Athletes are dropping like flies

Just now, Deephaven said:

I am never clicking on one of your links.  Just list the names of some.  Bet you can't.  Again, 1600 ought to be easy to find 20.  Should take you less than a minute if these are posted everywhere as you say.  I actually don't care if you do or don't, but if you can't it is admittance that there aren't any.

I listed the names with dates of deaths.

Sorry you are a fucking retard.

Just now, ArcticCrusher said:

I listed the names with dates of deaths.

Sorry you are a fucking retard.

You listed 1600?  Where?  I saw no list, but if you posted it then it'd be super easy to repost.  Do it here where everyone can see your list and proof.

• Platinum Contributing Member
9 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

I just posted a video that showed several.

You post propaganda and pure horse shit.  Absolute trash.  What have you posted that’s been peer reviewed through the proper medical channels?  

JT Flat Earth = Arctic AIDS and the vaccine.  Same lunacy. 

2 hours ago, SnowRider said:

You post propaganda and pure horse shit.  Absolute trash.  What have you posted that’s been peer reviewed through the proper medical channels?  

Stick to light bulbs.

• Haha 1

Lloyd will believe anything is real if it comes from his flock.  His list:

On 1/4/2023 at 9:31 AM, ArcticCrusher said:

Nothing to see.  Just a few months of athletes collapsing/dying unexpected.  More in the link.

https://goodsciencing.com/covid/athletes-suffer-cardiac-arrest-die-after-covid-shot/

December 2022 – (Day/Month/Year)

1. 17/12/2022 Malaysia Dead
    Nik Mohd Faiz Nik Mohd Azmi (37), amateur runner and university lecturer collapsed just before the finish line of the Langkawi half marathon. He was resuscitated but died on the way to hospital.  No reference to heart, covid, or anything just sudden death. 
  2. 15/12/2022 Brazil
    Lucas Leiva (35), Grêmio Footballer. A pre-season medical identified a heart problem. He was told to rest for a few months, before being re-assessed.  Still Alive, didn't drop
  3. 14/12/2022 England
    Oscar (14), Cyclist suffered a cardiac arrest while riding his mountain bike. He received rapid treatment and was taken to hospital, four days in an induced coma and will need open heart surgery. Doctors say it will then take another 6 months to recover.  Lol, only first name.  Real data here I am sure.  Either way, not dead
  4. 14/12/2022 Thailand
    Princess Bajrakitiyabha (44), of Thailand suddenly collapsed while jogging with her dogs. She was taken to hospital and treated for a heart problem.  Again, not dead
  5. 12/12/2022 Bihar, India Dead
    Amarjit Kumar (25), Runner collapsed during an army running training. He was taken for medical treatment, but died.  News Story Right from the story, cause of death was cold
  6. 11/12/2022 Mississippi, USA Dead
    Mike Leach (61), Mississippi State American Football head coach suffered a massive heart attack and brain damage and died in hospital. In October 2022, it was reported that “Mississippi State is mandating COVID vaccine.”  News Story  News Story2  News Story3  News Story4 Was 61 and fat.  No surprise he had heart issues.
  7. 11/12/2022 Romania Dead
    Unnamed male (49) table tennis player suddenly collapsed during a competition. A medical team treated him but he died.  News Story  News Story2 Unamed male, nice credibility Lloyd
  8. 11/12/2022 Indonesia Dead
    Walter Beneteau (50), French professional cyclist who rode in the Tour De France was found Dead in Bali, Indonesia. The cause of death not available.  Retired 18 years before death, found dead in Bali.  Not a young athlete.
  9. 11/12/2022 France
    Christophe André (36), Céret Sportif Rugby Union player suffered a cardiac arrest on the ground warming up for a match against Grasse. He was treated at the ground and taken to hospital.  Not dead.
  10. 10/12/2022 Newfoundland, Canada Dead
    Gary Tiller (62), Curling player who represented Newfoundland province. He died after a “brief battle with cancer.”  News Story  News Story2  News Story3 Didn't even look, but 62 is not a "young athlete":
  11. 09/12/2022 West Bengal, India Dead
    Dipankar Das (18), promising teenage cricketer in West Bengal, India collapsed due to a cardiac arrest during practice and died.  News Story  News Story2 Having to go to India to find someone is really a stretch.  Nice work Lloyd.  Guaranteed he didn't have a Moderna, J&J or Phizer jab.
  12. 08/12/2022 New South Wales, Australia
    Leigh Holland-Keen (34), weightlifter suffered a cardiac arrest and had surgery to remove a 1kg tumour that was restricting her main heart artery. She survived and is back in training in the gym.  News Story  News Story2  Not dead
  13. 08/12/2022 New York, USA
    Max Mitchell (23), New York Jets American Football player has “blood clots” in his right leg and is out for the rest of the 2022-23 season.  News Story  News Story2  News Story3Not dead
  14. 08/12/2022 Tennessee, USA
    Tamari Key (Age), Tennessee Lady Volunteers Basketball player has “blood clots” in her lungs and is out for the rest of the 2022-23 season.  News Story  News Story2  News Story3Not dead
  15. 07/12/2022 Uttar Pradesh, India Dead
    Anuj (16), playing cricket with his friends in Uttar Pradesh, India, collapsed from a cardiac arrest while running in the middle of the game. He was taken to hospital but declared DoA.  News Story  News Story2 Only first name.  Considering the rest of this list it is obviously made up
  16. 07/12/2022 Brazil Dead
    Gilmar Calonga (54), football player for the Operário and Comercial teams in Brazil between the 1990s and the early 2000s, and then coach. He collapsed due to a cardiac arrest and died.  News Story  News Story2  News Story3 54 year old collapses working at a sport too hard?  Not a young athlete
  17. 06/12/2022 France Dead
    Laurent Fellon (61), French Moto3 (motorcycling) race winner, double Moto2 world champion and, from 2017, a MotoGP frontrunner. He had been suffering from cancer for a few months and has now died.  News Story  News Story2  Died of cancer at 61
  18. 06/12/2022 Chhattisgarh, India Dead
    Unnamed (12), girl at a school dancing class suddenly felt unwell, collapsed and was taken to hospital, where she died.  News Story  News Story2  Unnamed, rofl
  19. 06/12/2022 Connecticut, USA
    Richard Holliday (40), wrestler is suffering from Hodgkin’s lymphoma (a type of cancer) . He has not fought since June 2022.  News Story  News Story2  News Story3 Not dead and battling cancer.  God your list sucks.
  20. 06/12/2022 Massachusetts, USA Dead
    Jake Hescock (25), former University of Central Florida American Football player was running in a park in Boston, Massachusetts, USA when he suffered a cardiac arrest. He died later in hospital.  News Story  News Story2  News Story3  Record of him having Covid, no record of a jab.  Wasn't mandated where he played.  
  21. 05/12/2022 Russia Dead
    Unamed (34), woman died in a gym in Russia due to “rupture of the aneurysm of the brain.”  News Story  News Story2  News Story3  Unnamed, ROFL

I am bored with this nonsense.  If anyone thinks this is a good representative list they are obviously seriously fucking stupid.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, ZR800efi said:

nope. we were duped. 

not one real death of an athelete took place.

its all part of the plan. 

https://airtable.com/shrbaT4x8LG8EbvVG/tbl7xKsSUIOPAa7Mx :lol:

its super common for atheletes in there prime to drop dead.

if the media told half of you to suck dick to prevent covid  you would be burning through chapstick like a brushfire in august .:lol:

I was looking for a famous Canadian athlete on your list,,the first Canadian is Unknown Player in a Richmond "beer" league :lol::lol: Holy fuck dude did you read your proof????:lol:

Can you name 1 famous Canadian athlete in their prime that died from the vax? If you can cool :thumbsup: but I haven't heard of anyone, the World Cup went off without 1 single prime athlete dropping :lol:

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, SnowRider said:

JT loves his Twitter news too. It’s rotting their fucking brains 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, HSR said:

I was looking for a famous Canadian athlete on your list,,the first Canadian is Unknown Player in a Richmond "beer" league :lol::lol: Holy fuck dude did you read your proof????:lol:

Can you name 1 famous Canadian athlete in their prime that died from the vax? If you can cool :thumbsup: but I haven't heard of anyone, the World Cup went off without 1 single prime athlete dropping :lol:

There have been 100 doctors who have.

• Haha 1

You already got beat to death where that's concerned. Why would you go there again?

2 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

I asked for a famous Canadian athlete in their prime and you comeback with this?? WTF dude :dunno:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, HSR said:

I asked for a famous Canadian athlete in their prime and you comeback with this?? WTF dude :dunno:

He’s a quack talking in circles 

• Like 3

Does that not matter?

Does it answer my question or is it a goalpost move? Name me an athlete, famous, Canadian , in their prime or STFU. None at the world cup , none at the IIHF World juniors. 

• Like 1

Just now, HSR said:

Does it answer my question or is it a goalpost move? Name me an athlete, famous, Canadian , in their prime or STFU. None at the world cup , none at the IIHF World juniors. 

How many kids in Canada have died.

Does Sean count?

Just now, HSR said:

A 70+ year old pitcher who played for the expos collapsed at an old timers game this summer!!!

27 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

How many kids in Canada have died.

Does Sean count?

That are famous professional athletes yes, you tell me :dunno:

Sean who?

So no.  Might as well share your HUGE list of American ones as well.  Lots of pro sports.  I highlighted the ones where you won't find it.  Dig in the rest.  If they are dropping like flies and it is posted EVERYWHERE it should be easy.  That is if you aren't fucking stupid, insane, and have zero point and are absolutely wrong.  Go ahead.  Show you aren't.  Should be a big list.  A single anomaly here or there does not make a case for anything.