Brittany is Free at last..but at what cost?

Voodoo

• Platinum Contributing Member
29 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Meanwhile a U.S. Marine rots in a Russian penal camp. Not one word about that from any of you jagoffs. Disgusting. Not sure who I’m more disgusted by, Biden or you guys. The man’s health is failing and he needs to come home. His seat on the plane needs to be first in line. As for the arms dealer, he delivered weapons to US troops in Iraq. So there’s that. 

21 minutes ago, racer254 said:

As noted in the OP, it isn't political like "brittney"  This is only the .0000001% of the time I agree with you. 

27 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

The remainder of what the family wrote. 

"She will be reunited with her family.  Brittney is free. And Paul is still a hostage. But how many more times do I need to write that?" he continued. "Despite the possibility that there might be an exchange without Paul, our family is still devastated.  I can't even fathom how Paul will feel when he learns.  Paul has worked so hard to survive nearly 4 years of this injustice."

Edited by ActionfigureJoe

59 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Meanwhile a U.S. Marine rots in a Russian penal camp. Not one word about that from any of you jagoffs. Disgusting. Not sure who I’m more disgusted by, Biden or you guys. The man’s health is failing and he needs to come home. His seat on the plane needs to be first in line. As for the arms dealer, he delivered weapons to US troops in Iraq. So there’s that. 

He’s no Saint. He was court-martialed from the military. 

Just now, Mainecat said:

He’s no Saint. He was court-martialed from the military. 

True story and TBH I didn’t know a lot about his case and he probably should not be rotting in a Russian Prison.

Paul Whelan's twin brother, David, dismissed speculation that Paul Whelan is a US government spy. According to court-martial records, Paul Whelan actually received a bad-conduct discharge from the US Marines in 2008 and his rank was reduced to that of corporal when he was found guilty of bouncing checks and the attempted theft of $10,000 during a tour in Iraq.

18 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

True story and TBH I didn’t know a lot about his case and he probably should not be rotting in a Russian Prison.

Paul Whelan's twin brother, David, dismissed speculation that Paul Whelan is a US government spy. According to court-martial records, Paul Whelan actually received a bad-conduct discharge from the US Marines in 2008 and his rank was reduced to that of corporal when he was found guilty of bouncing checks and the attempted theft of $10,000 during a tour in Iraq.

As an American he should come home. Born in Canada he held US, British and Irish citizenships.He also had 80k in us cash when arrested.

Edited by Mainecat

18 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Biden and other dems all gun control advocates trade an ARMS DEALER for her.  Wow, it is just amazing at the utter ignorance and hypocrisy among them.

Holy shit.😂😂

23 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Biden and other dems all gun control advocates trade an ARMS DEALER for her.  Wow, it is just amazing at the utter ignorance and hypocrisy among them.

You’d fuck up a wet dream. 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, hayward said:

Doesn't matter, this is all on Biden.  This black lesbian should have not had to sit in Russian hands for this long.  Imagine the things they've done to her.:news:

How come Trump didn’t get Whelan out of Russia?

4 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Is that what you call it?

You’re the one who said she’s a pot dealer.  Figured you knew first hand :dunno:

:lmao: 

Edited by SnowRider

5 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

How come Trump didn’t get Whelan out of Russia?

That's a good question.  I've never heard of the Whelan situation before here today.  My guess is because he isn't a black pro-athlete lesbian?:dunno:

When you stop and think about it, why would the media waste their time on a person like Whelan?  No money in that story.

3 hours ago, f7ben said:

Fuck you 

Oh, so you’re happy that America hating lesbian got let out in exchange for a war criminal. Try to think rational for once in your fucking life.  

2 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

not one word? I think that is the point. I said a month ago that we have many more people rotting in Russian jails who don’t deserve to be there and didn’t do anything wrong,  And that they would let this bitch out once they figured out how to make a good headline out of it.  And who gets top of the fold on New York Times and the Washington Post, but some fucking lesbian who hates America. And that’s exactly what happened, we let out the lesbian and keep the veteran incarcerated.  Biden fucking sucks

Edited by DriftBusta

Well someone thought he was a pretty bad dude back in 2010.  If you believe this story its unfuckingbeleivable that we traded him for someone caught with some CBD oil.

60 minutes did a segment on him.  If what is covered here is even remotely true this trade is almost treasonous.  

1:00 Mark.   "Viktor Bout in my eyes is one of the most dangerous men on the face of the earth."

Edited by Highmark

3 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Oh, so you’re happy that America hating lesbian got let out in exchange for a war criminal. Try to think rational for once in your fucking life.  

not one word? I think that is the point. I said a month ago that we have many more people rotting in Russian jails who don’t deserve to be there and didn’t do anything wrong,  And that they would let this bitch out once they figured out how to make a good headline out of it.  And who gets top of the fold on New York Times and the Washington Post, but some fucking lesbian who hates America. And that’s exactly what happened, we let out the lesbian and keep the veteran incarcerated.  Biden fucking sucks

What examples do you have of her hating America?  Besides Donnie’s tweet :lol: