• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Gold Member

I don't know how many times you guys need to hear this but seriously GET HELP.  Two depictions of the lord and one little evil looking kids toy with a dick.  Do you realize what people think of you when you post weird shit like this???  FUCK Get help.  please!!

• Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, poopooforme said:

I don't know how many times you guys need to hear this but seriously GET HELP.  Two depictions of the lord and one little evil looking kids toy with a dick.  Do you realize what people think of you when you post weird shit like this???  FUCK Get help.  please!!

I don’t believe in a made up ‘lord’ so it’s a moot point. 

7 minutes ago, poopooforme said:

Are Muslim jokes OK?

What about Jewish jokes?

The FSCE is no place to thump a bible or koran or whatever fictional book you follow, believe whatever the fuck you want :thumb: just don't expect others to live up to your religious standards.

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

I don’t believe in a made up ‘lord’ so it’s a moot point. 

Of course you don't, most libtards are atheists, may god bless you anyway.

22 minutes ago, HSR said:

Are Muslim jokes OK?

What about Jewish jokes?

The FSCE is no place to thump a bible or koran or whatever fictional book you follow, believe whatever the fuck you want :thumb: just don't expect others to live up to your religious standards.

You sound like a little Hitler. There is a reason this place is called FreedomSledder, if somebody wants to believe in God or thump a bible they can do it all they want. You are not the judge/ jury so just ignore it. Pretty much anything goes here except attacking someone's family. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

Of course you don't, most libtards are atheists, may god bless you anyway.

You sound like a little Hitler. There is a reason this place is called FreedomSledder, if somebody wants to believe in God or thump a bible they can do it all they want. You are not the judge/ jury so just ignore it. Pretty much anything goes here except attacking someone's family. 

That’s not true but I’m sure your Sunday morning cult leader has been telling you that for decades :lol: 

2 minutes ago, HSR said:

Read everything I typed after the bold, hitler holy fuck what a drama queen SMH

You don't have the power to tell any other member here if they want to thump a bible or believe in a religion.

These are you words...............sounds a bit Hitlerish to me. :dunno:

"The FSCE is no place to thump a bible or koran or whatever fictional book you follow"

• Gold Member
37 minutes ago, HSR said:

Are Muslim jokes OK?

What about Jewish jokes?

It has nothing to do with religon but how you guys make the reference to orange man bad in all these memes.  You are obviously deranged and damaged goods mentally.  Are there barrry husien obummer memes out there depicting him as the lord?  

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, poopooforme said:

It has nothing to do with religon but how you guys make the reference to orange man bad in all these memes.  You are obviously deranged and damaged goods mentally.  Are there barrry husien obummer memes out there depicting him as the lord?  

Tons of despicable Obama memes.  You can’t be that fucking naive…..well maybe :lol:  

3 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

You don't have the power to tell any other member here if they want to thump a bible or believe in a religion.

These are you words...............sounds a bit Hitlerish to me. :dunno:

"The FSCE is no place to thump a bible or koran or whatever fictional book you follow"

True but then be prepared to have your cult ridiculed as well.It works both ways. I'm not the one all fucked outta shape over some Trump memes looking like someones man made deity in the sky(<<<< see how that works)

1 minute ago, poopooforme said:

Holy fuck talk about damaged, read your post dude :lol: Trump culter plus a god culter!!! excellent!!!

1 minute ago, HSR said:

True but then be prepared to have your cult ridiculed as well.It works both ways. I'm not the one all fucked outta shape over some Trump memes looking like someones man made deity in the sky(<<<< see how that works)

Holy fuck talk about damaged, read your post dude :lol: Trump culter plus a god culter!!! excellent!!!

Exactly and this place is full of various different opinions but everybody here should have the right to those opinions/beliefs whether anybody else agrees with them or not. 

I personally wasn't offended about anything Trump/cult BS. I was just making a point to you that you can't dictate what can or can't be said here, that's all.

1 hour ago, snoughnut said:

Exactly and this place is full of various different opinions but everybody here should have the right to those opinions/beliefs whether anybody else agrees with them or not. 

I personally wasn't offended about anything Trump/cult BS. I was just making a point to you that you can't dictate what can or can't be said here, that's all.

Isn't that exactly what poopooformee was doing? Asking us not to post against his beliefs? 

4 minutes ago, HSR said:

Isn't that exactly what poopooformee was doing? Asking us not to post against his beliefs? 

Well yeah - poopoo is a perfect Repug - religious freedom so long as it’s his religion.  

3 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

I have one simple rule regarding religion.

You should feel free to practice and believe any religion you so choose, as long as I'm free to openly ridicule it. 

:)

My bet is on you, on the internet but not in a church or face to face.:D You go Little Rock Star.:thumb: 

You Rock GIF

29 minutes ago, poopooforme said:

This fucking shithole site has been infested with hcs maggots.. 

What a waste of time this place is now.. It will never be as good as when Rob owned it.

8 minutes ago, Pete said:

What a waste of time this place is now.. It will never be as good as when Rob owned it.

Go cry somewhere else you whiny twat.😉

815F145A-DA89-4588-83BA-3442ECD40577.thumb.jpeg.7a076aff594c5c5331ab32df4090f77b.jpeg

Edited by Jimmy Snacks
  • Haha 1

• Gold Member
11 minutes ago, Pete said:

My feelings are hurt :lol: