Ted Cruz's daughter, 14, is hospitalized with self-inflicted knife wounds

• Gold Member
Just now, Sleepr2 said:

You of all people should shut the fuck up…..

Listen its "Mainecat"

No Kids

the asshole from Mass 

move to NH to dodge taxes

Full Dem racist Irish retard. 

• Gold Member
2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I dealt with a little of this with my daughter last year. She was 14. I noticed she had cut her arm on two separate occasions. Just small cuts/scratches. I have never really had to discipline her. She’s a fantastic kid. I came uncunted though which was probably the wrong reaction but I couldn’t help it. I could see the shame on her face. I never shamed her over it again and asked her several days later how she was feeling and if she had felt like hurting herself anymore. She said absolutely not and it would never happen again and to my knowledge that phase passed quickly and hasn’t been an issue. 

That sucks Bro. I have had a few discussions with my 12 year old. She is very popular and obsessed with friends. Her being upset a few times over nonsense I had to explain to her family is everything. These kids in 10 years will mean nothing 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

Yeah they all live in vans nowadays retired. :pc:

I spent 35 years in the field. It’s far from glamorous work. Less people are interested in the mental health field for a variety of reasons. A lot think they want to do it, but when they find out what it really involves they get out. The facility I worked is sitting with 40% employee vacancy. I get a call periodically to come back. It’ll never happen. The field fucks with your head. I like where things are right now. 

• Like 2

• Platinum Contributing Member
31 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Interesting how what happened to teds kid is a private matter. But Pelosi’s old man getting fucked up became everyone’s business. Hmmm. 

And I haven’t read any D politicians cracking jokes like Repugs did. 

34 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Interesting how what happened to teds kid is a private matter. But Pelosi’s old man getting fucked up became everyone’s business. Hmmm. 

Well if they would have told the truth about what Paul was actually doing instead of the most ridiculous fucked up bullshit coverup ever then we all could have wished him to get real help

• Like 1

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

I dealt with a little of this with my daughter last year. She was 14. I noticed she had cut her arm on two separate occasions. Just small cuts/scratches. I have never really had to discipline her. She’s a fantastic kid. I came uncunted though which was probably the wrong reaction but I couldn’t help it. I could see the shame on her face. I never shamed her over it again and asked her several days later how she was feeling and if she had felt like hurting herself anymore. She said absolutely not and it would never happen again and to my knowledge that phase passed quickly and hasn’t been an issue. 

Glad to hear you got through that as well as you did :bc: Personally more concerned about your daughter than Ted fucking Cruz's so that's all I gotta say about that.

When I was in grade school, there was some sick fad going around at the time.  I think it was rubbing your skin on your wrist or arm with an eraser until it burnt through or something like that?  Can't remember exactly.  I got bitched at enough just for writing a note or a phone number on my skin to never even think about something that serious.

Kids have been doing fucked up shit for a while now.  

1 hour ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

what was the truth? 

That he was fucking the hippie fag male prostitute 

1 hour ago, HSR said:

Glad to hear you got through that as well as you did :bc: Personally more concerned about your daughter than Ted fucking Cruz's so that's all I gotta say about that.

Thanks

1 hour ago, hayward said:

When I was in grade school, there was some sick fad going around at the time.  I think it was rubbing your skin on your wrist or arm with an eraser until it burnt through or something like that?  Can't remember exactly.  I got bitched at enough just for writing a note or a phone number on my skin to never even think about something that serious.

Yah we used to do shit like that too for some phase 

3 hours ago, f7ben said:

My kids are both 20 now, but we struggled with some of this when they were younger. My daughter has some scars on her shoulder where she did some cutting. My son has some significant scars on parts of his body. He is remorseful about it now, but the evidence remains. He's got a couple of tattoos to cover 2 of the more severe areas. Both will say they got in with the wrong crowd, and that is true, but I think it was kind of a trendy thing for awhile. It's a lot more widespread than many people realize. I once took care of a girl in the ER that had done some deep cutting and sewed some of them back together with heavy black cord. Also took care of 12 and 14 year old sisters who had both overdosed on the same night. Lots of dysfunction going on that never gets out. Keep an eye on them and support them.

• Sad 1

Around here it was called a punk test and it was done with a thumbnail on your wrist, one kid got a pretty bad infection from it.

I remember in around 6th grade a bunch of kids were choking each other until they passed out for a rush:dunno:

Then in 8th grade a bunch of guys I knew at the other end of town were having pellet gun wars by Strawhat lake until my buddy got hit under the eyebrow and the pellet ripped his eyelid and lodged in his cheekbone area. The Dr couldn't believe he didn't lose his eye. Some kids heard the urban legend 15+ years later and a cool young dude lost his eye from a shot from his best friend doing the same thing. 

• Gold Member
9 hours ago, HSR said:

I remember in around 6th grade a bunch of kids were choking each other until they passed out for a rush:dunno:

Then in 8th grade a bunch of guys I knew at the other end of town were having pellet gun wars by Strawhat lake until my buddy got hit under the eyebrow and the pellet ripped his eyelid and lodged in his cheekbone area. The Dr couldn't believe he didn't lose his eye. Some kids heard the urban legend 15+ years later and a cool young dude lost his eye from a shot from his best friend doing the same thing. 

We use to do the pass out thing..., would give you a head rush and almost like a high. We were like 13 I think. Stupid as fuck. 

15 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

I’d like to know where he’s going to find these 15,000 mental health workers. 

Interesting that this is the best you can do for an acknowledgement of your incorrect assumptions.  You are right, that profession must have fucked with your brain.

34 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Interesting that this is the best you can do for an acknowledgement of your incorrect assumptions.  You are right, that profession must have fucked with your brain.

Dude, you have neither the sense, guts, or self awareness to make it in that profession. Thankfully you found your station in life. Whatever that might be. 

3 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Dude, you have neither the sense, guts, or self awareness to make it in that profession. Thankfully you found your station in life. Whatever that might be. 

LOL.  Takes a lot of guts to do what you did?  Filling susceptible minds with the bullshit you spew on here.....I can only imagine.

28 minutes ago, racer254 said:

LOL.  Takes a lot of guts to do what you did?  Filling susceptible minds with the bullshit you spew on here.....I can only imagine.

You are a miserable stupid motherfucker. BTW what do you do for a living?

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

Finding qualified, and good people to work in the mental health field is next to impossible.  The majority of those ive dealt with at the hands on level over the last ,,,,45+ years are Not very good people.  as a matter of fact most of them around here are new to the country and took a state job for the bennies, nothing more.   sad as it may be its the way it is.

Mental health professional, that lives in a van, constantly on a obscure website, trying to impress a dozen ppl.. 

You can’t make this shit up..

Then the gold member swoops in again to crush the perpetrator of said conversations..

Hilarious !

Just now, Pete said:

Mental health professional, that lives in a van, constantly on a obscure website, trying to impress a dozen ppl.. 

You can’t make this shit up..

Then the gold member swoops in again to crush the perpetrator of said conversations..

Hilarious !

Why are you here….nobody left at home to scream at? 🤣

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Why are you here….nobody left at home to scream at? 🤣

Nothing better to do today than scream at racer?

or any other republican?

Your life sucks face it. You’ve laid all out here..