Gawd Midwest riding is fucking boring

AK440

2 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

weak as fuck @AK440

this boy knows where the goods are and r e p r e s e n t s !

Total swing and a miss. No base, fresh deep snow riding in woods hitting trees. Likely the first good dump of snow that area received in the past 5 years. 

18 minutes ago, AK440 said:

Total swing and a miss. No base, fresh deep snow riding in woods hitting trees. Likely the first good dump of snow that area received in the past 5 years. 

Yeah, it's not quite irondog mudmobiling levels 

24 minutes ago, AK440 said:

Would they have gotten stuck less with an EXT?

• Haha 2

31 minutes ago, mnstang said:

Yeah, it's not quite irondog mudmobiling levels 

Definitely keep bringing up the 2015 race. It’s not like that every year but keep posting about it you fucking retard. 

26 minutes ago, Sled_Hed said:

Would they have gotten stuck less with an EXT?

What exactly was the point of riding in tight woods in snow that hadn’t settled with no base? 

10 minutes ago, AK440 said:

Definitely keep bringing up the 2015 race. It’s not like that every year but keep posting about it you fucking retard. 

What exactly was the point of riding in tight woods in snow that hadn’t settled with no base? 

Because it was probably fun.  Please refrain from the personal insults.

4 minutes ago, mnstang said:

I like that you aren't supposed to judge the Iron Dog by one year, but said person is more then happy to judge racing here by a race that only happened 1 time and was pretty much a cluster.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, AK440 said:

You're likely right. 

Screenshot_20221212-215956.png

2 hours ago, MnDean said:

Much better riding in Alaska to be had, none of that God dam snow dust.

Screenshot_20221212-191012_Samsung Internet.jpg

much easier to pick out the bottom of a mogul when there's a foot of water or moose shit in it. :thumbsup:

1 hour ago, AK440 said:

no, he's a retard from Illinois, so he and his bros are like someone from Seattle where you live 

25 minutes ago, AK440 said:

that's Midwest boondockiing at it's finest right there... full on mountain sled, GGB can and YouTube channel.  

14 minutes ago, mnstang said:

just relax Tony... play along ;)

8 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

I like that you aren't supposed to judge the Iron Dog by one year, but said person is more then happy to judge racing here by a race that only happened 1 time and was pretty much a cluster.

haven't you seen his impressive credentials, roller blade on a yard sled and masculine bravado?  

waKe uP SHeepLe, AK is tHE reaAL DeaLi0

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

much easier to pick out the bottom of a mogul when there's a foot of water or moose shit in it. :thumbsup:

no, he's a retard from Illinois, so he and his bros are like someone from Seattle where you live 

that's Midwest boondockiing at it's finest right there... full on mountain sled, GGB can and YouTube channel.  

just relax Tony... play along ;)

haven't you seen his impressive credentials, roller blade on a yard sled and masculine bravado?  

waKe uP SHeepLe, AK is tHE reaAL DeaLi0

Bwahahaha, you checked my IP. Total. Stalker. Creeper. BTW, it'd help if you started posting some interesting come backs. Otherwise I get bored and don't visit this antiquated site.

6 hours ago, mnstang said:

It wasn't an insult bud. I could have phrased it that you're special or on the spectrum but I'm old school and retard just flows out naturally.

How about you post up another awesome Ditchbanger class video to school me on how to slam into the bottom of every whoop? Retard. Whoops, see what I did there? I meant SPED boy.   

• Gold Member
55 minutes ago, AK440 said:

Bwahahaha, you checked my IP. Total. Stalker. Creeper. BTW, it'd help if you started posting some interesting come backs. Otherwise I get bored and don't visit this antiquated site.

It wasn't an insult bud. I could have phrased it that you're special or on the spectrum but I'm old school and retard just flows out naturally.

How about you post up another awesome Ditchbanger class video to school me on how to slam into the bottom of every whoop? Retard. Whoops, see what I did there? I meant SPED boy.   

B1249FF0-0401-4133-BFB7-1BEE7B94E8A6.jpeg

5 hours ago, AK440 said:

Yes, clearly I am the special one.

I can't post another video because that implies I have already posted a video.  Sadly, you are mistaken again.  

Also, I thought you're supposed to slam into the bottom of whoops?  That's what you've taught all of us.  

Wisconsin has more than 25000 miles of snowmobile trails.  The county I reside in has 790 miles of trails.  Minnesota has 22,000 while Michigan has 6,500.

Alaska has 350 miles of trails.

https://www.blackwidowpro.com/blog/snowmobile/how-many-snowmobile-trails-each-state/b/bwsm6/#:~:text=Wisconsin offers snowmobilers more than,trails stretching across the state.

WhoopdeeDoo!  

• Haha 1