Walmart CEO warns rise in retail theft could lead to store closures

Liberals have been hellbent to convince everyone that thefts from stores is victimless because they have insurance 

further proving that the left are radical and nonsensical absolute retards 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, racinfarmer said:

The Wally closest to our old house has 2 full time contracted security guards, at least, with 1 of them circling the parking lot at pretty much all times.  

My wife works at Walmart, they have what's known as "Asset Protection" but they are not allowed to retain or touch anyone even if they see them stealing, they can only ask them to go back into the store with the items, they also can call Law enforcement, they can follow them if they refuse to go back to into the store at which time the AP gets a License plate number to give to the cops.

Just now, ACE said:

They think insurance is both free or even usable for most small thefts 

Never mind insurance for theft in stores.  My sister in law manages a Brooks Brothers store, and if they see someone stealing something, they just dial the rent a cop who patrols the mall and go about their day.  The company has been laying off people and losing millions.  I'm sure all the car jackings and thefts aren't making all of our auto insurance premiums go up either.  

Just now, ArcticCrusher said:

Who shops at Walmart.

I only go there if I have to.  And when I do, why is what I want always in the farthest corner of the store?  Fuck that place.  One Walmart near me in a supposed "nice" area had some guy get attacked with a hammer a few weeks ago.  The ghetto rats are getting restless.

5 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Never mind insurance for theft in stores.  My sister in law manages a Brooks Brothers store, and if they see someone stealing something, they just dial the rent a cop who patrols the mall and go about their day.  The company has been laying off people and losing millions.  I'm sure all the car jackings and thefts aren't making all of our auto insurance premiums go up either.  

Most insurance is become useless for all but a total loss situation 

Just now, DriftBusta said:

I only go there if I have to.  And when I do, why is what I want always in the farthest corner of the store?  Fuck that place.  One Walmart near me in a supposed "nice" area had some guy get attacked with a hammer a few weeks ago.  The ghetto rats are getting restless.

Same here.  I make a point to support local shops.  Nothing wrong with the workers though.

Years ago I share a plane ride with a group of IT nerds from Walmart heading to their annual convention in AZ.  Most of them are sent out to startup new stores pos etc.

Does anyone happen to know what Target reported in theft $$ last year?? 

You will be shocked - and they have been discussing this for some time now, because it's completely out of control.  ZERO consequences.

1 minute ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

All good reasons to move merchandising of high dollar items to online sales only. 

Sounds like more reason for porch pirate numbers to increase. It would be hilarious to have a motion detector speaker with a vicious rottweiler bark and watch the scumbags run for the hills via surveillance cam. :lmao:

• Platinum Contributing Member
9 hours ago, racinfarmer said:

The Wally closest to our old house has 2 full time contracted security guards, at least, with 1 of them circling the parking lot at pretty much all times.  

They need to be stationed at the front door. 

Just now, Highmark said:

They need to be stationed at the front door. 

We had one at our store, Danny, a former Prison maximum security guard in his 50's, 2 years ago they got rid of him as they were restructuring the Store.