Trump: Big Tech Cover-Up 'Most Sinister Act in History'

Pete

Former President Donald Trump on Friday morning assailed the FBI and Justice Department for conspiring with Big Tech to carry out "their most sinister act in history."

Trump used his social media platform, Truth Social, to comment following revelations that Twitter colluded with the Biden 2020 presidential campaign, and also censored conservative voices and posts.

"What is going on with the FBI & 'Justice' Department? They seem to be totally out of control!" Trump, using all upper-cased letters, posted Friday morning on Truth Social. "There is, right now, a 'weaponization' of justice the like of which our culture has never seen before. The Twitter and Facebook scandal has already proven to be, with the possible exception of spying on my campaign, their most sinister act in history.

Even the Rinos & the weak are openly admitting that the 2020 election was rigged, but in a darker way than ever thought possible. So many lives destroyed."

Twitter CEO Elon Musk last week, through journalist Matt Taibbi, released information that showed Twitter worked in conjunction with then-Democrat presidential candidate Joe Biden's team to remove tweets that team Biden wanted deleted.

Musk's internal probe discovered how Twitter handled the Hunter Biden laptop story, showing extreme lengths the company went through to protect President Joe Biden.

"ELON: The Twitter releases are a revelation in that they show, in a very powerful fashion, the FBI and 'Justice' illegally colluding, proving conclusively, in one more very powerful way, that the 2020 Presidential Election was Rigged & Stolen," Trump said on Truth Social.

address.

"What everyone is REALLY waiting to see, however, is the Twitter information and thought process leading up to the time of the so-called "Election," and ultimately the "Deplatforming" of the President of the United States. Big moment in history. Thank you!"

Musk on Thursday, via journalist Bari Weiss, revealed "that teams of Twitter employees build blacklists, prevent disfavored tweets from trending, and actively limit the visibility of entire accounts or even trending topics — all in secret, without informing users."

Following Taibbi's report, Musk said "more smoking guns" would be revealed. He also noted the anger directed at him by progressives and Democrats for exposing Twitter's political bias.

"I do not have any suicidal thoughts," Musk said Saturday night on the Twitter Spaces audio platform. "If I committed suicide, it's not real," he added, a reference to the theorists that repeat the mantra that sex offender Jeffrey Epstein did not kill himself.

https://www.newsmax.com/newsfront/donald-trump-elon-musk-twitter/2022/12/09/id/1099808/

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

I was seeing things the other day that Musk has been questioning his mental state, this is why he made the statement about suicide!   can you imagine,, they are trying to convince people he may be feeling suicidal tendencies by making that statement!.     i couldnt even laugh at it when i read it knowing many would believe it.

18 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Why does it always look like he’s shitting himself 

Constipation

10 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

That would be Biden.

Just leaks into his depends.

• Gold Member

all jokes aside, a pretty good barometer of if theres something being buried, covered up , or against the narrative, post it on facebook.

if you get a automatic disclaimer, its most likely correct 

the election, climate crisis and covid vaccines, the only 3 things ive ever seen with those auto labels. and 'factchecks'.

i can write the usa was discovered by gilbert godfried in the year 2 , and nothing. no factcheck'. lol.

its blatant. all started in 2020 too. weird.

Edited by ZR800efi