Four Oath Keepers found guilty of Jan. 6 seditious conspiracy

• Gold Member
30 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Probably his junior prom.

Well Mainecat if I graduated in 2003, and SR prom was that year , what year was JR prom? I know this is a tuff one for You. :lol:

Jr prom I did go to....actually my Dad let me take his brand new at the time 6 speed C5 Corvette to it.    :3gears:

There you got me !! I used my Dads Car when I was 17!! ...OMG!!! 

7 hours ago, EvilBird said:

You forgot the biggies,  Covid shutdowns, mask mandates and firing people for a Vaccine. 

Thats what the country should have stormed the Capitol for day fucking one. :news:

That is why a lot of the reason people were there. Not the phony bullshit Trump told them to go.  Trump was the catalyst not the cause.  

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

You know what’s a bad look…the orange  ring around your mouth. 🤣😉

I don't do groupthink or virtual signaling.  I could not give a shit less who doesn't like my opinions.  Our country is being run by scoundrels and you guys still fixate on a former president.

4 hours ago, SSFB said:

I’m concerned about the future of the country over my selfish interests. I’m doing just fine because I bust my ass and I make smart decisions. 

So you give a pass to this corrupt bullshit and weaponized federal agencies against domestic political opponents that is unprecedented in our lifetimes,I don't.  I think its far worse than anything about Trump by an order of magnitudes.  You're far from the only one concerned about the future of this country, and you also don't have a monopoly on busting your ass and making smart decisions either.  You never did answer my question about your investments and costs of living....  :bc: 

6 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I don't do groupthink or virtual signaling.  I could not give a shit less who doesn't like my opinions.  Our country is being run by scoundrels and you guys still fixate on a former president.

So you give a pass to this corrupt bullshit and weaponized federal agencies against domestic political opponents that is unprecedented in our lifetimes,I don't.  I think its far worse than anything about Trump by an order of magnitudes.  You're far from the only one concerned about the future of this country, and you also don't have a monopoly on busting your ass and making smart decisions either.  You never did answer my question about your investments and costs of living....  :bc: 

My investments value today is irrelevant because I’m 25 years or more from retirement. The market is on sale and I’m buying. 

The COL is just a minor nuisance.

How do you explain this?  Trump? They could see into the future ? :lol:

All shut down when the FBI fabricated a kidnapping plot and started arresting citizens.  The fascist pigs were scared enough to  back off though. 
I guess the dumbest of Americans sacrificed their freedom for your freedom. 

7C7744D1-2919-4597-987B-A520A1AE9FE6.jpeg

ABADD575-ED82-43CB-9B87-65AEF79FBFF6.jpeg

3 hours ago, SSFB said:

My investments value today is irrelevant because I’m 25 years or more from retirement. The market is on sale and I’m buying. 

The COL is just a minor nuisance.

Good for you, not so good for anyone on a fixed income or a young family struggling to keep up.  I'm amazed at how some of you act so astute yet ignore the unprecedented corruption.  Not so astute.

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Good for you, not so good for anyone on a fixed income or a young family struggling to keep up.  I'm amazed at how some of you act so astute yet ignore the unprecedented corruption.  Not so astute.

The unprecedented corruption left Washington a couple years ago and relocated to Florida.  

23 minutes ago, MILFMAN said:

What is up with all the frequent gay references in this place....

If you want to take it as a gay reference that’s on you….my comment refers to Woolie being a Trump kiss ass.

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

If you want to take it as a gay reference that’s on you….my comment refers to Woolie being a Trump kiss ass.

Another dim bulb ignoring what is happening with the DOJ, FBI and DNC.   Trump just exposed it.  At minimum, he will always get credit for that.  Our government is under control of people who are at war with half the country, and the point is whizzing over your pointy head.

8 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Another dim bulb ignoring what is happening with the DOJ, FBI and DNC.   Trump just exposed it.  At minimum, he will always get credit for that.  Our government is under control of people who are at war with half the country, and the point is whizzing over your pointy head.

All that being said, the Republican party doesn't seem to care and nor do some independents. 

12 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Donald exposed his own stupidity and corruption:lol: 

41 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I’m not ignoring shit.