and it's coming down to...

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, racer254 said:

MORALS:  Only democrats would constantly be anti-christian, pro-abortion, but vote for a minister and condemn abortion when it helps get a democrat elected.

Pfffttt…have you been paying attention to Walker and his morals? 

1 hour ago, racer254 said:

MORALS:  Only democrats would constantly be anti-christian, pro-abortion, but vote for a minister and condemn abortion when it helps get a democrat elected.

17 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Pfffttt…have you been paying attention to Walker and his morals? 

15 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

Apparently you are obsessed about his Morals:lol:

Obsessed…hardly. Just pointing it out for Mr.Selective Outrage. 😉

• Gold Member
4 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Obsessed…hardly. Just pointing it out for Mr.Selective Outrage. 😉

I see it both ways . 

Walker claims he became Christian again and has changed his ways. Ill give him the benefit of the doubt

If a Guy is a reform criminal I dont think he should be judged on that forever either.

People change. 

1 minute ago, racer254 said:

Obviously with some it is PARTY over their own views.  They are pushing anyone with a D behind their name.

FFS…Republicans did the same thing with Walker.😂

1 minute ago, EvilBird said:

I see it both ways . 

Walker claims he became Christian again and has changed his ways. Ill give him the benefit of the doubt

If a Guy is a reform criminal I dont think he should be judged on that forever either.

People change. 

Well he tried to hide it all and he was a horrible candidate and he still almost won. Trump wanted Walker and it cost R’s the Senate.

• Gold Member
8 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Well he tried to hide it all and he was a horrible candidate and he still almost won. Trump wanted Walker and it cost R’s the Senate.

Yep unfortunately...

• Like 1

On 12/7/2022 at 8:44 AM, EvilBird said:

I see it both ways . 

People change. 

Christian...another lie to cover shit up.  There is no god.  If he'd just say he wanted forgiveness it is one thing but his false promise to a mythical being is just an outright piece of bs.

Just now, Deephaven said:

Christian...another lie to cover shit up.  There is no god.  If he'd just say he wanted forgiveness it is one thing but his false promise to a mythical being is just an outright piece of bs.

Well don't we know who's going to hell. :whistle: Sean is. :thumb::lol:

6 hours ago, Deephaven said:

Wow what was eloquent!  And Deep!  I can see where your name comes from!  :lol: 

7 hours ago, Deephaven said:

Hold on, Warnock is a pastor that dems voted for.  What about abortion, same sex marriages, being christian with him?  Is that another lie to cover shit up?  Talk about your double standards.