Covid came from a bat, not a lab you silly conspiracy theorist you!!

irv

COVID man-made, former Wuhan-based scientist says.

COVID is a man-made virus, a scientist who worked at the Wuhan Institute of Virology in China says.

Scientist Andrew Huff, who worked at the Wuhan Institute of Virology, blamed authorities for the “biggest U.S. intelligence failure since 9/11,” 

The lab has been involved in debates about the origins of COVID.

Huff, an epidemiologist, said in his recent book, The Truth About Wuhan, that the pandemic was the result of the U.S. government’s funding of coronaviruses in China.

He said China’s gain-of-function experiments were carried out with lax security.

“Foreign laboratories did not have the adequate control measures in place for ensuring proper biosafety, biosecurity, and risk management, ultimately resulting in the lab leak at the Wuhan Institute of Virology,” Huff said in his book.

“China knew from day one that this was a genetically engineered agent. The U.S. government is to blame for the transfer of dangerous biotechnology to the Chinese. I was terrified by what I saw. We were just handing them bioweapon technology.”

https://torontosun.com/news/world/covid-man-made-former-wuhan-based-scientist-says

2 minutes ago, HSR said:

You tell me, you assign the positions when you feel threatened 

So do you still believe the conspiracy theory that it came from bat soup?

Edited by ACE

• Platinum Contributing Member
32 minutes ago, HSR said:

The Canadian Covid Commission has spoken :lol:

At first I thought a two year old thread was dug back up. Guess we're gonna beat this dead horse some more

Just now, Skidooski said:

At first I thought a two year old thread was dug back up. Guess we're gonna beat this dead horse some more

I don't think they'll stop unless everyone says "You guys were right and we were wrong" in unison.

Sorta like arguing with 3 wives about something that happened years ago :lol:

Just now, HSR said:

I don't think they'll stop unless everyone says "You guys were right and we were wrong" in unison.

Sorta like arguing with 3 wives about something that happened years ago :lol:

True...but then they would have to be right about something.  Getting everyone to agree with wrong hasn't happened in the past 2 years and won't in future months either.

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

Pretty sure most here agree that it’s manmade…the question is accidental  or intentional release.

That’s really the only remaining question for sure 

2 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

That's why it was done in China.

I recall something too that gain of function is illegal to fund in the US so fauci just changed the definition of gain of function so he could fund it