My New Toy Friends....

42 minutes ago, SHADOSPRIT said:

Picked her up end of November, 2018.....Threw a pair of 14" apes on her, chromed out the front lowers, went with the mustang solo eat, with the option of passenger when I want it....

20.jpg

19.jpg

18.jpg

17.jpg

Lookin good.  i almost bought that same colored street glide in 18 meself , went with Silver fortune instead.         im waiting on chrome lower forks now actually. my stock lowers were showing signs of corrosion after just one season and now after four i cant stand it any longer.  so its for time new shock cartridges and more chrome   :joint:             who did you git yours from if you dont mind me askin?         mine are coming outta California. $280 for the two of them with a $100 exchange.      

IMG_4909.jpg

IMG_3540 (1).jpg

IMG_4907.jpg

Edited by old indy

26 minutes ago, old indy said:

Lookin good.  i almost bought that same colored street glide in 18 meself , went with Silver fortune instead.         im waiting on chrome lower forks now actually. my stock lowers were showing signs of corrosion after just one season and now after four i cant stand it any longer.  so its for time new shock cartridges and more chrome   :joint:             who did you git yours from if you dont mind me askin?         mine are coming outta California. $280 for the two of them with a $100 exchange.      

IMG_4909.jpg

IMG_3540 (1).jpg

IMG_4907.jpg

Impress Chrome and mine were about the same price. I have used him before and the finish has always been great. 

2 minutes ago, SHADOSPRIT said:

Impress Chrome and mine were about the same price. I have used him before and the finish has always been great. 

Good to hear. i gotta say,, thats reassuring to read. i too went thru impress and after going back and forth on this with just two messages i waited for his invoice.  wel i got it,, just one and it said i was delinquent with my payment. ?   i hadnt received anything to pay til then and i thought,,  so wtf is this??   

24 minutes ago, old indy said:

Good to hear. i gotta say,, thats reassuring to read. i too went thru impress and after going back and forth on this with just two messages i waited for his invoice.  wel i got it,, just one and it said i was delinquent with my payment. ?   i hadnt received anything to pay til then and i thought,,  so wtf is this??   

Same thing happened to me, also the invoice said 2400.00.....I sent an email back and asked them to correct it. They did, shipped fast, nice packaging, I just removed the new ones, put old ones back in box closed, taped and shipped back. In my case, it was cheaper to use his return shipping and then he just deducted it from what he credited back. If I had to find a complaint I guess the only thing I can say is I had to email him about my refund. Return package showed it had been there for 3 days. He quickly responded and said they do a lot of mail order chroming, maybe 2 days later, refund was back in my account.

1 hour ago, old indy said:

2400?? holy shit what the hell was that about?!     i was tempted to send my stockers with the payment to avoid any lag in reimbursement but held off.  Glad it worked out in the end.   

Just a misprint.. 

• Like 1

i did a set in the fall , guy rear-ended a car and bent them to shit. he got new tubes, i re-used the valving parts, and new springs. he got chrome exchange lowers from somewhere, and one was beat up where the seal goes. had a flat spot that was chromed over along with some other imperfections. we told him and he said just do it and i'll let them know just in case. the company did offer to give him another but i managed to get it together and it was fine. the bell covers it anyway , or it should. his didn't. all he brought me was forks bent over 90 degrees and new parts. they gave him the wrong tubes and the forks were below the bell. wasn't like i could measure the old ones , i had to cut them apart. had to do them again and this time with a new lower. i don't ride bikes but if i had a harley i would try these emulators. i put a set in a tri z 250 and it works great. same valving design. 

https://racetech.com/page/title/Emulators

• Like 2