Documentary Shadowland

Anyone watch this? On conspiracy theorists in the US. Biggest surprise so far is how ACE and AC starred in this and kept it quiet all this time!!! Man there are some gullible people :lol:

AC are you Pastor Greg Locke? 

• Platinum Contributing Member
32 minutes ago, HSR said:

Anyone watch this? On conspiracy theorists in the US. Biggest surprise so far is how ACE and AC starred in this and kept it quiet all this time!!! Man there are some gullible people :lol:

Don't watch Died Suddenly. Poorest made conspiracy movie ever made.

• Like 1

In the same way social media is destroying kid’s lives, it’s also fucking up a lot of adults that buy into the crap. In vanlife I run across some of the craziest mofo’s out there. Even worse than AC. BLM land has scatters of John the Baptist types eating cockroaches and peyote when singing praises of Trump. :lol: 

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

In the same way social media is destroying kid’s lives, it’s also fucking up a lot of adults that buy into the crap. In vanlife I run across some of the craziest mofo’s out there. Even worse than AC. BLM land has scatters of John the Baptist types eating cockroaches and peyote when singing praises of Trump. :lol: 

Therein lies the rub.  When its clear that our own government is corrupt and lies to us, puts the country through 3 years of a pandemic, with almost mandatory injections of a concoction that is now known to be causing massive side effects, I'm afraid that horse has left the barn.  It will take a long time before the government earns back the trust that they so callously squandered.  They don't get to make up lies and insist that its truth.  People will create their own.

1 hour ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

I wouldn’t be surprised if there are some here that believe this….

On 1/23/2023 at 6:54 PM, HSR said:

Watched 2 episodes last night.  Kinda felt bad for the pizza lady until she went to court and decided to be a hero instead of just agreeing with what the judge wanted her do. 

And then there was the nutcases who won't take a vaccine, but will take a bottle of chlorine instead. :lol:

54 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Watched 2 episodes last night.  Kinda felt bad for the pizza lady until she went to court and decided to be a hero instead of just agreeing with what the judge wanted her do. 

And then there was the nutcases who won't take a vaccine, but will take a bottle of chlorine instead. :lol:

It's unreal how gullible some are. :lol: I LOL at every episode so far.