FB bots going way overboard

Yaya some of you dislike FB

Get this the algorithm is after the bs American politics of grooming youth be it sex trade or Alphabet soup ie pedophile island talk

A few of us got vacations for talking about GROOMED FUCKING TRAILS

Apparently talking about grooming trails and letting them set up cause the fucktwat FB bots tingle if Groom and set up is in the same sentence BOOM BAN!!

Me and buddy got 2 day vacations for this, turns out a few others as well

Screenshot_20221224-152302.png

Edited by Original Lummox
  • Sad 3

• Gold Member

I got the police called on me for saying a 9 year old tranny stripping for adult gays is retarded and its parents should be shot '.

true story.local detachment called me because i was 'calling for violence ' 

facebook has zero time for context or humour.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

The outright spam and rediculous amount of ads that have overran the Facebook the last few months has been unacceptable.

Some groups I'm in have a spam reply to every post in it.

And the spammers selling their shitty low class shirts.

About the only reason I'm staying around is for Marketplace.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ACE said:

You can challenge that but yeah whoever sets the ban bots of FB is a total retard 

I know but it's fucking waste

I mod a few pages and ban the Parts scammers 5-10times a week and send report to FB and they do sick and nothing wrong

Matt Downey has a scammer account and had dozen of people report it and FB once again does dick

Yet say trigger word and bam you are banned

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, racinfarmer said:

The outright spam and rediculous amount of ads that have overran the Facebook the last few months has been unacceptable.

Spam, ads and scammers

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Original Lummox said:

I know but it's fucking waste

I mod a few pages and ban the Parts scammers 5-10times a week and send report to FB and they do sick and nothing wrong

Matt Downey has a scammer account and had dozen of people report it and FB once again does dick

Yet say trigger word and bam you are banned

They have t cared about scammer and fake accounts since they want public. Banning accounts makes less traffic and that bad for revenue. It used to be hard to have a fake account 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, racinfarmer said:

Ya I remove these fucks constantly and have a few guys that mod ARCTIC CAT pages that we share details on the scams

Colorado springs, Orlando addresses 90% of the time, only 2-4 African friends LMAO with middle age white guy, plus they like or ❤️ their own posts

They are extremely easy to spot to me but fuck me, do they ever catch stupid people

3 minutes ago, Original Lummox said:

Ya I remove these fucks constantly and have a few guys that mod ARCTIC CAT pages that we share details on the scams

Colorado springs, Orlando addresses 90% of the time, only 2-4 African friends LMAO with middle age white guy, plus they like or ❤️ their own posts

They are extremely easy to spot to me but fuck me, do they ever catch stupid people

The stuff people fall for is ridiculous 

• Like 1

Last year guys and page admins were getting week to month long vacations , when they approved

2017 Polaris Assault for sale $7000 3400miles

Or 2016 SKS 155 for sale

the bots couldn't understand it was a snowmobile page

Best yet, I like gardening and little old ladie would get month vacation for posting that they used a hoe in their gardens FFS 🤣👌

6 hours ago, Bontz said:

Seriously?  They're incapable of understanding grooming = snowmobiling and not what all of the swamp creatures are going after??  

hhhhhhhell no the retahded humans that are loose on the web believe the saying "A well regulated militia" means the government has the right to say who can and what kind of gun one can own.  a fuckin Lawyer on FB(according to her) was arguing thats what that means.  then argued the constitution is a living document to be interpreted differently with time.. :flush: