You can only push a liberal so far.

• Platinum Contributing Member

Nahant town board votes and becomes first town in Mass. to shoot and kill coyotes

NAHANT, Mass — The Town of Nahant is becoming the first in the state to actively shoot and kill aggressive coyotes.

The town board voted to bring in trained rifle experts from the USDA wildlife services, on Wednesday night.

Officials say this decision comes after months of research, and input from mass wildlife officials who all say the coyotes in Nahant are a public safety threat.

• Haha 1

37 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

Nahant town board votes and becomes first town in Mass. to shoot and kill coyotes

NAHANT, Mass — The Town of Nahant is becoming the first in the state to actively shoot and kill aggressive coyotes.

The town board voted to bring in trained rifle experts from the USDA wildlife services, on Wednesday night.

Officials say this decision comes after months of research, and input from mass wildlife officials who all say the coyotes in Nahant are a public safety threat.

Don’t underestimate librul gun owners

I got a crazy amount of coyotes on my farm.   Only a few hunters and they kill their share but tough to keep up with them.   I got incredible video of them yipping right below my tree stand. 

5 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Coyotes are evil. There was a pack that would send down a scout to lure my dogs into a field behind the house for ambush. 5.56 took care of that issue. 

good , i hate those fuckers

3 hours ago, 1jkw said:

We have tons of coyotes here, see them run across the horses paddocks all the time, I have seen them within 6 feet of the horses the horses don't seem alarmed by them though.

If you see a deal on a donkey buy it. Donkeys hate them and will kill them.

3 hours ago, mtnloverxtreme2 said:

no matter what game i am hunting, if i see a coyote, it turns into a coyote hunt

Its open season on them in Maine, anytime, pretty much any where.  I don't know what it is in CT where I live, but I can light one or two up almost every night in the field behind my house.  Some nights have to be a half dozen of them out there yipping away.  I'd start plinking a few, but I'm afraid the Karens of the neighborhood would start ovulating about it.

35 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Its open season on them in Maine, anytime, pretty much any where.  I don't know what it is in CT where I live, but I can light one or two up almost every night in the field behind my house.  Some nights have to be a half dozen of them out there yipping away.  I'd start plinking a few, but I'm afraid the Karens of the neighborhood would start ovulating about it.

Ovulation is a good thing, it means they're horny., shooting yotes may be a turn on. :lmao:Menstruating is what you need to be concerned about. :lol:

• Haha 3

Just now, snoughnut said:

Ovulation is a good thing, it means they're horny., shooting yotes may be a turn on. :lmao:Menstruating is what you need to be concerned about. :lol:

I just wanted to type "ovulating", I liked the sound of it.  Menstruating is actually closer to what they'd be doing.  I live in a subdivision :lol: 

• Haha 1

46 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Here you go….😉👊🏻

915F8D08-5EF8-4E0D-8304-04C6043EBD94.thumb.jpeg.3e5ea5f09a74feeb6238e5ff674192bc.jpeg

• Gold Member

Couple pics from my handheld thermal.  Thats about 150 yards away.  Deer and a coyote.  Coyote was doing as they said above.  Sending a scout to try and get my dog out to the field where the rest of them fucking rodents were.  

EZVZ0008.JPG.c6eb035256b313c95883861249eb4e7d.JPG1068457135_yote11-11-22.jpg.9e4e856d61c5aef5d3ea2736c59d18fc.jpg

• Like 1

1 hour ago, steve from amherst said:

If you see a deal on a donkey buy it. Donkeys hate them and will kill them.

My SIL and BIL have them right across the street from me, a horse will kill them too if attacked or threatened.  I don't want any more animals to feed 6 horses is enough. 

• Like 2

• Gold Member
7 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Blackout is a ridiculous round to use on a coyote. Stupid 

Oh and 5..56 isn't?  300BO subsonic supressed is fantastic when you don't need neighbors hearing what you are doing.  I can tell you are ignorant to this topic.