Too fast?

1 hour ago, 800renegaderider said:

That’s why we travel to Maine duh 

No speed limits on lakes here and in 35 years of sledding never heard of anyone getting a speeding ticket!! 

No faggy lights either :lol:

• Haha 1

Must have been before your time on HCS. :whistle:

"I got caught by the radar trap on the trail north of Barrie on Saturday. I got caught doing 50km over the speed limit on the radar. The officer was somewhat understanding seeing that I only pinned it on a straightway when there was no one in sight. Still doesn't make it right, nor do I want to discuss the ethics of it in the post because I know I am guilty and wrong for my actions. The officer wrote up the ticket telling me there are no points against my driver's record and just a fine of $110. However now that I read the ticket it says speeding in access of 50km/h on public trail? I am concerned that this is going to kill my insurance rates and my driver's record? It was my first time out all season and 15 mins on the trail with a new sled I was trying to break in and it ruined my day riding. Any feedback from anyone who has been in this situation would be greatly appreciated?" 

• Confused 1

looks like it's a real bitch up there. :lol:

DRIVER CHARGED WITH SPEEDING ON OFSC TRAIL

(Pennefather Twp., ON) – While on Motorized Snow Vehicle Patrol this weekend, OPP officer’s with the Highway Safety Division along with S.T.O.P. officer’s (Snowmobile Trail Officer Program) checked 115 snowmobiles.

Four charges were laid under the Motorized Snow Vehicle Act.

One snowmobiler was allegedly caught on radar at 118 km/hr in a 50 km/hr zone on the OFSC D Trail in Pennefather Township.

Three other snowmobilers were charged with Failing to Display registration number

• Gold Member
8 minutes ago, Badger** said:

Must have been before your time on HCS. :whistle:

"I got caught by the radar trap on the trail north of Barrie on Saturday. I got caught doing 50km over the speed limit on the radar. The officer was somewhat understanding seeing that I only pinned it on a straightway when there was no one in sight. Still doesn't make it right, nor do I want to discuss the ethics of it in the post because I know I am guilty and wrong for my actions. The officer wrote up the ticket telling me there are no points against my driver's record and just a fine of $110. However now that I read the ticket it says speeding in access of 50km/h on public trail? I am concerned that this is going to kill my insurance rates and my driver's record? It was my first time out all season and 15 mins on the trail with a new sled I was trying to break in and it ruined my day riding. Any feedback from anyone who has been in this situation would be greatly appreciated?" 

3 minutes ago, Badger** said:

looks like it's a real bitch up there. :lol:

DRIVER CHARGED WITH SPEEDING ON OFSC TRAIL

(Pennefather Twp., ON) – While on Motorized Snow Vehicle Patrol this weekend, OPP officer’s with the Highway Safety Division along with S.T.O.P. officer’s (Snowmobile Trail Officer Program) checked 115 snowmobiles.

Four charges were laid under the Motorized Snow Vehicle Act.

One snowmobiler was allegedly caught on radar at 118 km/hr in a 50 km/hr zone on the OFSC D Trail in Pennefather Township.

Three other snowmobilers were charged with Failing to Display registration number

Both say TRAIL not LAKE like @HSR said 🤷‍♂️ 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, 800renegaderider said:

I have never heard of anyone getting ticket on a lake during the day. He likes to spin things around I was talking about trail riding was i not?  

• Gold Member
7 minutes ago, Badger** said:

I have never heard of anyone getting ticket on a lake during the day. He likes to spin things around I was talking about trail riding was i not?  

Happens here think it’s 10mph speed limit if within 200ft of a bob house or ice fishing hole something like that.

1 hour ago, 800renegaderider said:

That's all southern Ontario citiots bullshit. Someone has zero concept how big Ontario is :lol:. I wonder how many speeding tickets get laid up in Cochrane :lol:.  Badger is just a fucking idiot :lol:

It's basically the wild west for sledding where I live :bc:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• Gold Member
17 minutes ago, HSR said:

That's all southern Ontario citiots bullshit. Someone has zero concept how big Ontario is :lol:. I wonder how many speeding tickets get laid up in Cochrane :lol:.  Badger is just a fucking idiot :lol:

It's basically the wild west for sledding where I live :bc:

They always go where the easy* money is 

Edited by 800renegaderider
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Tommcat said:

What? Like you get beat up for not counting 2?

Tell us about your tight Twisted Trails out there and how are you tamed them with that big four stroke. :whistle:

That shit was funny as fuck. :lol::lol2:3. 9_9

9 minutes ago, Badger** said:

Tell us about your tight Twisted Trails out there and how are you tamed them with that big four stroke. :whistle:

Telling lies......again.......to cover up your stupidity.......again

Just now, Tommcat said:

I would be embarrassed also Tommy. That shit was funny as hell. Hey show us some more pictures of your trails out their.  :lol2::lol:Come on,, I've been ripping you for years about this. deny deny deny:whistle:

Superhighway Royalty Free Vector Image - VectorStock

8 minutes ago, Tommcat said:

Yup, I have no idea either what and where he's talking about your posts being laughed at and by whom :dunno: It definitely never happened on HCS :bc: You're right just more made up bullshit from the site liar :lol:

50 minutes ago, HSR said:

Yup, I have no idea either what and where he's talking about your posts being laughed at and by whom :dunno: It definitely never happened on HCS :bc: You're right just more made up bullshit from the site liar :lol:

And yet denies BEGGING to be a mod, over and over

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Badger** said:

I would be embarrassed also Tommy. That shit was funny as hell. Hey show us some more pictures of your trails out their.  :lol2::lol:Come on,, I've been ripping you for years about this. deny deny deny:whistle:

Superhighway Royalty Free Vector Image - VectorStock

You're still an hcs pickle sniffer. It should be very easy to find those posts and copy them for everyone to see.

• Like 2

• Gold Member
9 hours ago, Badger** said:

New England riding can go from tight twisty trails to wide open seasonal roads in a matter of minutes . We have lakes too. :news:

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

New England riding can go from tight twisty trails to wide open seasonal roads in a matter of minutes . We have lakes too. :news:

The argument was he could run a four-stroke through twisty Woods faster than Two Strokes sled, then he posted a picture of a super hwy trail.:lol: I have seen pictures of your New England trails and they look amazing.  Evil there is no way Tommy can run a 4's in a twisted trail and pass your IQ600. No way!! 

Edited by Badger**

On 12/26/2022 at 5:40 PM, Crnr2Crnr said:

Are the available speeds, hp and abilities of modern snowmobiles too much for some people to handle at times? 

Cars/Trucks now have numerous safety nannies like abs, traction and stability control... yet sleds rely primarily upon rider input in ever changing conditions and circumstances.

Has the ability of modern sleds exceeded the ability of current day riders? 

:dunno:

& I'm prepared...

:shitstorm:

You must remember when the MFG’s limited consumer production sleds to 440cc, 76-78/79??

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Tommcat said:

And yet denies BEGGING to be a mod, over and over

Yup it's crazy. Just one lie after another with him trying to fit in around here. Most guys in the CE just ignore his posts entirely now it's :lol:

when I encounter other groups I usually hold up five fingers and when I'm in a good trolling mood I'll stop my sled completely... take both hands off the bars and hold up ten fingers.  I ride solo quite a bit but ya gotta keep people thinking... 

wtf was this thread actually about again?

• Haha 2

Just now, Crnr2Crnr said:

when I encounter other groups I usually hold up five fingers and when I'm in a good trolling mood I'll stop my sled completely... take both hands off the bars and hold up ten fingers.  I ride solo quite a bit but ya gotta keep people thinking... 

wtf was this thread actually about again?

Triggering Steve and his BS and showing he full of shit.:thumbsup:

Try not to ride solo if you can. :pc:

2 minutes ago, Badger** said:

Triggering Steve and his BS and showing he full of shit.:thumbsup:

Try not to ride solo if you can. :pc:

why?  what's the point?  maybe you should both put each other on ignore and save us all the pointless squabbling that no one wins.  :news:

I enjoy solo riding... makes for a better risk/reward ratio and better decision making process.  I'm not one of those types that needs others to have a good time or feel safe.  Just who I am and always have been.  

• Like 1