I Support…..

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, racer254 said:

What you posted is pure bullshit.  I was right, Trump was right, you are just a low iq basement dweller.

What’s bullshit about it?  

If he does, all the proclaimed independents will lose their fucking minds. Just like the Hillary supporters did in 2016. 

Just think of all of the bullshit that has transpired in this country to not only BRING DJT into politics but to put him in the WH. The democrats of the past decade plus have. They really have no one to blame but themselves, no matter how hard they try. If you want DJT completely out of the running, how about coming to the podium with someone that’s actually worth a shit? Clearly all of your taxpayer funded head hunts aren’t doing a fucking thing to solve it. Heaven forbid the GOP actually put someone up that is worth a shit too. Neither will though. It’s better off for all of the DC swamp to have all of this infighting going on instead. I personally think that if you can’t see THAT, you’re fucked. 

Just now, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

If he does, all the proclaimed independents will lose their fucking minds. Just like the Hillary supporters did in 2016. 

Just think of all of the bullshit that has transpired in this country to not only BRING DJT into politics but to put him in the WH. The democrats of the past decade plus have. They really have no one to blame but themselves, no matter how hard they try. If you want DJT completely out of the running, how about coming to the podium with someone that’s actually worth a shit? Clearly all of your taxpayer funded head hunts aren’t doing a fucking thing to solve it. Heaven forbid the GOP actually put someone up that is worth a shit too. Neither will though. It’s better off for all of the DC swamp to have all of this infighting going on instead. I personally think that if you can’t see THAT, you’re fucked. 

The only people to blame for Drumpf are those who voted for him :thumbsup:

1 minute ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

If that’s the case then the argument that Trumps antics are what put Biden in office are also moot. 

I don’t make that argument.  I support Joe on the issues :thumbsup:

1 minute ago, racer254 said:

More pure bullshit.  If that was the case democrats would not constantly be running lies to try and get rid of him

What lies?  Looks like the info his documented and factual. 

Just now, SnowRider said:

What lies?  Looks like the info his documented and factual. 

Has any one attempt to put DJT in prison stuck yet? Is there even one indictment? If you really wanted money out of politics, you wouldn’t support these headhunts like you do.