Bob Lazar

• Gold Member
10 minutes ago, ACE said:

Interesting to listen to. Who knows what’s true though 

the element 115 is a recognized thing now. s4 as well. if its bullshit, its elaborate and a hell of a guess on both.:dunno:

10 minutes ago, ZR800efi said:

the element 115 is a recognized thing now. s4 as well. if its bullshit, its elaborate and a hell of a guess on both.:dunno:

Supposedly they vetted him pretty hard on Ancient Aliens and everything he said checked out. I think I mentioned unacknowledged to you before, but if I didn't, it is a must watch.

Edited by irv
  • Like 1

• Gold Member
14 minutes ago, irv said:

Supposedly they vetted him pretty hard on Ancient Aliens and everything he said checked out. I think I mentioned unacknowledged to you before, but if I didn't, it is a must watch.

yep i seen the greer stuff awhile ago. it is a interesting watch for sure.

10 hours ago, ZR800efi said:

I think 115 could always theoretically exist it's just they've never found a stable isotope of it and it would decay really fast. Certain aspects of his story were true for sure and I don't think he's ever really changed the story over the years and he tells the story so well. A lot of it really does seem way out there though 

• Like 1

• Gold Member
9 hours ago, ACE said:

I think 115 could always theoretically exist it's just they've never found a stable isotope of it and it would decay really fast. Certain aspects of his story were true for sure and I don't think he's ever really changed the story over the years and he tells the story so well. A lot of it really does seem way out there though 

in 1989, no one heard of 115.  he has been incredibly consistent since the late 80s and even talks down the possible sighting of an alien as most likely not ' and was just a glance ' etc.

i dunno, my bullshit meter isnt breaking on this guy like alot of supposed testimony by others.

5 minutes ago, ZR800efi said:

in 1989, no one heard of 115.  he has been incredibly consistent since the late 80s and even talks down the possible sighting of an alien as most likely not ' and was just a glance ' etc.

i dunno, my bullshit meter isnt breaking on this guy like alot of supposed testimony by others.

And he did work there that was confirmed 

the rest is just so out there it's just hard to really get invested in it. 

• Like 1

• Gold Member
42 minutes ago, ACE said:

And he did work there that was confirmed 

the rest is just so out there it's just hard to really get invested in it. 

i mean really, if you were on a island that was tribal and had no contact with the rest of the world, and some guy came along showing you how the internet works , it would seem pretty out there as well, but is indeed , a real thing.

57 minutes ago, ZR800efi said:

i mean really, if you were on a island that was tribal and had no contact with the rest of the world, and some guy came along showing you how the internet works , it would seem pretty out there as well, but is indeed , a real thing.

If aliens had the technology to make it here there's no way our governments could hide it if the aliens wanted to be seen

And I'm not saying they don't, because nobody knows. But the stars would literally have to align for two sentient and intelligent beings to evolve completely unrelated and within the same short period of deep time for them to not only exist without extinction but develop the technology the manipulate space enough to become intergalactic 

anything is possible for sure. Especially other life being out there. But the chances of everything aligning for us to experience real aliens in our tiny little drop in the ocean of deep time is incredibly improbable 

• Like 1

• Gold Member
3 hours ago, ACE said:

If aliens had the technology to make it here there's no way our governments could hide it if the aliens wanted to be seen

And I'm not saying they don't, because nobody knows. But the stars would literally have to align for two sentient and intelligent beings to evolve completely unrelated and within the same short period of deep time for them to not only exist without extinction but develop the technology the manipulate space enough to become intergalactic 

anything is possible for sure. Especially other life being out there. But the chances of everything aligning for us to experience real aliens in our tiny little drop in the ocean of deep time is incredibly improbable 

I get where you are coming from but disagree on it being highly improbable. I think its far more likely then were led to believe.

2 minutes ago, ZR800efi said:

I get where you are coming from but disagree on it being highly improbable. I think its far more likely then were led to believe.

I don't want to believe I want to know!