So thinking about being a substitute bus driver.

7 minutes ago, sleepybrew said:

class of 84 for me but it was a loose environment. i had stellar grades and flew below the radar , but we had a good time. i was drinking at bars at 16 with no id needed. i could buy beer at 14, drinking age was still 18

Same here.  I was into dirtbikes and snowmobiles, played a little baseball but wasn't much into team sports.  But I was friendly with everyone, stayed out of trouble but a bit of a hell raiser once school was out.   Still remember passing a joint around during the graduation ceremony, like 10-12 of us, the whole class sitting on the football field, listening to the principal telling us to be fruitful and productive in our future endeavors.  :lol: 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Same here.  I was into dirtbikes and snowmobiles, played a little baseball but wasn't much into team sports.  But I was friendly with everyone, stayed out of trouble but a bit of a hell raiser once school was out.   Still remember passing a joint around during the graduation ceremony, like 10-12 of us, the whole class sitting on the football field, listening to the principal telling us to be fruitful and productive in our future endeavors.  :lol: 

our graduation day was very calm and quiet. everyone hung over or still trashed. and then we did it again!

• Platinum Contributing Member
27 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

These kids suddenly jumped to the top on the popular scale.

Revenge of the Nerds' Filmmakers Address Controversial Rape Scene: “I  Regret That” | Decider 

Guaranteed you were stuffed in more than a few lockers back in the day.😂