JFK

1 hour ago, Highmark said:

Couple really good documentaries on the shot itself that at least in my mind easily prove the shot came from behind and most likely the school book depository.   These just focused on the shot itself.   Oswald's motivation and anyone else's involvement is another thing.   Most likely he was a commie nutbag that did act alone. 

I see no evidence that Oswald didn't act alone in the shooting. Two or three shooters raises the risk of exposure for a professional hit to unacceptable levels. The ballistics all show that the shots came from behind. Contrary to a lot of reports, these were very easy shots and the latest audio evidence shows the shots came over the course of 8 seconds rather than 5. When I visited Dealy Plaza I was shocked at how small the area really is. If this was a conspiracy I'd say it could've been some disgruntled CIA people over the Bay of Pigs disaster, the Russians over JFK humiliating Khrushchev with the blockage, and then lastly being the mob for the contempt they had over his brother. Most likely is Oswald was a lone nut. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
9 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

I see no evidence that Oswald didn't act alone in the shooting. Two or three shooters raises the risk of exposure for a professional hit to unacceptable levels. The ballistics all show that the shots came from behind. Contrary to a lot of reports, these were very easy shots and the latest audio evidence shows the shots came over the course of 8 seconds rather than 5. When I visited Dealy Plaza I was shocked at how small the area really is. If this was a conspiracy I'd say it could've been some disgruntled CIA people over the Bay of Pigs disaster, the Russians over JFK humiliating Khrushchev with the blockage, and then lastly being the mob for the contempt they had over his brother. Most likely is Oswald was a lone nut. 

Agreed.

Those documentaries made the shot location very clear and they actually repeated almost everything down to a T from scene set up just like Dealey plaza including using that model of rifle.  Oswald could shoot by evidence of his Marine Corp service sharpshooter badge.

I wouldn't put it past the CIA over the Bay of Pigs or his speeches on eliminating the IC.  Mob possibly but I'm not buying Russia.   Could of been the end of humanity assassinating a US President.  Just not worth that risk.   

• Like 1

Oswald thought he was destined for something more than he was capable of in life at that point maybe even suffering from little man syndrome.  

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Agreed.

Those documentaries made the shot location very clear and they actually repeated almost everything down to a T from scene set up just like Dealey plaza including using that model of rifle.  Oswald could shoot by evidence of his Marine Corp service sharpshooter badge.

I wouldn't put it past the CIA over the Bay of Pigs or his speeches on eliminating the IC.  Mob possibly but I'm not buying Russia.   Could of been the end of humanity assassinating a US President.  Just not worth that risk.   

To this day there's hostility in the CIA over JFK's handling of the invasion. Those CIA operatives lived with the rebels for quite some time. They basically sat offshore and watched all their friends get slaughtered. I can't imagine the rage and sadness they must've felt. All they needed was air cover and Castro would've been history. JFK pulled the plug within the last moments. 

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Awhile back Bussman posted a video over on TBP that examined the mob angle and it was pretty compelling.🤔

15 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Agreed.

If you watch interviews with the old mobsters they all say the same thing. The Kennedy’s pissed off the mob, Oswald and ruby both had ties to them. The government keeps it secret because they don’t want to admit a bunch of street thugs took out a world leader. The mob and kenndys are irrelevant now days

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Not greg b said:

If you watch interviews with the old mobsters they all say the same thing. The Kennedy’s pissed off the mob, Oswald and ruby both had ties to them. The government keeps it secret because they don’t want to admit a bunch of street thugs took out a world leader. The mob and kenndys are irrelevant now days

Nobody wanted anything to do with Oswald. He was even thrown out of Russia for being such an annoyance. The guy was a total loser. I can't see the mob reaching out to him when they had tons of professional hit guys available with impeccable credentials. 

52 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Nobody wanted anything to do with Oswald. He was even thrown out of Russia for being such an annoyance. The guy was a total loser. I can't see the mob reaching out to him when they had tons of professional hit guys available with impeccable credentials. 

Perfect reason they would use him. Disposable 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Not greg b said:

I dont buy it. Back in those days the mob bought judges and politicians. They didnt kill them. 

There were certain rules to be followed such as kill other mobsters and no one really cares. Including law enforcment. It has always been like that. 

Even look at the Quebec biker wars. No one gave a rats ass untill a 12 yr old kid was killed as collateral damage. Then the shit hit the fan. 

The mob had way too much money to lose by having every law enforcment agancy on them. They like money too much to jeopardize it for something as simple as supposed revenge.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

I dont buy it. Back in those days the mob bought judges and politicians. They didnt kill them. 

There were certain rules to be followed such as kill other mobsters and no one really cares. Including law enforcment. It has always been like that. 

Even look at the Quebec biker wars. No one gave a rats ass untill a 12 yr old kid was killed as collateral damage. Then the shit hit the fan. 

The mob had way too much money to lose by having every law enforcment agancy on them. They like money too much to jeopardize it for something as simple as supposed revenge.

Damn maybe Polaris 550 was right about you Mr. Gravano. 

18 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Dec 15.

I wonder why they are suing to keep the files secret.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11516167/Thousands-secret-JFK-files-set-released-week.html

But his administration is now facing a federal lawsuit from a New York-based lawyer who discovered that the CIA, FBI, DEA and other agencies are hell-bent on keeping the files secret - lending more credence to the incredulity of conspiracy theorists with each passing year.

So much of the conspiracy is driven by the magic bullet theory which is easy debunked by placement of the people in the car. 

ZI-0BUF-2013-SUM00-IDSI-43-1.jpg

Edited by Highmark
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Highmark said:

So much of the conspiracy is driven by the magic bullet theory which is easy debunked by placement of the people in the car. 

ZI-0BUF-2013-SUM00-IDSI-43-1.jpg

There is no reason to hide the what really happened and the intelligence community is fighting to keep it hidden.

Not looking good for transparency.