Buydin lies are …

Pete

2 minutes ago, HSR said:

No personally I think you guys should use the old "tit for tat" law that has ruled playgrounds for decades:thumb: It's truly the best plan to try and one up the other side at all costs. Whatever they did to Trump do it twice as hard on Biden. Without a doubt the best path :lol:

I don’t remember you posting how leftists should ease up on trump? 
 Not to mention the selective enforcement of laws.

BIden JOE BIDEN, 23 JANUARY 2018: And that is I’m desperately concerned about the backsliding on the part of Kiev in terms of corruption. They made—I mean, I’ll give you one concrete example. I was—not I, but it just happened to be that was the assignment I got. I got all the good ones. And so I got Ukraine. And I remember going over, convincing our team, our leaders to—convincing that we should be providing for loan guarantees. And I went over, I guess, the 12th, 13th time to Kiev. And I was supposed to announce that there was another billion-dollar loan guarantee. And I had gotten a commitment from Poroshenko and from Yatsenyuk that they would take action against the state prosecutor. And they didn’t.

So they said they had—they were walking out to a press conference. I said, nah, I’m not going to—or, we’re not going to give you the billion dollars. They said, you have no authority. You’re not the president. The president said—I said, call him. 

(Laughter.) 

I said, I’m telling you, you’re not getting the billion dollars. I said, you’re not getting the billion. I’m going to be leaving here in, I think it was about six hours. I looked at them and said: I’m leaving in six hours. If the prosecutor is not fired, you’re not getting the money. Well, son of a bitch. (Laughter.) He got fired. 

As investigative reporter John Solomon wrote in The Hill, “Ukrainian officials tell me there was one crucial piece of information that Biden must have known but didn’t mention to his audience: The prosecutor he got fired was leading a wide-ranging corruption probe into the natural gas firm Burisma Holdings that employed Biden’s younger son, Hunter, as a board member.”

“There is an ongoing investigation into Hunter Biden’s laptop in being bought and paid for by Chinese communist energy companies,” she said. “This is a dangerous threat to our country when we have a man that will be holding the power of the presidency but will so easily and is on record for abusing power.”

When is Joe’s impeachment going to start? 

H

2 minutes ago, Sleepr2 said:

BIden JOE BIDEN, 23 JANUARY 2018: And that is I’m desperately concerned about the backsliding on the part of Kiev in terms of corruption. They made—I mean, I’ll give you one concrete example. I was—not I, but it just happened to be that was the assignment I got. I got all the good ones. And so I got Ukraine. And I remember going over, convincing our team, our leaders to—convincing that we should be providing for loan guarantees. And I went over, I guess, the 12th, 13th time to Kiev. And I was supposed to announce that there was another billion-dollar loan guarantee. And I had gotten a commitment from Poroshenko and from Yatsenyuk that they would take action against the state prosecutor. And they didn’t.

So they said they had—they were walking out to a press conference. I said, nah, I’m not going to—or, we’re not going to give you the billion dollars. They said, you have no authority. You’re not the president. The president said—I said, call him. 

(Laughter.) 

I said, I’m telling you, you’re not getting the billion dollars. I said, you’re not getting the billion. I’m going to be leaving here in, I think it was about six hours. I looked at them and said: I’m leaving in six hours. If the prosecutor is not fired, you’re not getting the money. Well, son of a bitch. (Laughter.) He got fired. 

As investigative reporter John Solomon wrote in The Hill, “Ukrainian officials tell me there was one crucial piece of information that Biden must have known but didn’t mention to his audience: The prosecutor he got fired was leading a wide-ranging corruption probe into the natural gas firm Burisma Holdings that employed Biden’s younger son, Hunter, as a board member.”

“There is an ongoing investigation into Hunter Biden’s laptop in being bought and paid for by Chinese communist energy companies,” she said. “This is a dangerous threat to our country when we have a man that will be holding the power of the presidency but will so easily and is on record for abusing power.”

H

OK what's the best release method when they swallow the hook,line and sinker? Cut bait and run? :lol:

Ease up on Trump:lol: spoken like a true culter.

1 minute ago, HSR said:

OK what's the best release method when they swallow the hook,line and sinker? Cut bait and run? :lol:

When you get guthooked, there is no easy way out.

You're either shitting a hook, or losing tonsils... :lol:

1 hour ago, Snake said:

When you get guthooked, there is no easy way out.

You're either shitting a hook, or losing tonsils... :lol:

Ahh an experienced response,  so you got no tonsils gotcha :lol:

27 minutes ago, HSR said:

Ease up on Trump:lol: spoken like a true culter.

Ignore Biden’s crime , typical of the leftists hypocrisy.

1 hour ago, Sleepr2 said:

The left :lol: I'm a Nook it's all just entertainment to me , I don't care who's side your on,  if you're triggered I'm entertained :bc:

2 hours ago, Badger** said:

They hit the nail on the head. :thumb:

You Got It GIF by ION

Will somebody give this retard a "like" or something? He's dying for attention and you guys keep ignoring him, c'mon he even added a hot chick :lol:

Nah , you’re just another leftists. 

I am not!!!! I mop both the left AND the right sides of the hall thank you very much! I take pride in my Hall Monitor work.

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 hours ago, Sleepr2 said:

Funny how leftists and the media ignore the lies of leftists.

United States Vice President Joe Biden, who is running against President Donald Trump in the 2020 presidential election, said that he would not use executive orders to implement his policies because "you can't use executive orders unless you are a dictator.""

Biden over 104 executive orders and counting….

The media and leftists never gave trump a break,

(Laughter.) 

H

29 minutes ago, Sleepr2 said:

23 minutes ago, Sleepr2 said:

Nah , you’re just another leftists. 

19 minutes ago, HSR said:

I am not!!!! I mop both the left AND the right sides of the hall thank you very much! I take pride in my Hall Monitor work.

Shitbag Shelly sees leftitsts in his morning mug of cheap white rum.😂

40 minutes ago, HSR said:

Will somebody give this retard a "like" or something? He's dying for attention and you guys keep ignoring him, c'mon he even added a hot chick :lol:

Looks like somebody's has been looking for my attention again, everyday Steve??. 9_9

• HSR

HSR

5 hours ago

14 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Trumpers here complaining about lies? That’s funny.

okay let's just call it major fuck up's from the Joe Biden Administration. You feel better about your vote now?? 

Edited by Badger**

Another fuck up from the piece of shit in charge.. It just never ends with this clown and his dumocrap supporters

Joe Biden roasted for busting out ‘old school, anti-Irish’ slur, claiming he’s Italian: ‘He needs help’

https://www.foxnews.com/media/biden-roasted-busting-old-school-anti-irish-slur-claiming-hes-italian-needs-help

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Trumpers here complaining about lies? That’s funny.

No one here has a bigger history of lies . No wonder you’re defending dementia joes lies 

1.    TAX VOTE: Biden said McCain voted “the exact same way” as Obama to increase taxes on Americans earning just $42,000, but McCain DID NOT VOTE THAT WAY.

2.    AHMEDINIJAD MEETING: Joe Biden lied when he said that Barack Obama never said that he would sit down unconditionally with Mahmoud Ahmedinijad of Iran. Barack Obama did say specifically, and Joe Biden attacked him for it.

3.    OFFSHORE OIL DRILLING: Biden said, “Drill we must.” But Biden has opposed offshore drilling and even compared offshore drilling to “raping” the Outer Continental Shelf.”

4.    TROOP FUNDING: Joe Biden lied when he indicated that John McCain and Barack Obama voted the same way against funding the troops in the field. John McCain opposed a bill that included a timeline, that the President of the United States had already said he would veto regardless of it’s passage.

5.    OPPOSING CLEAN COAL: Biden says he’s always been for clean coal, but he just told a voter that he is against clean coal and any new coal plants in America and has a record of voting against clean coal and coal in the U.S. Senate.

6.    ALERNATIVE ENERGY VOTES: According to FactCheck.org, Biden is exaggerating and overstating John McCain’s record voting for alternative energy when he says he voted against it 23 times.

7.    HEALTH INSURANCE: Biden falsely said McCain will raise taxes on people's health insurance coverage -- they get a tax credit to offset any tax hike. Independent fact checkers have confirmed this attack is false

8.    OIL TAXES: Biden falsely said Palin supported a windfall profits tax in Alaska -- she reformed the state tax and revenue system, it's not a windfall profits tax.

9.    AFGHANISTAN / GEN. MCKIERNAN COMMENTS: Biden said that top military commander in Iraq said the principles of the surge could not be applied to Afghanistan, but the commander of NATO's International Security Assistance Force Gen. David D. McKiernan said that there were principles of the surge strategy, including working with tribes, that could be applied in Afghanistan.

10. REGULATION: Biden falsely said McCain weakened regulation -- he actually called for more regulation on Fannie and Freddie.

11. IRAQ: When Joe Biden lied when he said that John McCain was “dead wrong on Iraq”, because Joe Biden shared the same vote to authorize the war and differed on the surge strategy where they John McCain has been proven right.

12. TAX INCREASES : Biden said Americans earning less than $250,000 wouldn’t see higher taxes, but the Obama-Biden tax plan would raise taxes on individuals making $200,000 or more. 

13. BAILOUT: Biden said the economic rescue legislation matches the four principles that Obama laid out, but in reality it doesn’t meet two of the four principles that Obama outlined on Sept. 19, which were that it include an emergency economic stimulus package, and that it be part of “part of a globally coordinated effort with our partners in the G-20.”

14. REAGAN TAX RATES: Biden is wrong in saying that under Obama, Americans won't pay any more in taxes then they did under Reagan.

Edited by Sleepr2
  • Like 1

Jimmah is a  fatass that bragged about quitting drinking, a dead giveaway that he was given an ultimatum 

I appreciate the info. My good buddy quit for his own reasons but now according to you that's not even remotely possible.  Thanks for enlightening me.

MORON :lol:

8 minutes ago, HSR said:

I appreciate the info. My good buddy quit for his own reasons but now according to you that's not even remotely possible.  Thanks for enlightening me.

MORON :lol:

I’m sure if Jimmah was a conservative you’d be bleating a different tune, suffice to say it’s no surprise that Jimmah, MCLiar and snow rider appeal to  leftists hypocrisy,

I’m sure if Jimmah was a conservative you’d be bleating a different tune, suffice to say it’s no surprise that Jimmah, MCLiar and snow rider appeal to  leftists hypocrisy,

You are by far the biggest drunken hypocrite on this site, you are a "cuntservative", cry about spending while supporting the biggest spender in history, cry about Hillary's private sever while saying nothing about W's, cry about Clinton's 1 deferment while giving a pass to Trumps 5 and Cheney's 6. Your drunken brain has never had an original thought in your whole miserable drunken life. Keep posting the same tired memes and that list, you damn sure can't think for yourself.  

Are you racer's father? 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

You are by far the biggest drunken hypocrite on this site, you are a "cuntservative", cry about spending while supporting the biggest spender in history, cry about Hillary's private sever while saying nothing about W's, cry about Clinton's 1 deferment while giving a pass to Trumps 5 and Cheney's 6. Your drunken brain has never had an original thought in your whole miserable drunken life. Keep posting the same tired memes and that list, you damn sure can't think for yourself.  

Are you racer's father? 

Such hostility from the tolerant left. :news:

liberall.jpg

• Haha 2