Athletes are dropping like flies

On 1/4/2023 at 8:20 AM, ArcticCrusher said:

1600 athletes have dropped on the field in the past two years vs the total in 40 years so it happens, but it is happening much more now.

Reducing your 2000 to 1600 in 5 minutes was interesting.  Either way made up as always.

On 1/4/2023 at 8:22 AM, Steve753 said:

Did you just pull that # out of your ass?

Of course he did.

On 1/4/2023 at 8:25 AM, Bontz said:

Where is this number documented?  Maybe it's true, but sure seems excessive (and unbelievable)  

It obviously isn't.

On 1/4/2023 at 8:28 AM, ArcticCrusher said:

Everywhere, You just had a source at the beginning of this thread form Tim Pool.  Its very credible.

Glad it is everywhere, it ought to be easy for you to document the 1600.  Show us.  This is the thread for it.

As for some details.  In 2022 of players on current rosters there were ZERO NFL deaths, in the 2022 World Cup there were ZERO deaths, in the NHL there were ZERO deaths, in the NBA there were ZERO deaths.  Not looking for others, but since it is documented everywhere you ought to be able to share your 1600 EASILY.  Share away.  We all look forward to seeing your 1600.

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Deephaven said:

Reducing your 2000 to 1600 in 5 minutes was interesting.  Either way made up as always.

Of course he did.

It obviously isn't.

Glad it is everywhere, it ought to be easy for you to document the 1600.  Show us.  This is the thread for it.

As for some details.  In 2022 of players on current rosters there were ZERO NFL deaths, in the 2022 World Cup there were ZERO deaths, in the NHL there were ZERO deaths, in the NBA there were ZERO deaths.  Not looking for others, but since it is documented everywhere you ought to be able to share your 1600 EASILY.  Share away.  We all look forward to seeing your 1600.

He said FOX said 1600 in a video he posted. Yet they didnt.

1 minute ago, Steve753 said:

He said FOX said 1600 in a video he posted. Yet they didnt.

Of course not, but he also said it was EVERYWHERE so it will be easy for him to show that he either made it up or that it is real.  As we all know it is made up just like his AIDS comment, but he can prove that he is a critical thinker by sharing if not he proves he is a lost sheep following the wrong flock.

Edited by Deephaven

5 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

So you agreed they said what 1500, are you gonna let Deepfaggot know before he spazs out.

:lol:

You said they said what you said and that was false. 

13 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

It is a made up number.  In our major sports we've lost zero athletes on the field.  That tells a story. You said it was everywhere.  Why not share the list?

What happened to the 29  baseline per year?

Fucking idiot.

6 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Keep your head shoved up Deepfaggot and Smales ass then.

I preferred your video of Rafael Nadal in 2011 that you claimed was cramping from the vaccine. Remember that? Instant classic.

14 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Keep your head shoved up Deepfaggot and Smales ass then.

You are a juvenile moron and if this vaccine is as deadly as you have been saying 24/7 for months maybe it’s time to log off and spend time with your better half.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

You are a juvenile moron and if this vaccine is as deadly as you have been saying 24/7 for months maybe it’s time to log off and spend time with your better half.

Keep you head in the sand.

3 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Deepfaggot said nobody dropped though.  

I said you've shown no one has.  I looked at our major leagues and none have there.  1600 ought to be easy to find a bunch from.  Can't you find any?  You disappeared for hours after this thread was posted looking and found nothing obviously otherwise you'd have posted.  

2 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Keep you head in the sand.

Why?  You want Jimmy to keep you company?

Edited by Deephaven
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Deephaven said:

I said you've shown no one has.  I looked at our major leagues and none have there.  1600 ought to be easy to find a bunch from.  Can't you find any?  You disappeared for hours after this thread was posted looking and found nothing obviously otherwise you'd have posted.  

Why?  You want Jimmy to keep you company?

I just posted a video that showed several.

Just now, ArcticCrusher said:

I just posted a video that showed several.

I am never clicking on one of your links.  Just list the names of some.  Bet you can't.  Again, 1600 ought to be easy to find 20.  Should take you less than a minute if these are posted everywhere as you say.  I actually don't care if you do or don't, but if you can't it is admittance that there aren't any.