and it's coming down to...

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, EvilBird said:

Gotta love pale northern white snowmobilers obsessed with Georgia and two black guys :lol:

Has nothing to do with color…you do know what’s at stake right?🤔

1 minute ago, nascarmike said:

Sort of like Fetterman, eh?

That was more like voting for a vegetable than a fence post....but it compliments the  Brain aneurysm stricken moron we have running the show.......Americans apparently like retards in control. But Musk has shown it's not a legitimate election process anyway.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

That was more like voting for a vegetable than a fence post....but it compliments the  Brain aneurysm stricken moron we have running the show.......Americans apparently like retards in control. But Musk has shown it's not a legitimate election process anyway.

You're assuming the info would have swayed the left, that's your first mistake. They wouldn't give a fuck , it wasn't Trump period.

1 minute ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Ahhh…so if Walker wins and Republicans have control of the House and Senate it’s not legit…good to know.

9 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

So now that Musk owns Twitter, future elections are legitimate? :snack:

37 minutes ago, HSR said:

What qualifies him for hero status in your mind? Like WTF ?

No one is a hero in my mind except my father.  I'm talking about his general reputation, he was a high profile athlete in his day, and everyone loved him.   As if you'd be aware. :lol:  Try and keep it tucked in, its an unsightly look.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, HSR said:

You're assuming the info would have swayed the left, that's your first mistake. They wouldn't give a fuck , it wasn't Trump period.

Bullshit....upwards of 16% would have voted differently had they not suppressed the laptop.

That percentage varies between 7 and 18 percent depending on source.....but it is significant.

Screenshot_20221206-221102_Chrome.jpg

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Just now, SnowRider said:

@ViperGTS/Z1 of course if your orange god would have been in charge Ukraine have been hung out to dry.  Not to mention Comey’s October fuck up.  

Cult!!!

Ukraine would have never happened to begin with.if trump was in charge

• Haha 2

8 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

No one is a hero in my mind except my father.  I'm talking about his general reputation, he was a high profile athlete in his day, and everyone loved him.   As if you'd be aware. :lol:  Try and keep it tucked in, its an unsightly look.

You're the one that called him an All American Hero :dunno:  Guys that chase balls around aren't hero's zippertits.

10 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

imagine people that have never been to Georgia , thinking they know what is best for Georgia :lol:

Ahhh…another new standard and rule here. One can only comment on an election if it involves the state they live in.🤔😉

Edited by Jimmy Snacks