Funky Flu Season

• Platinum Contributing Member
22 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Anybody else get hit with this cold/flu bullshit…hacking up chest butter and my left ear is plugged…making it a mofo trying to sleep.🥴

My wife had that for awhile. It was covid.

My sister in law the nurse says its either RSV, flu or Covid.  As usual, the older and weakened immune compromised will suffer the most.   Stay away from the dangerous boosters.  17,000 doctors including my brothers cardiologist say so, so don't listen to the self proclaimed FS doctors...Same recipe as forever, rest, plenty of fluids.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

My sister in law the nurse says its either RSV, flu or Covid.  As usual, the older and weakened immune compromised will suffer the most.   Stay away from the dangerous boosters.  17,000 doctors including my brothers cardiologist say so, so don't listen to the self proclaimed FS doctors...Same recipe as forever, rest, plenty of fluids.

CDC FTW :thumbsup:

11 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Yeah fuck those boosters and my daughter mentioned RSV as well…IMO this fucked up cold rainy weather doesn’t help.

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Yeah fuck those boosters and my daughter mentioned RSV as well…IMO this fucked up cold rainy weather doesn’t help.

We had it over the holidays.  Again. 

The temperature up and down like a yo-yo out there, too?  Damn sun hardly shines here at all either.  This winter sucks.  Again.

• Like 2

Haven't been sick since I had my 3 day bout with COVID in the spring. Now if my arthritis would chill the fuck out I would be really happy 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, akvanden said:

Speaking of….. Moderna just released trial info on their new mRNA RSV vaccine today. First RSV vaccine ever.

AC’s head is going to explode.

Are you gonna be the first to line up?

Lab Rat Me Once - Shame on you

Lab Rat Me Twice - Shame on me

Lab Rat Me Thrice, Fourth, Fifth, well you do you.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Are you gonna be the first to line up?

Lab Rat Me Once - Shame on you

Lab Rat Me Twice - Shame on me

Lab Rat Me Thrice, Fourth, Fifth, well you do you.

Who knows, I find it really hard planning ahead these days with so many “dying suddenly.”  9_9

• Haha 1

Couple colds in the last 6-8 weeks.   Nothing too serious but more than I would usually get.  Test for COVID every time and negative.   Monday I felt I was loosing taste on a few things so tested again.   Negative.  Have yet to test positive for COVID during the whole thing. 

Edited by Highmark

26 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Couple colds in the last 6-8 weeks.   Nothing too serious but more than I would usually get.  Test for COVID every time and negative.   Monday I felt I was loosing taste on a few things so tested again.   Negative.  Have yet to test positive for COVID during the whole thing. 

This shit is way worse than my bout with Covid…added an Elderberry supplement to the arsenal.👊🏻

261C0DA4-9275-4D98-ACE1-0C16400A9714.thumb.jpeg.2cb1226754a23eb98a1abef0427503f5.jpeg

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Pete said:

Being out of shape and obese compromises ones immune system. That’s a fact most don’t want to hear.

Trumps fat and out of shape. He never seems to get sick.

• Thanks 1