Fauci on the dangers of new vaccines.

46 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I’m not white knighting shit but you should really understand how things work before going off half cocked and let’s be honest and admit that before Covid none of us really knew much about Vaers, Pfizer, Fauci….ect….👍🏼

Nobody was anti-vax, that is just a stupid comment to brainwash dumb sheep.

When they started mandating vaxxes to eat out for your safety, you would have to be a total buffon to not see through the scam. 

How long did it take you?

2 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Now the Dr's are calling out the covid cult as the nutjobs spreading misinformation.  

Anti-mandate does not = anti-vax.

I’ll take vaccines I may need but I don’t need this one. It’s an unnecessary medical treatment for me 

Just now, ArcticCrusher said:

Well sitting on the fence doesn't get anyone anywhere in life.

Most people were bombarded with propaganda and he thought he was doing the right thing for himself and his family 

after he learned and seen more he said nope enough of that 

totally reasonable 

the ones who keep taking boosters for no reason and are still wanting everyone to be  wearing masks are completely unreasonable 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Wow…mensa level insight…😂

You know he had to google mensa

1 hour ago, ZR800efi said:

one agenda made zero dollars, received ridicule , shamed socially and likely many lost income...one side made billions....

and you think the side with all the drawbacks are the ones corrupted? there the guys that had something to gain by it ?

So only one side is corrupted?  Lol.  Either extreme is idiotic and full of shit.  Case and point, read anything AC posts and back check it.  Laughable sources, yet for him they are FACT and PROVEN.  Weak minds to believe either at face value.

1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

You suck at quoting as much as you suck at thinking.  Nothing you posted above has any merit and you know it.  Hell there are threads about them that you run from providing your own "simple explanation" because you don't know it.  Pathetic sheep you are.

1 hour ago, akvanden said:

This site is a case in point. Who are the only ones who start threads on Covid/vaccines? 

The morons who believe all the conspiracy propaganda.

56 minutes ago, ZR800efi said:

i can't for the life of me understand why so much white knighting is going on for media and the pharma industry these days. like nothing ive ever seen. before covid it was the general consensus these orgs were evil fucks .

There is a HUGE difference between white knighting for a cause and dispelling lies from their opponent.  And for once, even AC understands this:

7 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Anti-mandate does not = anti-vax.

Finally some logic.  Just like anti-Trump doesn't equal Pro-Biden, just like those that took the vax aren't pro-pharma, and shooting down your lies and confusion does not equal white knighting for MSM or big pharma

7 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Now the Dr's are calling out the covid cult as the nutjobs spreading misinformation.  

Well you are a monstrous fucking nut job so there is that.  You are also in the biggest covid cult there is or whatever you call your church/flock.

• Platinum Contributing Member
24 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Nobody was anti-vax, that is just a stupid comment to brainwash dumb sheep.

When they started mandating vaxxes to eat out for your safety, you would have to be a total buffon to not see through the scam. 

How long did it take you?

I was never in favor of mandates.

21 minutes ago, ACE said:

Most people were bombarded with propaganda and he thought he was doing the right thing for himself and his family 

after he learned and seen more he said nope enough of that 

totally reasonable 

the ones who keep taking boosters for no reason and are still wanting everyone to be  wearing masks are completely unreasonable 

This^^^^

3 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Seems like what Celine Dion is suffering from.  One of the top three side effects of the vax.

https://montreal.ctvnews.ca/celine-dion-suffering-from-rare-neurological-disorder-won-t-resume-world-tour-1.6185803

Yup. Covid doesn't cause that stuff

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

The anti vax agenda not to mention there is no way of knowing that what they are reporting is actually a direct side effect of the vaccine. I’m just pointing out  the deficiencies in Vaers.👍🏼

This is why you changed your story ...pretty lame 

1 hour ago, ZR800efi said:

i can't for the life of me understand why so much white knighting is going on for media and the pharma industry these days. like nothing ive ever seen. before covid it was the general consensus these orgs were evil fucks .

is it really that you honestly think there above damaging people for profit, are you scared to death what there saying is true about the vax issues because you already took it , or is it some weird dug in pride thing cause you can't admit you were tricked?

really guys, a bunch of people got together to lie and anonymously report adverse effects on the internet  to be heros and gain some clout ? how the hell does that make sense?

Brainwashing was real. Snacks is a prime example.

• Sad 1

3 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

Yup. Covid doesn't cause that stuff

This is why you changed your story ...pretty lame 

Brainwashing was real. Snacks is a prime example.

I never changed my story and as I said I’m not going to defend my decisions or debate my wifes chronic illness with you. Also there are many here that did the same as me as far as vaccines are concerned…are they all brainwashed as well? 

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

I’d consider one to be brainwashed when they ignore or chastise those who have the best information available in lieu of random twitters vids and online tutorials.   

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I was never in favor of mandates.

Ask yourself why that was done.  Not just in the US, but Canada, UK, the EU, Australia, New Zealand, etc etc .  I can go on and on and then the stupid think it's not coordinated.

Have you looked at what the WHO's new pandemic planning entails?  Of course not since you are glued to fake news. 

I said this before and I will state it again, this has nothing to do with a virus, its a test to see how many morons they can scare the shit out of for compliance.  Guess what, you passed with flying colors, but at least you have 1/3 of one eye open. 

Now the Deepfaggot and Snowpussy are another matter.:lol: 

2 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

I’d consider one to be brainwashed when they ignore or chastise those who have the best information available in lieu of random twitters vids and online tutorials.   

You would actually have to have a brain to be considered brainwashed.  

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Ask yourself why that was done.  Not just in the US, but Canada, UK, the EU, Australia, New Zealand, etc etc .  I can go on and on and then the stupid think it's not coordinated.

Have you looked at what the WHO's new pandemic planning entails?  Of course not since you are glued to fake news. 

I said this before and I will state it again, this has nothing to do with a virus, its a test to see how many morons they can scare the shit out of for compliance.  Guess what, you passed with flying colors, but at least you have 1/3 of one eye open. 

You puff the peckers of authoritarians.  You’re the one in ‘compliance’…..which is another conspiracy :lmao:  But eh - at least you’re complying with your own conspiracy :lol: 

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

You puff the peckers of authoritarians.  You’re the one in ‘compliance’…..which is another conspiracy :lmao:  But eh - at least you’re complying with your own conspiracy :lol: 

You at 5x now?:lol:

5 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

More position assigning and condescension…so worn out and boring.

18 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

l said this before and I will state it again, this has nothing to do with a virus, its a test to see how many morons they can scare the shit out of for compliance.  

A test from who?  How was it organized and most importantly who was dumb enough they thought they needed to test.  

We know you have no answers as that is literally one of the dumbest things ever posted on the internet.  Congrats 

51 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I never changed my story and as I said I’m not going to defend my decisions or debate my wifes chronic illness with you. Also there are many here that did the same as me as far as vaccines are concerned…are they all brainwashed as well? 

Bullshit. You said it come on way worse after the vax - and had a bunch more stuff also. She got vaxxed after having covi also. 

The same assholes that made covi - made the vax. 

So you defending one is idiotic any way 

11 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

Bullshit. You said it come on way worse after the vax - and had a bunch more stuff also. She got vaxxed after having covi also. 

He said it got worse after Covid...yes.  

11 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

Lol.  AC has you convinced of that stupidity?  Must be all part of the plan.

• Gold Member
1 hour ago, SnowRider said:

lets get some examples there chief. who were the ones with the best information available ' because the mainstreams backpeddling like a motherfucker lol

20 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

So you defending one is idiotic any way 

The only idiotic thing I’m doing is repsonding to you…I know what I said and I watch my wife struggle everyday so go fuck yourself.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, snoughnut said:

Trump retweets meme showing 9 Democrats BEHIND BARS and Mueller joining  them | Daily Mail Online

Good luck getting him to acknowledge that reality, and the picture it paints of Washington in general.

1 hour ago, SnowRider said:

did you honestly just type that with a straight face?