Biden announces $36 billion bailout for union pension plan ???!!!!

2 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Care? How the fuck is that going to change anything? 

You're too far gone to change anything.  It makes me smile when people on here complain about how I am involved.  That is how you can change things.  Start getting elected and involved in local positions.

The biggest issue is if there was a particular person that is against this and could stop it, he/she would be treated like shit by the people effected.

Edited by racer254
  • Like 1

13 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

I'm serious, where's the befitting outrage over this?  Anything on Fox, News Maxx or ???  

Well the "adults " are back in charge so time for the media to go back to sleep until those evil republicans attempt to get elected then the microscopes come out for rectal exams.

Looks like the MSM hate for trump has people like you so wound up they give a pass to what the "adults" are doing.

Goi find the latest trump news it will make you feel better. or better yet try to blame trump for this and you might cum in your pants

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

58 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Where did all the pension money go?  They claimed it was fully funded in 2018, now what?  They just added 36 billion + their existing balance?  This is 100% corruption.  Let the union management answer to the rest of the members and maybe some would start to understand.

OTB, exactly 

58 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

The country has spent money on worse. 

sure, but this is pure and blatant theft.  

few seeming to care is what concerns me the most. 

imagine if Trump had given the NRA pension fund a mere billion?   

1 hour ago, racer254 said:

You're too far gone to change anything.  It makes me smile when people on here complain about how I am involved.  That is how you can change things.  Start getting elected and involved in local positions.

The biggest issue is if there was a particular person that is against this and could stop it, he/she would be treated like shit by the people effected.

I’m not complaining. If the union’s fund gets propped up I’m all for it. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
25 minutes ago, Sleepr2 said:

And the union will continue to send money to the DNC, typical leftists money laundering 

23 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Where does the GOP get their money? 

22 minutes ago, Sleepr2 said:

Deflecting from Biden money laundering eh?

5 minutes ago, Sleepr2 said:

So clever 

Good god you are one repetitive unoriginal braindead motherfucker.😂

https://thehill.com/opinion/finance/3559022-bidens-pension-guarantee-stretches-the-law-to-bail-out-unions/

Last Wednesday, President Biden said that the American Rescue Plan would provide a $90 billion bailout to multiemployer unions, “guaranteed” to keep eligible pension plans solvent until 2051. 

Forcing taxpayers with losses in their own retirement plans to selectively bailout severely mismanaged union plans is bad enough. But the Pension Benefit Guaranty Corporation (PBGC) rule finalized changing the statutory interest rate to increase the taxpayer funds plans receive is completely without statutory authority. 

>:(    

The bailout will cover only a small fraction of the $757 billion of underfunding in the plans. More than 95 percent of the system’s 11 million participants are in plans less than 60 percent funded. Why not also ignore the law’s eligibility criteria and bailout other plans? 

WHAT?¿???!!!!!!

On 12/8/2022 at 7:02 PM, Crnr2Crnr said:

I'm serious, where's the befitting outrage over this?  Anything on Fox, News Maxx or ???  

Well fox News is the msm now has been for about 5 yrs now .taking thete orders like the rest . Just a reality

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Anler said:

Hey if they have $100 billion for Ukraine, a couple thirty billion for Americans seems appropriate. 

define have... 

it's all going on the credit card for everyone under 40 to pay the rest of their lives.

1 minute ago, Ez ryder said:

Well fox News is the msm now has been for about 5 yrs now .taking thete orders like the rest . Just a reality

this is unprecedented... it's $108.62 for every man, woman and child in the country. 

not our fucking problem imo. 

Sounds like people on here are jealous that they're not getting a piece of the action. :whistle: Never happen, it's just like the student loan bailout which is a total nothingburger just like this bailout will be. :lol:Look at all the sheep,, again!! :fluffy: