Four Oath Keepers found guilty of Jan. 6 seditious conspiracy

I forgot to mention, just like I said on Jan 6, 2021, these losers can get fucked. They never saw a reason to march on the Capitol before this. Iraq war lies, NSA spying, too many things to list. These fucking losers could only be convinced to march on the Capitol when their cult leader told them to do so. Get fucked, I hope they get the book thrown at them. They’re not patriots, they are fuckin losers. 

• Like 3

• Platinum Contributing Member
12 minutes ago, SSFB said:

I forgot to mention, just like I said on Jan 6, 2021, these losers can get fucked. They never saw a reason to march on the Capitol before this. Iraq war lies, NSA spying, too many things to list. These fucking losers could only be convinced to march on the Capitol when their cult leader told them to do so. Get fucked, I hope they get the book thrown at them. They’re not patriots, they are fuckin losers. 

Nailed it!

:bc:

22 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Yup , as much as I enjoyed the chaos and watching these fucking loser Washington pieces of filth slither and squirm the morons that saw fit to rise to this level of outrage over their orange charlatan cult leader losing an election can get straight fucked too. 

7 hours ago, SSFB said:

Bottom line….sore losers. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, SSFB said:

Rrrrright right.  Tamp down the TDS its a bad look.  :lol: 

9 hours ago, Steve753 said:

Nailed it!

:bc:

No he didn't.

8 hours ago, f7ben said:

Yup , as much as I enjoyed the chaos and watching these fucking loser Washington pieces of filth slither and squirm the morons that saw fit to rise to this level of outrage over their orange charlatan cult leader losing an election can get straight fucked too. 

Listen to you.  :lol: 

10 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

No he didn't.

You know what’s a bad look…the orange  ring around your mouth. 🤣😉

• Haha 1

53 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

No he didn't.

TDS is people who went to jail for him and bought his election lies. :lol:

• Like 2

1 minute ago, SSFB said:

TDS is people who went to jail for him and bought his election lies. :lol:

you sound mad about the whole thing.  mindsets like this are why we have Biden.  hes just been awesome, hows your investments doing?  priced your utilities, groceries, mortgage, etc lately?  :bc: 

20 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

you sound mad about the whole thing.  mindsets like this are why we have Biden.  hes just been awesome, hows your investments doing?  priced your utilities, groceries, mortgage, etc lately?  :bc: 

All that and the dems gained seats in the Senate and barely lost the house. Weird.

• Gold Member
11 hours ago, SSFB said:

You forgot the biggies,  Covid shutdowns, mask mandates and firing people for a Vaccine. 

Thats what the country should have stormed the Capitol for day fucking one. :news:

21 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

You forgot the biggies,  Covid shutdowns, mask mandates and firing people for a Vaccine. 

Thats what the country should have stormed the Capitol for day fucking one. :news:

Trump didn't care about any of that though.

23 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

so 2 of 3 were on trump.   Plus he was pushing the vax as his crowing achievement. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

I’m concerned about the future of the country over my selfish interests. I’m doing just fine because I bust my ass and I make smart decisions. 

• Gold Member
3 hours ago, Steve753 said:

Trump didn't care about any of that though.

3 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

so 2 of 3 were on trump.   Plus he was pushing the vax as his crowing achievement. 

Did I say anything good about Trump in that statement? 

Well aware that was on Trumps watch and I have called that out many times . Even back in 2020. :dunno:

• Gold Member
1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

Trumps next. Charles Manson served a life sentence and he didn’t kill anyone he just brainwashed people to do whatever he wanted. Sound familiar?

You will croak without seeing Trump serve one day in prison. 

That must really chap your ass :lol:

Keep the faith tho. :lol:

58 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

Do you have a time machine so I can head back to 2003? I skipped it then.

Fucking retarded Old Man go take a Nap.

2003…fuck..mine was in 1985!😫😂

• Haha 1