best late 90's to mid 2000's ass draggers?

14 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

only one manufacturer went full tard with pink and purple... 

here's looking at you Polaris!  :bc:

Yeah cat waited until pride day in mid and late 2010s. they had a pink wrap you could order around 2014.

Edited by Not greg b

7 minutes ago, Not greg b said:

Yeah cat waited until pride day in mid and late 2010s. they had a pink wrap you could order around 2014 You could order.

I would wager it wasn't a big seller. :roflcrying: 

Poo guys be like, those were accent colors and we all had flock of seagulls hair ... and the eurithmics and boy George were popular... 

;)

17 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

best late 90's to mid 2000's ass draggers?

....the ProCross 

:roflcrying: & :finger:

17 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

It's newer but hey, it drags ass

the seat foam... very very foamy

6 minutes ago, mnstang said:

Is that what the baler was, an ass lift?

this is likely to catch on ....:nose:

where's our new pal @AK440?  figured he'd be all over this shit as most of what we've discussed are current models in his trailer park.  :dunno:

38 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

know anyone who purchased one?

:ashamed:

Yeah, my Dad did in 1996.  Bought the 96 jag deluxe that we still have and a week later went back for the puma deluxe.  The puma was his sled.  He wrecked that sled many times, trying to keep up with my brother and I or that's what he said lol.  We had that puma for many years also but he eventually gave it away to someone which was a shame RIP pink puma!  It was legendary 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, mnstang said:

Yeah, my Dad did in 1996.  Bought the 96 jag deluxe that we still have and a week later went back for the puma deluxe.  The puma was his sled.  He wrecked that sled many times, trying to keep up with my brother and I or that's what he said lol.  We had that puma for many years also but he eventually gave it away to someone which was a shame RIP pink puma!  It was legendary 

Brett's uncle was at Tousley and a guy was trying to trade the puma and jag. They had like 100 miles on them and they weren't willing to give the guy anything. When he went out to his car Al followed him and bought the sleds and 2 place Floe trailer.

13 minutes ago, Sled_Hed said:

Brett's uncle was at Tousley and a guy was trying to trade the puma and jag. They had like 100 miles on them and they weren't willing to give the guy anything. When he went out to his car Al followed him and bought the sleds and 2 place Floe trailer.

Yeah that's crazy, they're good sleds, great reliable units for families and bomb proof, tmrun forever and they're light and compact... Think mass centralization!  Only about 30 years ahead of the catalyst on that one.  On the z/zr chassis the weight was probably similar but it's a bigger wider sled and the weight is spread out, makes a difference.  That's right the catalyst roots are the puma and jag.

Here's our 3 1996 ass draggers

digi cam pics 019.JPG

• Like 3

But back to the pink, you can't tell me the pink purple green colors on the 90-93 cats was not the peak of styling.  You've never seen a 93 jag Z in that case or the 92 special or the ext Z or specials!  That's not just my opinion it is fact from God 

5 hours ago, Badger** said:

The best ass dragger to date was the Edge X and XC for railing the trails. 

Front end sucked on those.  Fast in the twisties, but trailing arms blow.

5 hours ago, X2700 said:

04 prox2 700!

that thing could take a beating and keep on ticking !

So could your mom.

...and that was just a your mom joke, not at all talking about your mom

4 hours ago, Badger** said:

Never mind the Apex but I still own the Edge X it was the sled that pulled we away from Arctic Cat. 

gettyimages-200241884-004-1024x1024.jpg

Not sure why.  You have seriously odd tastes.  Neither of those sleds rode worth a shit.

2 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Front end sucked on those.  Fast in the twisties, but trailing arms blow.

So could your mom.

...and that was just a your mom joke, not at all talking about your mom

Not sure why.  You have seriously odd tastes.  Neither of those sleds rode worth a shit.

Again you're talking out of your ass. I'll 100% give you the Apex but the Edge in its day was the best on the trails. Again, in Its day! 

2 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

It's a piece of fuck.  I stupidly had 3 of them. Monstrosity.  Either way your opinion is pointless. 40 years selling beef and you still can't ID a steak

I had two of them, Sean you have had more meat in your mouth than anyone one this site. You win. :thumb: You still can't cook after 30 years. :mc::lol: