Sam Harris suggests that it would have been better if hundreds of thousands of children died from Covid so that people that disagree with him would be wrong

Rod

4 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Same can be said for Trumpers though.

But I’m not a trumpster

and really most of the narratives that caused you to hate him were completely false 

I still don’t think he’s a good man. It seems as though he was pretty immoral in his personal life. But as far as being a corrupted president? Nah. He was probably better that way than bush jr or Biden 

Edited by ACE

10 minutes ago, ACE said:

I really don’t care about trump either way. He’s not a good man. It’s the depths of moral depravity that TDSers are willing to take themselves to just to “be right” that make me raise an eyebrow 

Your concern seems to range far beyond eyebrow raising though.  :dunno:

Neal

Just now, NaturallyAspirated said:

Debatable I suppose?  :dunno:

To say that Sam was hoping for corpses of dead kids so he could be right is certainly wrong.

Neal

But.. he said that. It goes back to the point that you conceded over where he said it was unlucky that Covid wasn’t worse. And over the course of the conversation he wanted it to be worse to children so people that disagreed with him could be easier to shut up 

and he also says that hunter could have the bodies of children in his basement and he wouldn’t have cared. What kind sick shit Is that? Do you really hate trump so much over who knows what, that you’d vote for a guy that you know his son is a serial child murderer just so trump didn’t get elected?

i know this is hypothetical but that’s the argument that he made and the argument that you appear to be defending 

• Platinum Contributing Member
24 minutes ago, ACE said:

But I’m not a trumpster

and really most of the narratives that caused you to hate him were completely false 

I still don’t think he’s a good man. It seems as though he was pretty immoral in his personal life. But as far as being a corrupted president? Nah. He was probably better that way than bush jr or Biden 

I wouldn't say I hate him. I like him more than any democrat. He's not a leader. A boss yes.

9 minutes ago, ACE said:

But.. he said that. It goes back to the point that you conceded over where he said it was unlucky that Covid wasn’t worse. And over the course of the conversation he wanted it to be worse to children so people that disagreed with him could be easier to shut up 

and he also says that hunter could have the bodies of children in his basement and he wouldn’t have cared. What kind sick shit Is that? Do you really hate trump so much over who knows what, that you’d vote for a guy that you know his son is a serial child murderer just so trump didn’t get elected?

i know this is hypothetical but that’s the argument that he made and the argument that you appear to be defending 

No he said that the discovery of dead children’s corpses in Hunters basement wouldn’t be a distracting issue changing his vote.  That isn’t the same thing.

Someones son being a child murderer wouldn’t be a contingency that would make me change my vote.  Especially if released at the 11th hour by the opposition party.   That’s what Sam was communicating.

As I see it you are not presenting his argument honestly.  Getting that correct should be the first step in a discussion, IMO.

Neal

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

No he said that the discovery of dead children’s corpses in Hunters basement wouldn’t be a distracting issue changing his vote.  That isn’t the same thing.

Someones son being a child murderer wouldn’t be a contingency that would make me change my vote.  Especially if released at the 11th hour by the opposition party.   That’s what Sam was communicating.

As I see it you are not presenting his argument honestly.  Getting that correct should be the first step in a discussion, IMO.

Neal

He literally said that if hunter Biden had the corpses of children in his basement he wouldn’t have cared 

if I’m misquoting him please feel free to correct me 

Edited by ACE

Just now, ACE said:

He literally said that if hunter Biden had the corpses of children is his basement he wouldn’t have cared 

if I’m misquoting him please feel free to correct me 

Cared about the pressure to change his vote to Trump.   He isn’t saying he wouldn’t care about the crime or moral circumstance itself.  

The discussion that was being had was dealing with last hour new reveals designed to sway elections with the emotional impact.

Neal

Cared about the pressure to change his vote to Trump.   He isn’t saying he wouldn’t care about the crime or moral circumstance itself.  

The discussion that was being had was dealing with last hour new reveals designed to sway elections with the emotional impact.

Neal

Can you quote what he said for me?

But even at that, if what you neolibs are saying is true, you’re implying that a basement full of dead children is better than trump being president?

why? What did trump ever do as president that was any worse than any other president that makes someone think that?

Edited by ACE

6 minutes ago, ACE said:

But even at that, if what you neolibs are saying is true, you’re implying that a basement full of dead children is better than trump being president?

why? What did trump ever do as president that was any worse than any other president that makes someone think that?

No, that’s not what he was saying, from what he has said and clarified.  I stated above the answer to your question.  The comparison wasn’t between Trump and the dead children, it was an example of how last minute release of info about Hunter wouldn’t be enough to put Trump in office.  Hunter wasn’t the person running for office, and the laptop wasn’t as powerful negative to the country as what Trump would be.

I don’t personally agree that Trump was or would be the most evil president, I think Sam carried on too much about that.  Trump was a substandard, self indulgent, morally questionable president, and I think those traits are all more than Biden, but I would say both are waste of presidential leaders.   I think Sam had a much stronger dislike of Trump than most center political people I have seen.  It takes a bit to make Obama look good, but those two certainly did it.

Neal

6 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

No, that’s not what he was saying, from what he has said and clarified.  I stated above the answer to your question.  The comparison wasn’t between Trump and the dead children, it was an example of how last minute release of info about Hunter wouldn’t be enough to put Trump in office.  Hunter wasn’t the person running for office, and the laptop wasn’t as powerful negative to the country as what Trump would be.

I don’t personally agree that Trump was or would be the most evil president, I think Sam carried on too much about that.  Trump was a substandard, self indulgent, morally questionable president, and I think those traits are all more than Biden, but I would say both are waste of presidential leaders.   I think Sam had a much stronger dislike of Trump than most center political people I have seen.  It takes a bit to make Obama look good, but those two certainly did it.

Neal

So if hunter Biden was a serial child murder and joe was covering it up would you vote for joe over trump?

5 minutes ago, ACE said:

So if hunter Biden was a serial child murder and joe was covering it up would you vote for joe over trump?

No, absolutely not, but that would be impossible to determine at a last hour release.  What if it was a GOP op that planted corpses of children in his basement to influence the election?  That’s the whole point of Sam’s position, the last minute shocking news shouldn’t be the deciding factor (necessarily).  

See that?

Neal

7 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

No, absolutely not, but that would be impossible to determine at a last hour release.  What if it was a GOP op that planted corpses of children in his basement to influence the election?  That’s the whole point of Sam’s position, the last minute shocking news shouldn’t be the deciding factor (necessarily).  

See that?

Neal

See, the point of sams position is that he didn’t care if hunter Biden was a serial child murder. He’d vote for Joe anyway 

I would and you also say that you would care. Yet you’re defending him 

2 minutes ago, ACE said:

See, the point of sams position is that he didn’t care if hunter Biden was a serial child murder. He’d vote for Joe anyway 

Sure, Hunter being a serial killer wouldn’t impact his vote, let alone a laptop of dubious custody chain.

Neal

Sure, Hunter being a serial killer wouldn’t impact his vote, let alone a laptop of dubious custody chain.

Neal

Was the laptop legitimate? 

2 minutes ago, ACE said:

Neal

15 minutes ago, ACE said:

Was the laptop legitimate? 

I would say highly suspect and wouldn’t discount some tampering.  I think the laptop exists, and that it was used by Hunter Biden. There seems to be zero instances of illegal behavior by Joe Biden in the, 120,000+ pieces of evidence.  There is also forensic evidence that the original data collected by the shop doesn’t match what has been pushed by Republican operatives, suggesting that the Republicans have manufactured information to impact the election.

Neal

I would say highly suspect and wouldn’t discount some tampering.  I think the laptop exists, and that it was used by Hunter Biden. There seems to be zero instances of illegal behavior by Joe Biden in the, 120,000+ pieces of evidence.  There is also forensic evidence that the original data collected by the shop doesn’t match what has been pushed by Republican operatives, suggesting that the Republicans have manufactured information to impact the election.

Neal

What exactly didn't match?

Folders created and files moved/created after the 2019 data snapshot. 

Also, there is no way to determine if any tampering happened before the snapshot was created.

Neal

The whole thing is very suspicious.  You know dam well if it where Trumps sons laptop we would know alot more.

Just now, Steve753 said:

The whole thing is very suspicious.  You know dam well if it where Trumps sons laptop we would know alot more.

Some percentage of the email data can be verified, but any other “data” on the laptop has the same verbosity as the Steele Dossier…  :lol:

Neal

• Like 1

1 hour ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Neal

The only reason there’s not a smoking gun on it was because hunter was smart enough to refer to joe as the “big guy” rather than by name 

we all know what he meant, and you know it too 

1 minute ago, ACE said:

The only reason there’s not a smoking gun on it was because hunter was smart enough to refer to joe as the “big guy” rather than by name 

we all know what he meant, and you know it too 

Hunter didn’t say big guy, that was someone else.  :news:

Neal