U.S. Federal Government Tax Revenue

46 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

Please no more ppp money,  I'm begging here

A billionaire businessman in my area got between 40 and 50 million in PPP, the guy had been on the cover of Forbes multiple times.

17 hours ago, 1jkw said:

Things are tough for lots of people right now, I'd say not as bad as 2020, but the stock market is  higher now than it ever was under Trump and that seemed to be the measure before, maybe brandon needs to add 4.1 trillion in debt in 1 year and a 3 trillion deficit you seemed to think it was great before, maybe some more PPP or farm bailout money.

Show me where I supported any of it, because I didn't.  Again you failed to point out that while trump may have signed it, it was when dems had a majority and gave out as much as they could in free money.  How many times did he negotiate to get that number lower, and pelosi and schumer didn't want it any lower and called him all kinds of names for rallying against it.

• Platinum Contributing Member

What perpetuated the COVID spending more than the narrative that it was much more dangerous than they knew?  I'll wait. :news:

Fact is if the scientific community was much more honest about the virus we wouldn't have shut down as much and not needed nearly the spending including PPP.  The false narrative drove the spending.   

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Show me where I supported any of it, because I didn't.  Again you failed to point out that while trump may have signed it, it was when dems had a majority and gave out as much as they could in free money.  How many times did he negotiate to get that number lower, and pelosi and schumer didn't want it any lower and called him all kinds of names for rallying against it.

You constantly defend the guy who signed all of it and you were shown right here on this site where he said he wanted more, he alone caused the farm bailout that was larger than the auto bailout you cried so long and hard about.  It's very simple, maybe not as simple as you, but the blame or credit is laid at the feet of the president as his signature seals the deal.  

3 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

You constantly defend the guy who signed all of it and you were shown right here on this site where he said he wanted more, he alone caused the farm bailout that was larger than the auto bailout you cried so long and hard about.  It's very simple, maybe not as simple as you, but the blame or credit is laid at the feet of the president as his signature seals the deal.  

What ever you want to think, but you have 535 members on congress, the POTUS doesn't initiate any bill, they do.  He just signs off and when is the last bailout that was NOT signed by a president?

1 hour ago, racer254 said:

What ever you want to think, but you have 535 members on congress, the POTUS doesn't initiate any bill, they do.  He just signs off and when is the last bailout that was NOT signed by a president?

“He just signs off”….that’s the point FFS.

13 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

“He just signs off”….that’s the point FFS.

They have all just SIGNED OFF.  I am just saying place the blame where it lies.  Lets all remember trump was against the Auto bailout, can everyone here say the same.  I doubt it.

41 minutes ago, racer254 said:

They have all just SIGNED OFF.  I am just saying place the blame where it lies.  Lets all remember trump was against the Auto bailout, can everyone here say the same.  I doubt it.

Shows just how stupid you are, Trump against the auto bailout when he wasn't in office but had a bigger bailout when he was.  

What bailout cost more and what one was a total loss?

14 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

Shows just how stupid you are, Trump against the auto bailout when he wasn't in office but had a bigger bailout when he was.  

What bailout cost more and what one was a total loss?

This is a futile discussion with you.  535 members, and the bailouts that trump signed were all after the midterms when DEMS and Pelosi took control.  And let's not forget the COVID pandemic. 

4 hours ago, racer254 said:

This is a futile discussion with you.  535 members, and the bailouts that trump signed were all after the midterms when DEMS and Pelosi took control.  And let's not forget the COVID pandemic. 

Trumps farm bailout was before the midterms, it was more than the auto bailout you cried for years about, and zero dollars were paid back.  Trump himself said he would have given more during the pandemic, let's not forget that little fact.

38 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

Trumps farm bailout was before the midterms, it was more than the auto bailout you cried for years about, and zero dollars were paid back.  Trump himself said he would have given more during the pandemic, let's not forget that little fact.

Donald was trying to buy votes after he tried to play tough with their Chinese market :lol:  

Such a great businessman to the tune of a 16 billion dollar bailout :lmao: 

@racer254 did you buy your own knee pads or did Donald send you a pair :dunno:

18 hours ago, SnowRider said:

Donald was trying to buy votes after he tried to play tough with their Chinese market :lol:  

Such a great businessman to the tune of a 16 billion dollar bailout :lmao: 

@racer254 did you buy your own knee pads or did Donald send you a pair :dunno:

And Biden was buy votes with student loan forgiveness,  see how that works?

3 hours ago, SnowRider said:

@racer254 Can you explain your boy Gaetz?

He took out the loan for Caregivers Inc. for which he is a shareholder.

https://caregivershealth.com/

Edited by Steve753