Hunter Bidens Laptop

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

Not one reply... 

His dad showed compassion to the daughter also. 

In the shower with her...

Quit spreading lies you low life fucking MAGAt :thumbsup:

13 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Brainwashed by fake news again.

You didn't fair to good with Paul.

Keep it up.

13 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Brainwashed by fake news again.

You didn't fair to good with Paul.

Keep it up.

double helping of poppycock? 

how many laptops were taken in for water damage repair, and not picked up within ninety days? 

:crazy:

1 minute ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

double helping of poppycock? 

how many laptops were taken in for water damage repair, and not picked up within ninety days? 

:crazy:

Well fix the site.  Hall monitors have but one simple task to do.

The media wants to stay away from this story because they were complicit in the disinformation campaign that is the underpinnings of the laptop story. Do you think it would have taken CBS 2 years to find out if a computer full of damming evidence was legitimate if found to be from  one of the Trump kids? 

I really like how the dems are throwing out the idea that investigations would be a waste of time and would hinder helpful legislation.  Seeing as they have spent the last 6 years in investigation mode with little or nothing to show and that in the last two years the economy has gone to shit and the border is wide open and I don't see any hand wringing over the subjects. 

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Well fix the site.  Hall monitors have but one simple task to do.

how many laptops have they discussed on Twitter? 

I'm sure this is all very important to Canadians :roflcrying:

Edited by Crnr2Crnr

7 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

The media wants to stay away from this story because they were complicit in the disinformation campaign that is the underpinnings of the laptop story. Do you think it would have taken CBS 2 years to find out if a computer full of damming evidence was legitimate if found to be from  one of the Trump kids? 

I really like how the dems are throwing out the idea that investigations would be a waste of time and would hinder helpful legislation.  Seeing as they have spent the last 6 years in investigation mode with little or nothing to show and that in the last two years the economy has gone to shit and the border is wide open and I don't see any hand wringing over the subjects. 

You guys always require elaborate schemes to support you narrative.  Is it the scheme or narrative? :dunno:

:lmao: 

• Confused 1

3 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Oh.  Don Jr. is a crackhead now?  Is that your claim?  Prove it.

Not sure.  But his red eyes, antics, and drivel on his Twitter videos suggest something isn’t right :lol: 

1 minute ago, Carlos Danger said:

One of the things the left has buried it's head in the sand over is Jim Baker. 

:lmao: Open mouth.  Insert foot.  And keep peddling misinformation :lol: 

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

You guys always require elaborate schemes to support you narrative.  Is it the scheme or narrative? :dunno:

:lmao: 

Right those left wing reporters like Glen Greenwald and Matt Taibbi are just making it all up.........move along nothing to see here.

12 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

It litterly took no time to validate the emails on the laptop.

"Hello did you send this email on this day"

Rocket science.

3 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Yeah what actions?

Who's hunters or bidens?

I'll give you one each to chew on

Hunter illegal gun purchase...

Biden firing Ukraine prosecutor to cover Hunters actions.

1 hour ago, Carlos Danger said:

just-like-that7165.jpg

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, SnowRider said:

Not sure.  But his red eyes, antics, and drivel on his Twitter videos suggest something isn’t right :lol: 

So throw out the accusation.  Classy.  Standard liberal tactic.  Lying is fine, just like an Islamist fascist.  At least we got Hunter on video honking on his crackpipe before our side made the accusations  :lol:  

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

dOnjR iSa CraCkhEad!  I see you let those ones go without critique Mr fair and balanced.  The DNC thanks you.

what are you babbling about?

there's no need to thank me, the weekly checks are sufficient 

4 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

So throw out the accusation.  Classy.  Standard liberal tactic.  Lying is fine, just like an Islamist fascist.  At least we got Hunter on video honking on his crackpipe before our side made the accusations  :lol:  

Hunters crack pipe is the blue dress of this story.  The questions about his fathers dealings or the 150 red flagged bank transactions gets overlooked for the sexy bits people can understand. 

3 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Trump has to have a photo of Graham with a dick in his mouth.

Very classy

4 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

what are you babbling about?

there's no need to thank me, the weekly checks are sufficient 

that was my you impersonation...well cuz you're led

2 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

Hunters crack pipe is the blue dress of this story.  The questions about his fathers dealings or the 150 red flagged bank transactions gets overlooked for the sexy bits people can understand. 

well exactly.  The legacy media has done a masterful job with some of these guys though...whew