Fauci on the dangers of new vaccines.

1 hour ago, Deephaven said:

A test from who?  How was it organized and most importantly who was dumb enough they thought they needed to test.  

We know you have no answers as that is literally one of the dumbest things ever posted on the internet.  Congrats 

Mandates were somehow just implemented globally by accident.

Fuck you are one dumb motherfucker.

As guessed, no answers.  Just false extrapolation of your faith.  The answers should be simple since you state this is "all part of the plan".  

...speaking of dumb motherfuckers.  If you can't answer, we know who is dumb.  Hell we already knew.

57 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

He said it got worse after Covid...yes.  

Lol.  AC has you convinced of that stupidity?  Must be all part of the plan.

She got the vax after covid. Pay attn dummy...

Yes - Fauxi payed China to build covid- & pushed the vax thru for the people to be the lab rats testing it.

46 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

The only idiotic thing I’m doing is repsonding to you…I know what I said and I watch my wife struggle everyday so go fuck yourself.

Figures you go to your old standby - your the victim here. 

I could go pull your quotes right now...fuckin liar.

10 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

She got the vax after covid. Pay attn dummy...

No shit.  That was already stated.  She also had side effects post Covid and pre-vax.  Even if the shot was after how can you blame one and or not the other?  

47 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

No shit.  That was already stated.  She also had side effects post Covid and pre-vax.  Even if the shot was after how can you blame one and or not the other?  

Going by what he posted before.

I wonder why he changed his story now ...

7 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

Going by what he posted before.

I wonder why he changed his story now ...

Good god, if you’re really want to pursue what’s ailing his wife and make it into a spectacle then go find what he said and quote it. 

Or, just take it word on it and drop it like a normal person.

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 minutes ago, akvanden said:

Good god, if you’re really want to pursue what’s ailing his wife and make it into a spectacle then go find what he said and quote it. 

No shit…I’ve always said that her condition deteriorated after having Covid and she and I talk about it quite a bit as you can imagine and I ask her if she thinks the vaccine made things worse and she says no. Fords obsession with this is weird.

24 minutes ago, akvanden said:

I already know what he posted about her condition after the vax. So myob idiot...

17 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

No shit…I’ve always said that her condition deteriorated after having Covid and she and I talk about it quite a bit as you can imagine and I ask her if she thinks the vaccine made things worse and she says no. Fords obsession with this is weird.

You said her eyes were darting back and forth uncontrollably after the vax - along with real bad tinnitus & some other stuff.

I see now - she doesn't want to blame the vax. 

Hope the best for her ...

12 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

I already know what he posted about her condition after the vax. So myob idiot...

6 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

You said her eyes were darting back and forth uncontrollably after the vax - along with real bad tinnitus & some other stuff.

She has a chronic condition that manifests itself in different ways at different times. I never said that the things you mentioned happened because of the vaccine.

11 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

I've developed a mild case of tinnitus, had it for more than a year now.  I don't know if its from spending 9 days at sea on my brothers boat, listening to 2 diesels droning all day long or the 2 vax shots I got previous to that.  Or I'm just getting old.  :lol: 

Just now, DriftBusta said:

I've developed a mild case of tinnitus, had it for more than a year now.  I don't know if its from spending 9 days at sea on my brothers boat, listening to 2 diesels droning all day long or the 2 vax shots I got previous to that.  Or I'm just getting old.  :lol: 

I’ve had tinnitus for years…I would chalk it up to the diesels and age.😉😂

4 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

She has a chronic condition that manifests itself in different ways at different times. I never said that the things you mentioned happened because of the vaccine.

Sounds really bad. Hope she can get it figured out. 

47 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Probably the jabs...

Edited by ford_428cj