I know this is not popular on here

What really impressed me was the 95 mph turn!  The thing about jet boats is if you come off the power when you get to an Oh Shit moment the steering goes away and you no longer have the down force of the water being lifted through the jet pump so the boat usually flips or swaps ends.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Carlos Danger said:

What really impressed me was the 95 mph turn!  The thing about jet boats is if you come off the power when you get to an Oh Shit moment the steering goes away and you no longer have the down force of the water being lifted through the jet pump so the boat usually flips or swaps ends.

My buddy parked his 21' Sea doo twin engine about 60' up a grass bank running a long narrow channel between 2 lakes a few years back. Had 6-7 kids in there and they said best ride EVER :lol:

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

yeeeaaahhhh.....my policy is to not go on boats where I need to wear a crash helmet:lol: 

Just now, DriftBusta said:

yeeeaaahhhh.....my policy is to not go on boats where I need to wear a crash helmet:lol: 

It is funny because out on the lake I would stop at a party or a gathering at a friends house and there would always be a guy or girl or two who would want to go for a ride but rarely would they want to go a second time.  

• Haha 2

These guys are great straight from the land of maple leaf.  S&S turbines is a jet rebuild shop in Canada and one of their side projects is making and maintaining a T58 lycoming for a river race team.  There are parts of the video where you can see what the turbine does against high dollar big blocks.

One of the more interesting people I have met in years of racing is a guy named Spencer King out of Hay River, NWT.  He and a crew guy came down and raced with us for a race one winter.  2016 maybe?

He raced jet boats and/or turbine boats in the summer.  

• Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Damn, I saw 145mph.. Big ballz right there!

146mph at the 1:21-1:122 mark. 

Going 85 in this jet boat was enough for me without a windshield and doing 105 in this pickle was pretty much my limit I think?

Jet%20boat%20@%20Trailer%20Sept%202%202012%20015.jpg

Jet%20boat%20@%20Trailer%20Sept%202%202012%20022 (Medium).jpg

Jet%20boat%202012%20004.jpg

HPIM0697.JPG

IMG_1478 (Large).JPG

IMG_1479 (Large).JPG

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Well I guess that was kind of my point.  :lol: 

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

Or a completely different point.

That boat is ripping.