Ban me Joel you fucking faggot

50 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Yeah you would think that was funny.

Not just me, imagine how funny Fat Dave found it :lol: Did you forget to give him the "Woolie Test" and demand 20 personal questions answered :lol: Man you are just an AWESOME judge of character :roflcrying:

12 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

ok, just wanted to make sure you and the other klan members are cool with it. :)

did he really infer or call you a pedo?  Idk, I'm just here for the eighth grade theatrics.

I don't feel I'm racist. I like some blacks just fine. The ones that cause most of the problems need to be called out tho imo. Everybody is too scared to do it - without fear of being called a rassis.

6 minutes ago, Cold War said:

I have met some good friends from the early days of HCS . Doesn’t seem many here  are interested in any kind of friendship or even polite banter.  I have no use for internet fighting.  You have a disagreement over something minor and you have an enemy for life on here.   

Respectable internet fighting isn't bad imo. If we all agreed on everything- would be sort of boring probably. I go at it with snacks all the time - but I'd have a beer with him anytime. 

Holding grudges is for women. I've met guys from the forums where we didn't like each other online. But once meeting them - we got along great. 

• Like 2

Just now, ford_428cj said:

I don't feel I'm racist. I like some blacks just fine. The ones that cause most of the problems need to be called out tho imo. Everybody is too scared to do it - without fear of being called a rassis.

I feel the same about white people 

17 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

Respectable internet fighting isn't bad imo. If we all agreed on everything- would be sort of boring probably. I go at it with snacks all the time - but I'd have a beer with him anytime. 

Holding grudges is for women. I've met guys from the forums where we didn't like each other online. But once meeting them - we got along great. 

I have no problem with on topic arguments.   The same old personal  shit that takes over every topic day after day gets old.  Just like everyone else,  no one is forcing me to be here. Its all good 

• Like 4

14 minutes ago, Cold War said:

I have no problem with on topic arguments.   The same old personal  shit that takes over every topic day after day gets old.  Just like everyone else,  no one is forcing me to be here. Its all good 

Yea I just scroll on past that nonsense. I don't even look in 90% of the threads at all tbh...

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

which stats?  is it in the monthly newsletter?  

There easy to find. I'm not babysitting you either...

21 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Wrong again retarded racist trash

No posts like these - from me :read:

f7ben

Coal jobs! Yea baby

f7ben replied to ICEMAN!'s topic in Current Events

sounds like something anigger would do

• Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, f7ben said:

According to the FBI the total number of violent crimes white are higher...but by percentages blacks commit violent crimes at an alarming rate. I do understand the socioeconomic issues at hand, our govt has created.

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, HSR said:

Not just me, imagine how funny Fat Dave found it :lol: Did you forget to give him the "Woolie Test" and demand 20 personal questions answered :lol: Man you are just an AWESOME judge of character :roflcrying:

Daive and I had come to terms a year earlier after him behaving like an obsessed weirdo for the previous couple years.  Coexisting is fine no one has to like everyone but that Frankie bullshit just showed how childish he is.  That’s what I get for being a nice guy.  I still think you’re a toolbarg so my character judgement remains fairly sound.  Who are you again?  Just a question, not a demand, since you’re so insecure about telling anyone anything about yourself :news: 

30 minutes ago, f7ben said:

You know what he meant.  At least you should have, because the stats are damning.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, SkisNH said:

According to the FBI the total number of violent crimes white are higher...but by percentages blacks commit violent crimes at an alarming rate. I do understand the socioeconomic issues at hand, our govt has created.

He didn’t say violent crimes and he didn’t elaborate as a % based on total population. He is an idiot and can’t understand those simple concepts regardless.

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

Daive and I had come to terms a year earlier after him behaving like an obsessed weirdo for the previous couple years.  Coexisting is fine no one has to like everyone but that Frankie bullshit just showed how childish he is.  That’s what I get for being a nice guy.  I still think you’re a toolbarg so my character judgement remains fairly sound.  Who are you again?  Just a question, not a demand, since you’re so insecure about telling anyone anything about yourself :news: 

You know what he meant.  At least you should have, because the stats are damning.

Yes , we should not have forced blacks into ghettos and then allowed the cia to flood them with crack cocaine. That was a bad idea 

• Gold Member
2 hours ago, ford_428cj said:

Child molesters isn't too funny of a topic to me. 

You want to say it as well, step up faggot- I'll knock you the fuck out right on the spot.

And I'm sitting here cool as a cucumber having coffee - with a Bengal cat sitting on my lap. 

You sure are!!!

CFF39AEC-AC39-48E5-B9F4-68A8C94E51C9.jpeg

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, f7ben said:

He didn’t say violent crimes and he didn’t elaborate as a % based on total population. He is an idiot and can’t understand those simple concepts regardless.

You know what I meant dummy. But let's play 5th grade word gotcha games. Back to the kids table for you son...

10 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Yes , we should not have forced blacks into ghettos and then allowed the cia to flood them with crack cocaine. That was a bad idea 

Nobody forced the ghettos. They created them.

4 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

You sure are!!!

CFF39AEC-AC39-48E5-B9F4-68A8C94E51C9.jpeg

I was waiting for breakfast the hot tatted up blonde was making me ...

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, ford_428cj said:

You're trying too hard & are being a hemorrhoid...jus sayin

You're not very bright are you? I was shaking my head at who posted the kid in the tiger costume dumb ass :suicide:

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

Daive and I had come to terms a year earlier after him behaving like an obsessed weirdo for the previous couple years.  Coexisting is fine no one has to like everyone but that Frankie bullshit just showed how childish he is.  That’s what I get for being a nice guy.  I still think you’re a toolbarg so my character judgement remains fairly sound.  Who are you again? 

So you figured a meth smoking/dealing , grandmother beating, deadbeat renter that's proud of his cop killing uncles would be a good fit at tbp :lol: and got the worst gut hooking I've ever seen :lol:

Me? I'm the Hall Fucking Monitor and don't forget it!