Furries….

Just now, Crnr2Crnr said:

in the bathroom... not joking.  just because it isn't happening in your backyard, don't believe it isn't happening.

there's probably a magatard in your neighborhood too... ;)

Where? Because this rumor has been floating around all over the US and multiple schools were who accused of having such have all said it was bullshit. Where's the kids TikToks of it?

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

in the bathroom... not joking.  just because it isn't happening in your backyard, don't believe it isn't happening.

there's probably a magatard in your neighborhood too... ;)

Litter boxes in the bathroom and kids dressed up as animals?  I’m close by - which school? 

1 minute ago, HSR said:

Litter boxes though? Must be a US thing. Not happening here, any of it, trans kids or furries  

you aren't familiar with american exceptionalism ?

1 minute ago, SSFB said:

Where? Because this rumor has been floating around all over the US and multiple schools were who accused of having such have all said it was bullshit. Where's the kids TikToks of it?

i'm not going to disclose that info here... pm me if you really want to know.  frankly I couldn't believe it when I heard it either... or didn't want to believe it.

10 hours ago, HSR said:

Litter boxes though? Must be a US thing. Not happening here, any of it, trans kids or furries  

No trans kids?  I'm doubting that.  Furries maybe, but that freak shit down here will surely head north if it hasn't already.  :lol: 

48 minutes ago, MILFMAN said:

I have seen a lot of the Furries around me for sure.

I haven't heard anything about litter boxes.

We're heading to Jackman tomorrow, and we usually stock up at the Skowhegan Walmart.  Supposedly one of them works rhere, according to the link I posted on Pg. 1.  I'll snap a picture if I see "it".  :lol:  :bc: 

• Haha 2

39 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

No trans kids?  I'm doubting that.  Furries maybe, but that freak shit down here will surely head north if it hasn't already.  :lol: 

I've lived here for 46 years,town of less than 2500. We have 1 trans person he was in his 50's when he switched teams.

• Gold Member
3 minutes ago, HSR said:

I've lived here for 46 years,town of less than 2500. We have 1 trans person he was in his 50's when he switched teams.

Did you make good friends with Him like Snowrider ?  Have a heart man. 

:lol:

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, EvilBird said:

Did you make good friends with Him like Snowrider ?  Have a heart man. 

:lol:

I sorta knew him when he was in his 40's and he was an OK guy. When the rumours started nobody believed it until she came out on full display. I don't judge :bc: mental issues aren't something to point and laugh at IMHO.

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

but that freak shit down here will surely head north if it hasn't already. 

Why does all this freak shit originate in the great USA ?? Strange. You guys have some weird trends?Like school shootings :dunno:

1 hour ago, HSR said:

I sorta knew him when he was in his 40's and he was an OK guy. When the rumours started nobody believed it until she came out on full display. I don't judge :bc: mental issues aren't something to point and laugh at IMHO.

Interesting that you believe that transgender humans have mental issues.  The current admin has been assigning them to heads of government departments.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

We're heading to Jackman tomorrow, and we usually stock up at the Skowhegan Walmart.  Supposedly one of them works rhere, according to the link I posted on Pg. 1.  I'll snap a picture if I see "it".  :lol:  :bc: 

Why so early?

Furries: best friends kids took out all their kids from school..... furry horse shit.

59 minutes ago, HSR said:

Why does all this freak shit originate in the great USA ?? Strange. You guys have some weird trends?Like school shootings :dunno:

Why?  Liberals.  It’s also why I live in the country, avoid crowds, and try to spend my recreational time in the woods or on the water.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Snake said:

Why so early?

Furries: best friends kids took out all their kids from school..... furry horse shit.

Cuz snow coming!  Shakedown cruise on the big pig.  You gonna join us this year in the motherland?  I’m ready.

0B5D237E-64C8-4211-830F-4FB5481E4B80.jpeg

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
56 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Interesting that you believe that transgender humans have mental issues.  The current admin has been assigning them to heads of government departments.

How does being trans disqualify one from their job, career, position?  Is narcissism a mental disorder?  :dunno:

16 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

How does being trans disqualify one from their job, career, position?  Is narcissism a mental disorder?  :dunno:

You have been pasting my member name and trying to get my attention since you came back, that is a mental issue.

I see you still have that comprehension problem as well, even after you left and took some time off from here.

One thing is for certain, Even if you have mental issues like you do, you can still post on a site like this.

Edited by racer254
  • Like 1

• Gold Member
13 hours ago, HSR said:

i seen a girl in college.fox ears and tail. everyday. and yep, she was bought in 110 percent.

im not kidding or lying . one of the byes asked her if they could get a piece of tail '. she wasn't amused. at all.:lol:

Edited by ZR800efi
  • Haha 2