Yes, He Will Burn It All Down

I liked Trump he did a lot of great things for this country, the best part was how he handled that tool to the north and the other tool over in China. The funny thing is no one on this site has yet told me what policies Trump had that they didn't like. :dunno:

He never got the wall built but that's okay Joe would have torn it down anyway. 

FjF4hEyXoAANBX7.jpg

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Gold Member
23 minutes ago, HSR said:

Isn't that exactly what poopooformee was doing? Asking us not to post against his beliefs? 

Jesus fucking crist no that is not what was going on.  I said you fucks are fucked with all the sick fuck you post.  You obviously had to go searching for those trump memes which to me seem REAALLLLYYYYY FUCKED UP.  I could care less about religion on the fucking internet.  Just saying how fucked in the head you are HSR and Mainecat and oh fuck it its a long list of deranged orange man bad people....;

20 minutes ago, Badger** said:

You know they say that's a right-leaning publication, you could have fooled me. :dunno:

who is they and did you read the article?

is it not radical enough?

23 minutes ago, Badger** said:

My bet is on you, on the internet but not in a church or face to face.:D You go Little Rock Star.:thumb: 

Yes, I go to churches and ridicule people during the sermons.  It's great fun!  Last time the cops even came and I've not been allowed at any more funerals at that church.

I'm what I consider an evolved christian.  ;)

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
8 minutes ago, poopooforme said:

Jesus fucking crist no that is not what was going on.  I said you fucks are fucked with all the sick fuck you post.  You obviously had to go searching for those trump memes which to me seem REAALLLLYYYYY FUCKED UP.  I could care less about religion on the fucking internet.  Just saying how fucked in the head you are HSR and Mainecat and oh fuck it its a long list of deranged orange man bad people....;

Go cry to Angry Pete ya fucking baby.😉😂

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

who is they and did you read the article?

is it not radical enough?

Yes, I go to churches and ridicule people during the sermons.  It's great fun!  Last time the cops even came and I've not been allowed at any more funerals at that church.

Nope not intrested. 

The Bulwark

AllSides Media Bias Rating™: Lean Right
17Shares
facebook sharing button
twitter sharing button
email sharing button
flipboard sharing button

Primary tabs

Lean Rightbias-leaning-right.png?itok=8dt7sxsSWhat does this mean?AllSides Media Bias Meter™

How we determined this rating:

• Community Feedback: 452 ratings
  • AllSides has low or initial confidence in this bias rating.

Unless otherwise noted, this bias rating refers only to online news coverage, not TV, print, or radio content.

Learn about our bias rating methods

NON-PROFIT

The Bulwark

thebulwark.com

Formation:

Type:

Right-leaning Political Commentary Website

Published By:

Republic Affairs

The Bulwark is a right-leaning political commentary website hosted by Republic Affairs (formerly Defending Democracy Together Institute). The Bulwark was created from the remnants of the now-defunct magazine the Weekly Standard and primarily caters to liberal Republicans and NeverTrump conservatives.

political commentary means a broadcast of a political nature the subject of which is designed to promote public discussion and debate of political issues and includes political debates between political candidates or individuals with opposing views, news commentaries and talk shows;

26 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

giphy.gif

29 minutes ago, Badger** said:

Nope not intrested. 

The Bulwark

AllSides Media Bias Rating™: Lean Right
17Shares
facebook sharing button
twitter sharing button
email sharing button
flipboard sharing button

Primary tabs

Lean Rightbias-leaning-right.png?itok=8dt7sxsSWhat does this mean?AllSides Media Bias Meter™

How we determined this rating:

• Community Feedback: 452 ratings
  • AllSides has low or initial confidence in this bias rating.

Unless otherwise noted, this bias rating refers only to online news coverage, not TV, print, or radio content.

Learn about our bias rating methods

NON-PROFIT

The Bulwark

thebulwark.com

Formation:

Type:

Right-leaning Political Commentary Website

Published By:

Republic Affairs

The Bulwark is a right-leaning political commentary website hosted by Republic Affairs (formerly Defending Democracy Together Institute). The Bulwark was created from the remnants of the now-defunct magazine the Weekly Standard and primarily caters to liberal Republicans and NeverTrump conservatives.

political commentary means a broadcast of a political nature the subject of which is designed to promote public discussion and debate of political issues and includes political debates between political candidates or individuals with opposing views, news commentaries and talk shows;

chicken 🐔

7 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

giphy.gif

deep thinking again? 

probably quite painful for you...  

try a midol, it'll also help your menstrual cramps 

Edited by Crnr2Crnr
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, HSR said:

Are Muslim jokes OK?

What about Jewish jokes?

The FSCE is no place to thump a bible or koran or whatever fictional book you follow, believe whatever the fuck you want :thumb: just don't expect others to live up to your religious standards.

God still loves you(not sure why)and hopes you see the light eventually.:thumbsup:

Just now, Carlos Danger said:

Did Racheal lie about the vaccines?  She stated that the vaccine would stop transmission of the virus which begs the question on what science did she base this statement on?

IDK, contrary to the amazement of some I don't follow her and we don't get MSNBC at home. 

if she triggers people here lmk and I'll start paying closer attention.  ;)

IDK, contrary to the amazement of some I don't follow her and we don't get MSNBC at home. 

Her name triggers the FSCE 🤡 Posse.  

• Thanks 1

So you are good with being lied to as long as the liar is on your team.  Does that strike you as the mark of an intelligent man?

3 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

So you are good with being lied to as long as the liar is on your team.  Does that strike you as the mark of an intelligent man?

That’s so rich coming from a MAGAt cult member :lol: If you didn’t lap up lies you’d have nothing to lap up :lmao: 

2 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

what makes you think I'm on a 'team'?  I'm simply anti maga, and hate Trump. I also enjoy stepping on trumptards balls. 

maybe I need to come up with a manifesto and post it here?  

32 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

chicken 🐔

deep thinking again? 

probably quite painful for you...  

try a midol, it'll also help your menstrual cramps 

One time I posted a video about Trump and you refused to look at it and now the tables are turned?? So who needs the midol ?? Looks like you may need to wash that sand out of your vag. :whistle: 

Next time give me the same courtesy. :bc:

3 minutes ago, Badger** said:

One time I posted a video about Trump and you refused to look at it and now the tables are turned?? So who needs the midol ?? Looks like you may need to wash that sand out of your vag. :whistle: 

Next time give me the same courtesy. :bc:

I didn't want to watch it and further hurt your feelings.  If you'd like, post it here and I'll watch it and go from there... ;)

The video I posted isn't about Trump, it's about Hunter's laptop(s)

2 minutes ago, HSR said:

That cut deep bro , I thought we had something going here :lol::bc:

it's all a ruse, I'm actually Norwegian pretending to care about American politics. 

plz don't rat me'out... K? ;)

Edited by Crnr2Crnr
  • Haha 1

I didn't want to watch it and further hurt your feelings.  If you'd like, post it here and I'll watch it and go from there... ;)

The video I posted isn't about Trump, it's about Hunter's laptop(s)

Next time little buddy.

Before I forget and before things get any more heated around hear.

Merry Christmas to you and the family I wish you all the very best this Xmas. :bc: