They figured out why all the vax injuries & deaths...

See new Tweets

Conversation

WyL8cFfc_x96.jpg

This is how they're playing it now? US Gov posts study on official website, which concludes: Adverse effects from mRNa injections are due to stress caused by 'anti-vaxxers'! Man, they really stop at nothing to cover up their gigantic lie! https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/36381188/

16 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

People are dropping dead by the millions. The streets are littered with recipients of the trump vaccines 

The people you trust ...& who you let jab you with their inoculation - say it's the stress from anti vaxxers causing all the strokes & heart attacks. :lol:

2 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

The people you trust ...& who you let jab you with their inoculation - say it's the stress from anti vaxxers causing all the strokes & heart attacks. :lol:

Myself and millions others have no regrets about getting the vaccine. That seems to really bother you. 

1 minute ago, ford_428cj said:

He lives in a van afraid to face the world.

Easy or he might just blow a gasket.:lol:

• Haha 1

Just now, ActionfigureJoe said:

Myself and millions others have no regrets about getting the vaccine. That seems to really bother you. 

Always with the group think mentality.  Its called mass formation psychosis and proves you are a sheep incapable of thinking for yourself.

4 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

You were sick for months with covid - AFTER GETTING JABBED MULTIPLE TIMES... and you still stick up for it 

LOL.gif.06bb9b80bb43a0ba7ed4eac76826e848.gif

12 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Always with the group think mentality.  Its called mass formation psychosis and proves you are a sheep incapable of thinking for yourself.

The only psychosis is between your ears. You and this vaccine thing is constant. My god. Are you out to save the world or something? I mean, how long will this go on?

3 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

No regrets, dude. But please….carry on. 

What % of the people who got vaxxed also got covid, you know the disease you got vaxxed to prevent getting in the first place.

Keep lying to yourself and get another booster while your at it.