best late 90's to mid 2000's ass draggers?

1 minute ago, Deephaven said:

Unlike you, it isn't my profession but since it is yours I am glad to have a cook off anytime.

No it's gobbling meat that you're a pro at. :thumb:

Just now, Badger** said:

Sean when you have a chance tell me what is the best sit down sled. 

Do tell Sean. 

1 minute ago, Badger** said:

Sean when you have a chance tell me what is the best sit down sled. 

Just now, Badger** said:

No it's gobbling meat that you're a pro at. :thumb:

Do tell Sean. 

Put the bottle down and go to bed. You are retarded sober and drunk you give AC a run for the money as the dumbest one in the site.  Sad you have to go back to the gay shit you promised to not bring to the site.  Pathetic actually.

Just now, Deephaven said:

Put the bottle down and go to bed. You are retarded sober and drunk you give AC a run for the money as the dumbest one in the site.  Sad you have to go back to the gay shit you promised to not bring to the site.  Pathetic actually.

Then stop posting like you're a homosexual tell me what is the best sit-down sled ever made. This should be good. :whistle:

6 hours ago, Deephaven said:

best late 90's to mid 2000's ass draggers?

....the ProCross 

6 hours ago, Deephaven said:

It's newer but hey, it drags ass

3 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Derrr....already stated in this thread.   You really should stop drinking.

The ProCross for everyday trail riding in the snow? I had a ProCross that was a major POS that is why I left Cat :lol:

Stick to cooking Sean you suck at sleds. 

3 hours ago, Badger** said:

Then stop posting like you're a homosexual tell me what is the best sit-down sled ever made. This should be good. :whistle:

I would put my zr900 up against anything 

26 minutes ago, mnstang said:

I would put my zr900 up against anything 

bold statement 

but, I can't think of anything else with that power/weight ratio that's low slung... 

how is it in the moguls?  :)

33 minutes ago, Sled_Hed said:

I thought this was @mnstang for a second until I read the name.:lol:

Screenshot_20221209-074830_Facebook.jpg

Yeah my name is Tony and I don't take any condition, if I had more room then yes.  Old Hudson has good taste and more space I should be friends with that guy

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Badger** said:

Its not the racing its was the ride 

I wasn't talking about straight line racing I am talking an overall trail weapon.

I guess I don't know what you mean by the ride.

14 minutes ago, mnstang said:

I wasn't talking about straight line racing I am talking an overall trail weapon.

I guess I don't know what you mean by the ride.

Just a great ride fast or slow for all day riding. Cat to this day is still the best at pulling its self around a corner and has been since the 80's but over all ride it was middle of the road. 

7 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

A set of real shocks and setup goes a really long way...unless you have trailing arms, then good luck.

some of the old yammies came with ohlins... which I've heard were plush

15 minutes ago, Badger** said:

Just a great ride fast or slow for all day riding. Cat to this day is still the best at pulling its self around a corner and has been since the 80's but over all ride it was middle of the road. 

You're never going to have a a great ride for all speeds of riders.  A sled that works good for aggressive riders will be too stiff too bumpy too direct too heavy steering for more conservative riders.  And vice versa.

9 hours ago, Deephaven said:

It's a piece of fuck.  I stupidly had 3 of them. Monstrosity.  Either way your opinion is pointless. 40 years selling beef and you still can't ID a steak

Edge chassis weren't too bad after you add a Boss ,articulating bar riser,different bars,wider running boards and at least 3 different revalves for the shocks plus spring cahnges. Add a set of GOOD slp skis and they were a decent. Tried C&A pros and both broke on me Uggggg . After at least all the above , they were decent. Nothing could really fix the front completely IMHO other than a-arms.

• Haha 1