Athletes are dropping like flies

Just now, Deephaven said:

So no.  Might as well share your HUGE list of American ones as well.  Lots of pro sports.  I highlighted the ones where you won't find it.  Dig in the rest.  If they are dropping like flies and it is posted EVERYWHERE it should be easy.  That is if you aren't fucking stupid, insane, and have zero point and are absolutely wrong.  Go ahead.  Show you aren't.  Should be a big list.  A single anomaly here or there does not make a case for anything.

Tucker just did a clip.  Go back and watch it.

• Platinum Contributing Member
10 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Go watch Tucker, it references the same data.

Tucker is no different than CNN . Same as Hannity. Pure garbage.

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

He was 15.

So in other words "no HSR I know of zero pro athletes that are fully vaxxed from Canada that died from it, I'm just talking out my ass again" , gotcha. Next :news:  @ZR800efi can you name one for me please?

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, HSR said:

So in other words "no HSR I know of zero pro athletes that are fully vaxxed from Canada that died from it, I'm just talking out my ass again" , gotcha. Next :news:  @ZR800efi can you name one for me please?

but Tucker said....

And he wonders why no one wants to watch his links.  Guy is so bat shit crazy that none of them are factual.  Athletes drop like flies and are dying like crazy but he can't name any.  So fucking funny.:lol:

• Like 3

If he doesn't want to be destroyed he just can post about ANYTHING other than Covid.  His covid stupidity is brutal.  Dumb fuck is right now spending hours trying to find any real pro athlete that has dropped and can't.

• Gold Member
11 hours ago, HSR said:

links been posted sir. click it and do it yourself.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Platinum Contributing Member
30 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Real news source.  

Makes complete sense.  Just like the rest of Lloyd's claims.  Guess he is right.  :roflcrying:

Fucking bizarre how these anti vaxxers want people to be dead.