What's your New Year eve plans?

Doug

Just got done with a couple Ribeyes off the grill, chillaxing with the wife, drinking wine and watching Netflix.  No interest in being out with all the amateurs and federales on the busier roads.  No snow anywhere within 9 hrs of here.

• Like 4

• Platinum Contributing Member

Was supposed to go to late afternoon party at one of the wifes friends house.....but got home from work too late. Not too disappointed:lol:......now just staying home, having some beers and hoping the rain stops near midnight so I can light these 2 cakes off.

• Haha 1

Usually this weekend is a nice sled ride……but there is a trace of snow that’s melting at 45 degrees.

So here we sit, me with a nice cigar and some yak, wifey has some strawberry haze in a vape pen.

Happy New Years you dirty animals.

42CC9113-0A5C-4ED8-8CC8-53750FEC8FF7.jpeg

Edited by Mainecat
  • Like 5

We went to a family members place and had a great time. The firepit was roaring and the weather was good albeit a bit of rain off and on but not miserable. The wife got hammered lol and she's flaked out on the bed now. I don't think she'll be moving too fast come morning lol

• Like 1

Did a few too many salutes and the Karen neighbors must have called the cops.... they didn't stop but drove real slow by my house several times and had spotlight on just to let me know I guess.... I was worried they might see the spent cakes near garage....I did a few more than planned.:lol:

• Haha 2

Packed house.  Shrooms,  minni beers, jello shots, whiskey,  miller lites,  vodka crans. Feel like absolute death this morning.🤕

Buddy slipped this you tube video on where it looks like the government is breaking regular broadcast to announce U S is now under nuclear attack and taking hits. It  was pretty convincing.  A lot of fun with a large group of people, watching the reactions. :lol:

7 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Packed house.  Shrooms,  minni beers, jello shots, whiskey,  miller lites,  vodka crans. Feel like absolute death this morning.🤕

Buddy slipped this you tube video on where it looks like the government is breaking regular broadcast to announce U S is now under nuclear attack and taking hits. It  was pretty convincing.  A lot of fun with a large group of people, watching the reactions. :lol:

Hell yeah :bc: 

The Jedi makes me a little too anxious so drinks help with that. But then you can drink way more then normal so the day(s) after hurt. 😂

13 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Hell yeah :bc: 

The Jedi makes me a little too anxious so drinks help with that. But then you can drink way more then normal so the day(s) after hurt. 😂

:thumbsup:

truth.