities by Joe have been discovered.

As much as Joe Biden haters wish, there isn’t any smoking gun of illegal activity via the computer leak.  Just like there wasn’t on Trump via the infamous dossier.  :bc:

Neal

Trump was impeached for something Joe actually admitted doing let's remember. 

Neal

Ok so let’s figure this out. We can probably agree that joe is a habitual liar. Do you firmly believe that he hasn’t ever engaged in criminal activity?

6 minutes ago, ACE said:

Ok so let’s figure this out. We can probably agree that joe is a habitual liar. Do you firmly believe that he hasn’t ever engaged in criminal activity?

I wouldn’t say habitual liar.  I’m sure he has lied.  Everyone lies.

I do not firmly believe that.  It’s possible he has engaged in criminal activity.  So far no evidence has show that to be the case though.

Neal

4 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

I wouldn’t say habitual liar.  I’m sure he has lied.  Everyone lies.

I do not firmly believe that.  It’s possible he has engaged in criminal activity.  So far no evidence has show that to be the case though.

Neal

Like when he made up most of his schooling credentials? He completely made that up on the spot and it just flowed out of his mouth naturally 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, ACE said:

Like when he made up most of his schooling credentials? He completely made that up on the spot and it just flowed out of his mouth naturally 

Sure a lie.  And how many years ago was that?   And he also stated he lied, and corrected his lies about his schooling credentials.

A lie told 35 years ago and apologized for doesn’t qualify someone as a habitual liar, IMO.

Now, compare that to Trump who amasses tens of thousands of false statements/lies over his 4 years in office.  That’s a case of habitual lying.  It was obvious and intentional.

Neal

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Sure a lie.  And how many years ago was that?   And he also stated he lied, and corrected his lies about his schooling credentials.

A lie told 35 years ago and apologized for doesn’t qualify someone as a habitual liar, IMO.

Now, compare that to Trump who amasses tens of thousands of false statements/lies over his 4 years in office.  That’s a case of habitual lying.  It was obvious and intentional.

Neal

Trumps were embellishments alot of the times and were misconstrued on purpose by the media and the dems.

As for Biden lying, he's told the south African Mandela story how ended up being arrested a few times since he's been potus and he's also recently told the story about putting the medal on the guy who was dead.

:lol:

Edited by Steve753
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Steve753 said:

Trumps were embellishments alot of the times and were misconstrued on purpose by the media and the dems.

Giving your boy a pass :lol:Gotta defend you vote.  You can take the boy out of MAGA but you can’t take MAGA out of the boy :lol: 

33 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Neal

He only corrected it because he got caught 

is that ok with you?

• Like 2

3 hours ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

I showed you the difference between someone who has lied and a habitual liar.  This isn’t a complex concept.

Neal

They’re both habitual liars. 

5 hours ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Which one?  :lol:
The House must love Biden more.  

Neal

BIden JOE BIDEN, 23 JANUARY 2018: And that is I’m desperately concerned about the backsliding on the part of Kiev in terms of corruption. They made—I mean, I’ll give you one concrete example. I was—not I, but it just happened to be that was the assignment I got. I got all the good ones. And so I got Ukraine. And I remember going over, convincing our team, our leaders to—convincing that we should be providing for loan guarantees. And I went over, I guess, the 12th, 13th time to Kiev. And I was supposed to announce that there was another billion-dollar loan guarantee. And I had gotten a commitment from Poroshenko and from Yatsenyuk that they would take action against the state prosecutor. And they didn’t.

So they said they had—they were walking out to a press conference. I said, nah, I’m not going to—or, we’re not going to give you the billion dollars. They said, you have no authority. You’re not the president. The president said—I said, call him. 

(Laughter.) 

I said, I’m telling you, you’re not getting the billion dollars. I said, you’re not getting the billion. I’m going to be leaving here in, I think it was about six hours. I looked at them and said: I’m leaving in six hours. If the prosecutor is not fired, you’re not getting the money. Well, son of a bitch. (Laughter.) He got fired. 

As investigative reporter John Solomon wrote in The Hill, “Ukrainian officials tell me there was one crucial piece of information that Biden must have known but didn’t mention to his audience: The prosecutor he got fired was leading a wide-ranging corruption probe into the natural gas firm Burisma Holdings that employed Biden’s younger son, Hunter, as a board member.”

“There is an ongoing investigation into Hunter Biden’s laptop in being bought and paid for by Chinese communist energy companies,” she said. “This is a dangerous threat to our country when we have a man that will be holding the power of the presidency but will so easily and is on record for abusing power.”

When is Joe’s impeachment going to start? 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Neal

More current?

Seniors are getting the biggest increase in their Social Security checks in 10 years through President Biden’s leadership,” the White House tweeted Tuesday.

Twitter later added context below the tweet noting that the increase was due to the annual cost of living adjustment as part of a 1972 law that tied automatic benefit adjustments to the consumer price index, a key marker of inflation.

Biden claimed he was a professor in between his time as Obama’s vice president and his current tenure in the White House.

Biden says that he was a professor during the 4 years between being VP and POTUS

While Biden was named an honorary professor and led the Penn Biden Center for Diplomacy and Global Engagement, the Democrat never taught a class during those four years.

Biden: "The most common price of gas in America is $3.39, down from over $5 when I took office."

The price of gas was $2.83  when Joe Biden took office.

Look, guys. If Biden says we're not gonna be in a recession, then we're not. He's never been wrong before. Come on, man.

“ anyone making less than 400 thousand a year won’t pay higher taxes, he lied. 

An excise tax hike on household items that was buried in President Joe Biden’s $1 trillion infrastructure package last year went into effect on July 1, according to the Internal Revenue Service (IRS).

• Like 1