Dang beef is getting cheap.

BOHICA

• Gold Member

Nice to split up a steer each fall.  Know where your beef comes from and much cheaper than store bought garbage.  To the OP: I will add you to the ever growing list of brain dead liberals.  I just can't believe how stupid you people are.  

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, poopooforme said:

Nice to split up a steer each fall.  Know where your beef comes from and much cheaper than store bought garbage.  To the OP: I will add you to the ever growing list of brain dead liberals.  I just can't believe how stupid you people are.  

Dear Mr Poo, easy pal I make a living selling meat. :lol2::bc: You are right if you can buy a steer or half there is a big savings. 

• Gold Member
20 minutes ago, jdsky said:

Please get head out of ass.  Prices are fucking higher on everything we buy but I guess if you find a sale on one particular item at one point in time that means the fucktards in DC are doing a bang up job.  

Gas is lower then it was this time last year.

Everything was okay and now we got two members that got to come in and started shitshow.  FYI I said nothing that needed to be commented on and I did not use a question mark on any of my post in this thread. :dunno: 

15 hours ago, Badger** said:

Everything was okay and now we got two members that got to come in and started shitshow.  FYI I said nothing that needed to be commented on and I did not use a question mark on any of my post in this thread. :dunno: 

I've noticed.  :news: 

• Like 1