Fauci on the dangers of new vaccines.

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

They even changed the definition of vax effectiveness.

From an actual formula to a "feel good" theory.  :lol:

Keep the dumb sheep in control.

Fjro8O5aUAYwD9M?format=jpg&name=medium

FjrpcZHaAAEGtpt?format=png&name=900x900

Do they not come out with a new influenza vax every year?

Wheres your fake outrage over that?

7 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

I havent seen any evidence of them dying in record #s, but have seen myocarditis as one of the side effects listed for the vaccines.

Mom had a stroke a few days after getting vaxxed, and a couple friends I know got Bells Palsy.  

4 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Well you watch CNN so.

I was actually scrolling through the channels last night, and CNN had a documentary on Navalni, it was actually pretty good.  Other than that, CNN sucks.  Its criminal what some governments do to silence opposition, and we're seeing it in our own country now.  This guy is still rotting in jail, after they already tried to poison him.  They even know who did it and how.

"Navalny" - CNN

• Sad 2

6 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Mom had a stroke a few days after getting vaxxed, and a couple friends I know got Bells Palsy.  

That's a shitty deal, but I just think it's to easy to blame everything on the vax. People had strokes and got Bell's Palsy before the vax and will continue to get them in the future unfortunately. 

Hope your Mom is doing well.

:bc:

51 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

That's a shitty deal, but I just think it's to easy to blame everything on the vax. People had strokes and got Bell's Palsy before the vax and will continue to get them in the future unfortunately. 

Hope your Mom is doing well.

:bc:

Well I don't know anyone who's had one a couple days after a vacc that was supposed to be safe, and same with Bells Palsy.  I didn't know anyone who's ever had it, but now I know 2 that both got it within a couple days after the vacc.  Besides, the Bells and Myocarditis thing I thought were already established to be known possible side effects  :bc: 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Well I don't know anyone who's had one a couple days after a vacc that was supposed to be safe, and same with Bells Palsy.  I didn't know anyone who's ever had it, but now I know 2 that both got it within a couple days after the vacc.  Besides, the Bells and Myocarditis thing I thought were already established to be known possible side effects  :bc: 

Myocarditis, bells, clots, neurological issues are the top side effects.

But hey it's just a coincidence

Est when it happens to teens.

Just now, DriftBusta said:

Valid point. But I always go back to when you see a drug advertised on TV. Half the dang commercial is telling you about mostly rare side effects. A friend of mine had one of his testicle blow up to the size of a baseball a month after getting his first shot. Could it have been the vaccine, it very well could've been. He's gotten 3 more shots since and not an issue. Bottom line is we're all lab rats, even the food we eat can kill us.

17 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Look another pandemic planned again by none other than the ultimate grifter.

At least that will keep you occupied. 

Just now, akvanden said:

AC prefers winging it so he can criticize from start to finish.

I've never seen someone post so many things and not read them thoroughly. 

2 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

When firefighters drill they’re actually planning how to start fires under the guise of putting them out. It’s in their interests if fires start, just follow the money.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

What was wrong with that video about Bill Gates?  Why don't you guys summarize it so I won't have to watch it...  :lol: 

17 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

What was wrong with that video about Bill Gates?  Why don't you guys summarize it so I won't have to watch it...  :lol: 

Bill Gates is a pos. You know that, everyone knows that. 

8 hours ago, Steve753 said:

Just read the article. Surprise surprise, there's that Lawyer Renz again.

:lol:

You spelled liar wrong.  No l, y, or e in it.

7 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

The heart attack had nothing to do with covid, it was genetics.  This was after he had the heart attack.  :bc: 

We see you change the narrative to fit your agenda.  According to Lloyd that is impossible it was the vax....even if he's never been vaxxed.

4 hours ago, Steve753 said:

He can't comprehend what he reads.  Title never matches the article.  Sad his flock convinces him the title is right...but funny as well.

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

It’s hard when all his thoughts come from others….

90D1D2B7-6C00-4BAA-85B4-09834E9BC340.jpeg.1e2078693fd16b9fafb0b836ee51b0aa.jpeg

Wouldn't call them thoughts as that requires thinking and he is unable to do that.

• Like 1