Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

• Gold Member
5 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Are those similar to a V&H Longshot?

Prob more similar to V&H Eliminator 400s , at least looks wise . Dont think they make the longshots for my bike. 

These are TAB performance B.A.M with the zombie baffles (loud) . These were what I was leaning towards and stopped by local dealer Friday for some other stuff and they had em in stock and knocked off $100 for me so had to get em. 

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, EvilBird said:

Prob more similar to V&H Eliminator 400s , at least looks wise . Dont think they make the longshots for my bike. 

These are TAB performance B.A.M with the zombie baffles (loud) . These were what I was leaning towards and stopped by local dealer Friday for some other stuff and they had em in stock and knocked off $100 for me so had to get em. 

Ah sweet.

I havent had a Harley since 06. I've got 2 crotch rockets still that I never ride. :lol:

• Like 1

Wife apparently won me a toy on a $5 raffle ticket and a new lid.  Looks pretty tippy though, they zip tied it into the box so it doesn't fall over like yellow sleds normally doo.  No recoil like my old Evil Knievel stunt cycle either.

Thanks for the lid suggestion @Deephaven and others from the helmet thread in the other forum.  Liking what I'm seeing straight out of the box. :thumbsup:

IMG_20221225_093339132.jpg

IMG_20221225_094902455.jpg

IMG_20221225_094919731.jpg

• Like 3

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

I grabbed one in Oct myself. Rode the Harley with it 30 degree day . No fogging whatsoever . 

5B01A962-9991-40CB-95B4-7A13D0045B10.jpeg

I'm still rocking a bv2s for the trails unless it's a super warm day.

• Like 1

• Gold Member

Santa got me two ski-doo jackets and a t-shirt. Kids got the sled and helmet the whole set up basically. Gonna do their first ride later today 👍. Decent snow in the yard still but more warm and rain coming will kill that gonna be one of those years here it seems 😢.324CB088-1144-4367-9C45-13E30B8610D5.thumb.jpeg.9bcb5f098994973e4d4537bd5bd4a0b3.jpeg

• Like 3

1 hour ago, 800renegaderider said:

Santa got me two ski-doo jackets and a t-shirt. Kids got the sled and helmet the whole set up basically. Gonna do their first ride later today 👍. Decent snow in the yard still but more warm and rain coming will kill that gonna be one of those years here it seems 😢.324CB088-1144-4367-9C45-13E30B8610D5.thumb.jpeg.9bcb5f098994973e4d4537bd5bd4a0b3.jpeg

Sweet!!! 

That looks pretty mint. 

9 hours ago, 800renegaderider said:

🙂.  Nice. .  did Santa deliver a club membership and trail work application ?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• Gold Member
9 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

Sweet!!! 

That looks pretty mint. 

It’s got it’s bumps and bruises but for just about 25yrs old it’s decent enough for them to beat up on 😂.

1 hour ago, ICG said:

🙂.  Nice. .  did Santa deliver a club membership and trail work application ?

Join a club and donate every year this is the first year in a while that I’ve registered and joined a club in NH though. I have done trail clean ups in the past but nothing recently looking to change that though since I plan to hopefully ride locally more.

19 minutes ago, 800renegaderider said:

It’s got it’s bumps and bruises but for just about 25yrs old it’s decent enough for them to beat up on 😂.

don't we all... sure looks nice though.  guy I grew up with still has his original Kitty Kat... you can't buy memories like that. 

please feel free to share your mileage log on it with us, as those won't just tip over unlike the newest latest greatest G-chassis  :roflcrying:

• Gold Member
27 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

don't we all... sure looks nice though.  guy I grew up with still has his original Kitty Kat... you can't buy memories like that. 

please feel free to share your mileage log on it with us, as those won't just tip over unlike the newest latest greatest G-chassis  :roflcrying:

Wow can’t imagine keeping something that long that ya can’t even use but I’m sure the memories he has on that thing are priceless. First ride was earlier no damage yet see how long that last 😂 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, 800renegaderider said:

Wow can’t imagine keeping something that long that ya can’t even use but I’m sure the memories he has on that thing are priceless. First ride was earlier no damage yet see how long that last 😂 

he's a year younger than I... it's a 1971 and was in showroom condition last time I saw it two decades ago.  

hope yours are able to enjoy and appreciate the memories one day

• Like 1