Bank Says No To Gun Purchase

38 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

This type of action should not be allowed by banks. This behavior should concern all of us, not just gun owners.  Whats product don\ they say no too next?

It's coming. They want to control, and will if this happens, everything that anyone wants to purchase. This is just a hint, a look into the future about the total control they want.

https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefing-room/statements-releases/2022/09/16/fact-sheet-white-house-releases-first-ever-comprehensive-framework-for-responsible-development-of-digital-assets/

• Like 1

• Gold Member

Sounds to me like we are getting the country that supposedly 73 million people wanted.......  I just hung a couple more lead flingers up in my vault.  300 black out suppressed with a rattler thermal scope.  That bitch is a lot of fun!!

• Like 3

• Gold Member

sounds like what paypal was pushing to do with fining disinformation '.

you are financial institutions, its not your fucking place. provide the service you are designed to do or fuck off.

1984'

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, ActionfigureJoe said:

We look at that. The paranoids here just had their balloon popped. I figured that there was more to this story than fake outrage. 

So many refuse to dig deeper. :dunno:

• Platinum Contributing Member
12 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

So many refuse to dig deeper. :dunno:

I normally do and that Wall Street Silver guy is usually pretty good and the digital currency/social credit thing does seem to be gaining steam. Who knows.🤷🏻

Edited by Jimmy Snacks
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I normally do and that Wall Street Silver guy is usually pretty good and the digital currency/social credit thing does seem to be gaining steam. Who knows.🤷🏻

He is good.  There was a massive backlash with the bank.  But let's believe them.

The banks are now recording all purchases over $600, all good right.

23 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

When it comes to guns, abortion, loss of rights, and politics, I don’t believe anyone anymore. People have literally lost their collective minds. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1