U.S. Federal Government Tax Revenue

1 minute ago, steve from amherst said:

The stock market sucked over the last year, yet Spending was gross too

Probably would have been even worse without it.  That’s the thing - you can only stimulate so much before you start getting diminishing returns.  Sort of like a cocaine habit, so I hear.  

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Plissken said:

Probably would have been even worse without it.  That’s the thing - you can only stimulate so much before you start getting diminishing returns.  Sort of like a cocaine habit, so I hear.  

Well then there are a lot of junkies in Washington 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

Well then there are a lot of junkies in Washington 

True.  On the bright side though, the deficit for 2022 was only 1.4 trillion.  That’s down from 2.6 trillion the previous year.  Maybe we can make her go to rehab???

1 hour ago, SnowRider said:

@racer254  How’s veto list of spending bills from your orange savior coming along?  Still accumulating the lengthy list? 

He tried more than any other POTUS in recent years, but hey, keep on the narrative.  He was finally bipartisan going along with the dems and now you are mad about it.  :thumbsup:

11 minutes ago, racer254 said:

He tried more than any other POTUS in recent years, but hey, keep on the narrative.  He was finally bipartisan going along with the dems and now you are mad about it.  :thumbsup:

He sure was busy with bailouts, increased debt, deficits, and PPP tremendously big!

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

He sure was busy with bailouts, increased debt, deficits, and PPP tremendously big!

Sure with help from 535 other members in Washington.  I remember him trying to be against some, but Pelosi was tough.  Remember midterms 2018?

And when did most of this legislation happen?

7 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Sure with help from 535 other members in Washington.  I remember him trying to be against some, but Pelosi was tough.  Remember midterms 2018?

And when did most of this legislation happen?

What a loudmouth wimp gets beat up by an 80-year-old woman. 

When Trump signed it, that's when it all happened.

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

What a loudmouth wimp gets beat up by an 80-year-old woman. 

When Trump signed it, that's when it all happened.

So you don't want to answer the simple question about what years the majority of these bailouts/government handouts happened? 2016? 2017? or was it after the midterms when the democrats took the majority?  Astonishing.....BUT IT WAS TRUMP TO BLAME!!!

59 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Did you send him a participation trophy for trying? :lol: 

26 minutes ago, racer254 said:

So you don't want to answer the simple question about what years the majority of these bailouts/government handouts happened? 2016? 2017? or was it after the midterms when the democrats took the majority?  Astonishing.....BUT IT WAS TRUMP TO BLAME!!!

Irrelevant.  Who signed the spending bills? 

Edited by SnowRider

Look at the deflection.  Come on, you can answer the easy stuff, what years while Trump was POTUS were all these bailouts proposed?  We all know the answer, but you trump haters just want to ignore the true facts on who was pushing these bailouts.

2 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Look at the deflection.  Come on, you can answer the easy stuff, what years while Trump was POTUS were all these bailouts proposed?  We all know the answer, but you trump haters just want to ignore the true facts on who was pushing these bailouts.

Who signed the bailout bills :news:

1 hour ago, racer254 said:

I did answer,  the one person who could have stopped all the spending didn't, just like everything that is wrong now you blame on Brandon.  

You do realize. your orange god spent more in his first 3 years than the last 4 of the previous administration .don't you?

1 hour ago, SnowRider said:

Besides @racer254 what happened to the financial windfall from the Repug tax cuts?  

You seemed to take those cuts in your paycheck.  Remember you can volunteer to pay more in taxes, but you can't volunteer to pay less unless the government gives you the chance to keep your money.  Like the R's did with the Tax Cut and Jobs Act of 2017

1 minute ago, 1jkw said:

I did answer,  the one person who could have stopped all the spending didn't, just like everything that is wrong now you blame on Brandon.  

You do realize. your orange god spent more in his first 3 years than the last 4 of the previous administration .don't you?

That may be true, but we all can see how each of us are doing now with Biden compared to when Trump was in office.  Well, how is brandon doing in comparison?

2 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

Racers idol added 33% to the national debt. @racer254 :dunno:

Just now, racer254 said:

That may be true, but we all can see how each of us are doing now with Biden compared to when Trump was in office.  Well, how is brandon doing in comparison?

Who passed infrastructure week?

He added a great amount to everyone's paycheck as well.  Who gives a shit any longer about the national debt.  I will give you one guess it isn't the party you support.

Who has lower unemployment and created more jobs?  Orange man or Brandon? :news:

He added a great amount to everyone's paycheck as well.  Who gives a shit any longer about the national debt.  I will give you one guess it isn't the party you support.

Why did the deficit increase?  When’s the trickle gonna start? 

13 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Things are tough for lots of people right now, I'd say not as bad as 2020, but the stock market is  higher now than it ever was under Trump and that seemed to be the measure before, maybe brandon needs to add 4.1 trillion in debt in 1 year and a 3 trillion deficit you seemed to think it was great before, maybe some more PPP or farm bailout money.

8 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

Things are tough for lots of people right now, I'd say not as bad as 2020, but the stock market is  higher now than it ever was under Trump and that seemed to be the measure before, maybe brandon needs to add 4.1 trillion in debt in 1 year and a 3 trillion deficit you seemed to think it was great before, maybe some more PPP or farm bailout money.

Please no more ppp money,  I'm begging here