Funky Flu Season

• Gold Member

We all had that in December same symptoms really bad hacking up snot and you’d blow your nose and tons of yellow/green snot would come out nonstop. The ear clogged so bad for me I couldn’t hear shit out of my ear it took like 3 weeks for my ear to be normal. My daughter had it the worst we took he to the er and turned out she had pneumonia so she got some meds and was fine few days later.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, akvanden said:

Speaking of….. Moderna just released trial info on their new mRNA RSV vaccine today. First RSV vaccine ever.

AC’s head is going to explode.

1 hour ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

I bet it will.  :lol:

Neal

Screenshot_20230114_150700_Facebook.jpg

What's funky is AC's stupidity.  So insecure he has to dominate every thread post wise but all with links based on lies that are easy as fuck to debunk. Have to be a real sheep to believe the garbage he posts.

RSV wasn't that bad.  We all had it.  Couple days of runny nose and lots of phlegm.  

• Like 3

• Platinum Contributing Member
20 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

What's funky is AC's stupidity.  So insecure he has to dominate every thread post wise but all with links based on lies that are easy as fuck to debunk. Have to be a real sheep to believe the garbage he posts.

RSV wasn't that bad.  We all had it.  Couple days of runny nose and lots of phlegm.  

I woke up at 2:30 AM with my right ear plugged and throbbing so I did a doctor on demand appointment and she diagnosed a viral sinus infection…prescribed some Prednisone and a nose spray. She also suggested using a netty pot to clean my sinuses.🤔

• Sad 1

32 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

What did CNN tell you?

So China didn't give it to them? One of those "thanks China, we got this already" type of a deal. 

17 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

How can it be?

The only guy on the site to rail on MSM while constantly bringing them into the conversation. 

Amazing how quickly pharma moves to be the first to market. Just like the race to be first to the RSV market. But "they" had the covid vaccine since 2017, so apples and oranges I suppose. 

It's going to be hard to know which vaccine is to blame for all the 'sudden deaths' going forward.

• Like 2