So thinking about being a substitute bus driver.

my friend is a science teacher. he is almost 40, and will not make it. the woke school agenda is put forward of learning. daily fist fights, parents worse than kids, teacher's union doesn't care. he told them this year is it , and they are losing an awesome teacher. 

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, sleepybrew said:

my friend is a science teacher. he is almost 40, and will not make it. the woke school agenda is put forward of learning. daily fist fights, parents worse than kids, teacher's union doesn't care. he told them this year is it , and they are losing an awesome teacher. 

Smart teacher, unfortunately it's only gonna get worse until more see what's happening.

So ask yourself how this woke agenda is now mainstream in all the countries that went to the WEF Davos.

• Gold Member
3 minutes ago, sleepybrew said:

Thats the problem I fear.

The few good teachers left that are not down with this woke Democrat cult bullshit will leave. Then we will be left with 100% all Psychopath brainwashed Groomers Teaching our youth .

2 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Smart teacher, unfortunately it's only gonna get worse until more see what's happening.

So ask yourself how this woke agenda is now mainstream in all the countries that went to the WEF Davos.

he is heartbroke but mentally can't take it. his wife is a dr and she is struggling with it in the hospital. this guy is a great loss . he did a fundraiser with our help that was a smashing success. we did a mountain bike race. raised enough for the whole year. the school and his fellow teachers were stunned at the turnout and the fun everyone had. catered by a smokehouse food truck

1 minute ago, EvilBird said:

Thats the problem I fear.

The few good teachers left that are not down with this woke Democrat cult bullshit will leave. Then we will be left with 100% all Psychopath brainwashed Groomers Teaching our youth .

he feels that all the well-off kids are being home schooled or private school. only the riff raff kids left. they just showed a local 6% drop in school registrations , and we gained 300k in population since covid. looks like he is correct

• Like 1

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, sleepybrew said:

he feels that all the well-off kids are being home schooled or private school. only the riff raff kids left. they just showed a local 6% drop in school registrations , and we gained 300k in population since covid. looks like he is correct

The minute I see this woke shit in my kids public school ill pull em out. 

Luckily I am in a small old school type town with a lot of parents that wont let that shit fly either. Go a few towns over tho and its rampant . 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

If I had young school aged kids today, I would either homeschool them or send them to private school.

The system is broken to brainwash wokeness to our kids.

you can see how others would do just that

The sub potentially been fucked either way had he stopped or kept going. I don't know if he was given the wrong route stops. If he had let kids off on the wrong stop who knows what could have happened. Pretty high traffic area and I'm sure adrenaline was pretty high with all concerned.

Edited by J. Jackson
  • Thanks 1

• Gold Member
1 hour ago, sleepybrew said:

No way would I become a teacher in this day and age. Just not worth it.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, 01mxz800 said:

glad I live in the country, no way I want to live where the baboons run rampant:guzzle:

I hope the driver sues the idiot who threw the punch.

Totally unnecessary as police were coming.

20 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

No way would I become a teacher in this day and age. Just not worth it.

Teachers hate you. Students hate you. Politicians hate you. Parents hate you. Fuck that. Let the kids and parents fend for themselves. Get the schools off the tax docket and let parents find teachers and pay them out of their own pockets. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Voodoo said:

I hope the driver sues the idiot who threw the punch.

Totally unnecessary as police were coming.

Set a great example for her own and other's kids that day didn't she?:lol: There's protocol's that the bus drivers need to follow, and as if that's not hard enough on it's own to do with all those kids, you've got parents not trying to help the situation at all, just making it worse.

The white woman in the interview nailed it, but of course no one there that day will see light of it.

57 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

I had it great as a boomer. High school was great. Miller high life and fine columbian. 

yes sir. bring our guns to shop to refinish the stock, trading knives on the bus, partying at lunch. i think half the teachers were stoned

4 hours ago, sleepybrew said:

i remember the teacher's "lounge" . smoke cloud you couldn't see through

Was thinking that.  Your eyes would hurt from that but at least then the teachers weren't useless snowflakes like today.

37 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Was thinking that.  Your eyes would hurt from that but at least then the teachers weren't useless snowflakes like today.

the 70s was an amazing time to be alive. that was a time when a teacher would catch you with beer, booze, some weed, and look the other way. in high school the first morning class smelled like weed from everyone burning in the parking lot. teachers knew that many were high as a kite, and if you caused no trouble they left you alone. my one friend named harry, would burn a doob right up to the door, flick the roach and walk in. teachers knew because he stunk the most of anyone , but he was jolly and caused no issues. they would ask how he was this morning and stuff to get him to talk. he would be smiling and laughing , getting the rest of us going. my other friend drank a bottle of booze overnight and got on the bus. first class he stinks up the whole class. teacher is laughing, closes his book, and spends 45 minutes fucking with him as we all laughed. when the bell rang the teacher said "freddy i hope you have as much luck in your next class as you did in this one". he hitch hiked home and slept all day. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, sleepybrew said:

the 70s was an amazing time to be alive. that was a time when a teacher would catch you with beer, booze, some weed, and look the other way. in high school the first morning class smelled like weed from everyone burning in the parking lot. teachers knew that many were high as a kite, and if you caused no trouble they left you alone. my one friend named harry, would burn a doob right up to the door, flick the roach and walk in. teachers knew because he stunk the most of anyone , but he was jolly and caused no issues. they would ask how he was this morning and stuff to get him to talk. he would be smiling and laughing , getting the rest of us going. my other friend drank a bottle of booze overnight and got on the bus. first class he stinks up the whole class. teacher is laughing, closes his book, and spends 45 minutes fucking with him as we all laughed. when the bell rang the teacher said "freddy i hope you have as much luck in your next class as you did in this one". he hitch hiked home and slept all day. 

Whew.  I was starting to wonder whether my high school experience was unique.  We had open campus back then and if you had a couple periods off before or after lunch, you could just use your fake id pickup a couple 8 packs of Miller ponys and take a road trip.  Hopefully someone had a nickel bag of dirt weed.  Good times.  Drinking age was 18 and we were drinking in bars with fake ids at 16.  What could possibly go wrong?  :lol: Class of 75.

Edited by DriftBusta
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Teachers hate you. Students hate you. Politicians hate you. Parents hate you. Fuck that. Let the kids and parents fend for themselves. Get the schools off the tax docket and let parents find teachers and pay them out of their own pockets. 

So clever,,, :lol:

11 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Whew.  I was starting to wonder whether my high school experience was unique.  We had open campus back then and if you had a couple periods off before or after lunch, you could just use your fake id pickup a couple 8 packs of Miller ponys and take a road trip.  Hopefully someone had a nickel bag of dirt weed.  Good times.  Drinking age was 18 and we were drinking in bars with fake ids at 16.  What could possibly go wrong?  :lol: Class of 75.

class of 84 for me but it was a loose environment. i had stellar grades and flew below the radar , but we had a good time. i was drinking at bars at 16 with no id needed. i could buy beer at 14, drinking age was still 18