Active shooter..

ckf

I was talking with a buddy in NH that is recently retired from the Sheriff's department this morning. While on the phone he hears a report of an active shooter at a local high school. He wasn't sure if it was true or a hoax. Crazy world.

24 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

Active-shooter threats against New Hampshire schools Thursday 'believed to be a hoax,' officials say

https://www.wmur.com/article/new-hampshire-schools-active-shooter-threats-128/42188119

Good to hear. It was Dover High that came over his radio when I was talking with him.

• Platinum Contributing Member

More and more threats around here lately. Mostly by kids but one of the last ones was from a crazy ass parent upset that her kid got in trouble for being a little shithead. She threatened to blow up the school

• Confused 1

11 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

More and more threats around here lately. Mostly by kids but one of the last ones was from a crazy ass parent upset that her kid got in trouble for being a little shithead. She threatened to blow up the school

off to prison for her...

4 hours ago, Skidooski said:

Please tell me the judge ordered her a mental evaluatuion 

Seems like an every other day thing here. Think they call this "swatting" pulls are SWAT teams to places they don't need to be. The local law and news was reporting maybe someone is drawing SWAT to a place so they can cause issues elsewhere. But nothing has really happened when they do go to the schools. So maybe the kids? Who knows. I would think with surveillance now a days they could see if it was the kids.

Just now, steve from amherst said:

Yes , calling from a number other then the one you are really calling from should be illegal

I got a phone call from myself the other day, someone spoofing my number calling me, caller I.D. came up as my name & number............ :lolz:

2 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

yep, its gross

Yes it is, got one from my brother about 2 years ago, his name & number one big problem with that one..... He passed away back in 2003

Edited by Jerry 976

Even legit companies use computer generated numbers. 

My first question , where are you calling from?

If they say anything but the town the phone is from I tell em " sorry I cant do buss with someone who lied to me befoire they even said hello"

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Jerry 976 said:

A lot of the threats and calls are coming from over seas.....

That happened here a few months back…caller said there was a bomb  under the bridge which crosses the channel between Lake Michigan and Lake Charlevoix…it’s also US Hwy 31..also said there was a sniper in the area. Caused quite a mess.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

4 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

That happened here a few months back…caller said there was a bomb  under the bridge which crosses the channel between Lake Michigan and Lake Charlevoix…it’s also US Hwy 31..also said there was a sniper in the area. Caused quite a mess.

Same here at the high school I went to.  People think nothing of it apparently these days.  Didn't study for the test?  Call in a bomb threat.  Pissed off at some girl?  Call in and say you're gonna shoot up the school.  

• Like 1

The real deal here.  Another mass shooting.  Right outside the Westin . This isn’t the ghetto. They were shooting it out like the Wild West.  Complete chaos.  Police praised for doing nothing.  :lol:

The DPD probably has a half billion dollars of pending litigation.   

B120C944-41AC-4E44-B83D-51FC1BA4A8CA.jpeg

D044BB6A-7CCE-464B-824D-D7371A458C0D.jpeg

02CDFAB1-4D1D-4F87-AA3A-E9C95A5CDF26.jpeg

• Gold Member
2 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Same here at the high school I went to.  People think nothing of it apparently these days.  Didn't study for the test?  Call in a bomb threat.  Pissed off at some girl?  Call in and say you're gonna shoot up the school.  

Did you hear about this? 

Happened in my kids fucking elementary school yesterday! 1st Grader with two Handguns in his backpack??. My buddys wife actually is the one who found them. Guess she went to put a note in his bag and kid started freaking out .. WTF! 

They should send this fucker back to whatever country he came from. 

Lotta Parents are pissed about how the school handled it. 

https://www.wfsb.com/2022/12/10/man-charged-after-child-had-2-handguns-elementary-school-east-granby/

8133C0A9-B792-4053-A5FE-FCD941BC32FE.jpeg

7 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

Did you hear about this? 

Happened in my kids fucking elementary school yesterday! 1st Grader with two Handguns in his backpack??. My buddys wife actually is the one who found them. Guess she went to put a note in his bag and kid started freaking out .. WTF! 

They should send this fucker back to whatever country he came from. 

Lotta Parents are pissed about how the school handled it. 

https://www.wfsb.com/2022/12/10/man-charged-after-child-had-2-handguns-elementary-school-east-granby/

8133C0A9-B792-4053-A5FE-FCD941BC32FE.jpeg

Oh wow I did hear about that....send us your huddled masses they said....then they said send them in unlimited numbers.  

• Sad 1

• Gold Member
Just now, DriftBusta said:

Oh wow I did hear about that....send us your huddled masses they said....then they said send them in unlimited numbers.  

These fuckers keep moving into EG and they live 8-10+ people to a House. Adults! Only way they can afford to live here . :wall: